Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (50617 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nawa ooo....ego any agwula ooo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
kagel:

WELL I CAN'T BLEAM YOU ROCHAS BECAUSE YOU MAMA IS FROM THE NORTHERN PARTOF NIGERIA
I WILL NOT BLEAM YOU ROTIMI AMAECHI YOUR MAMA IS FROM YUROBA LAND
MAKE UNA DE MISS BEHAVE .
Hey onitsha boy, who teach you english language while in school or are u still processing your admission?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis ma governor na pure iddiiot
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry

Lol nah!! You're the idio*t. You should sell all you've got and donate it to the Buhari campaign as that is your only hope as a Nigerian, You'd know that if you had an iota of intelligence.

But of course it's hardly surprising, retar*ds root for their own, Jonathan the retar*d can count on the support of his loyal legion of retar*ded supporters who only understand tribal sentiment, even when they're being impoverished & starved to death.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by fattybombom: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rocha's should be careful to avoid being kicked out of Douglas house.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omo c luxury ride, make sense
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nawa ooo....ego any agwula ooo.....chai chai. ....Chineke lewe kwa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
A wise contribution.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
If I tell you something, believe cos I belong to no political party. Where I live in Ibadan, people chant Buhari's name, as if he's never vied for presidency before. With the statements Baba Iyabo is making these days, it will be easier for a horse to pass through the eye of a needle than Jonathan having reelection. Pdp will be utterly destroyed come february.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by gp6liveth(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the foool here. Nigerians are supporting change in every we can. Wake up from your slumber.

History never lies. Buhari is never the change we are craving for. A coupist and a murderer who instigated violence on corpers and Christians after he lost the 2011 poll.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by pendy79: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

Oh! I see. How will this
"messaih" probe the donors if the donations(money and materials) are from corrupt sources? Will he close his eyes the way he did with the alledge misterious 53 suitcases filled with dollars and imported in middle of the night when he was head of state?

Go back to school improve on your written English before you rant online.

When you're educated enough, go read up where the issue of your mysterious 53 suitcases were discussed and have been discovered to be figment of the imagination of silly, dull, illiterate and brainless individuals like you.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
deemdeem:
I hope someone won't come later to start questioning where Buhari got the money to purchase the bus?
Demdem, a new you undecided
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Inside thesame bus they will converge to console Buhari. It's not far anymore. Just some few weeks. GEJ, you don't need to campaign. You have already secured the seat. all these cheap propaganda don't work anymore. Even in Lagos, Jonathan will win.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by funkiebully: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rogue chas ojorocha is a bastard!

IMO people vote out this goat next month.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Gejfreesupport: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari will not ask where the money is coming from o..

See as e dey smile like my cattle.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by gab19: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the foool here. Nigerians are supporting change in every we can. Wake up from your slumber.
ode wic kind stupid change mugu,wen dey r lookin 4 post dey will act innocent but wen dey get dia dey will turn 2 somtin else. Buhari and jona are fools includin u dia supporter
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
pendy79:

Go back to school improve on your written English before you rant online.

When you're educated enough, go read up where the issue of your mysterious 53 suitcases were discussed and have been discovered to be figment of the imagination of silly, dull, illiterate and brainless individuals like you.
Biko u don finish d guy nah
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Sorry to ask, is this a bus or a luxurious guest room? chai.....I have fainted

Bushmaaaaan!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by pacesetter939: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Rochas is a big disgrace to the imolite
Squandering the state account to finance a known boko haramite angry
Chimerase, your post speak of an outright display of stupidity.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by luckyman1010(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry
when u called your governor a fool,who are you and all the pple of your state ? Senseless .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
U are a disappointment to human coexistence.
U are a disappointment to "Live & Let's Live ".
U hate him becos he did dis for buhari.
Have u ever observed any tribe dat appreciates d IGBOS for their hardwork or doggedness...?
Even in BAYELSA where I visited recently, u needed to feel d palpable hatred for d Igbos, yet we LOVE GEJ.
U must know today, that d igbos are the only DETRIBALISED ethnic group.. Dats y dey live peacefully among others....
Am not saying this because I cherish buhari,
but am saying it because IGBOS want peace, so dat our businesses can thrive.
I don't hate GEJ, either... just have it in mind dat IGBOS always settle for LEADERS dat are eager to grant us tranquillity..
Because of TRIBALISM, u called your governor an EEDIOT..

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by revolt(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its not even an innoson bus sef!! This our govt sha!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
Buhari will not ask where the money is coming from o..

See as e dey smile like my cattle.. cheesy
Continue laughing, is it becus of 2congo of rice and a pigeon size chicken that u were given by fayose is making u excited, anyway we gonna reset your destiny come Febuary 14
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Khodex: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nawa for this naija ooo.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Inside thesame bus they will converge to console Buhari. It's not far anymore. Just some few weeks. GEJ, you don't need to campaign. You have already secured the seat. all these cheap propaganda don't work anymore. Even in Lagos, Jonathan will win.
Kindly account for your submission above mr slimmy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Ikengawo: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
[size=50pt]IMO STATE'S MONEY [/size]

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Toktee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Rochas is a big disgrace to the imolite
Squandering the state account to finance a known boko haramite angry
You are a disgrace to your family and the community where you came frm,and finally,to educational sector of nigeria,b4 he became governor of imo,rochas was and is still a billionare,go google who is rochas and how he make his money,remember,be built all his schools nation wide b4 becoming the governor.
Go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Bushmaaaaan!
Bushmonkey tongue
ElFenomeno1:

Bushmaaaaan!
Bushmonkey
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Princewondaboy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thats my amicable governor. He does the right thing at the right time. Rochas we love you.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by lokito: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
This Bus is an old bus that has been parked in Government house for long. Mercedes, i was there this morning when they went to pick Buhari. People can so fabricated stories. Right now this bus is back in the Govt house

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by koikoi2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
When PDP govnors donated #1b it was a news headline.

Now dat one APC govnor is donating buses d country is quiet.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by kcboy34(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself how is this country gonna get better when the citizens don't even know what is good for dem anymore, everybody is confuse. maybe because illiteracy in the country is so high even d literates are also being affected by it. As for me I rather throw away my voters card than vote 4 buhari, am not saying GEJ is the best o but he's better. What is it that he wants to achieve now that he couldn't achieve when he was younger. Imagine! Some people no dey think well o. Someone who is old enough to be a great grand father, later dem go say we re the future leaders. No be swear dis country can never grow until young people begin to take their rightful place in this country. My advice is dat nigeria should go and beg the british to come and take over or we should just split.

NOTE: am for nobody and also against nobody, just giving my own personal view.
WARNING: if u don't want thunder of the lord to fire u. DON'T QUOTE ME.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by chimerase2: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
kayciano:

U are a disappointment to human coexistence.
U are a disappointment to "Live & Let's Live ".
U hate him becos he did dis for buhari.
Have u ever observed any tribe dat appreciates d IGBOS for their hardwork or doggedness...?
Even in BAYELSA where I visited recently, u needed to feel d palpable hatred for d Igbos, yet we LOVE GEJ.
U must know today, that d igbos are the only DETRIBALISED ethnic group.. Dats y dey live peacefully among others....
Am not saying this because I cherish buhari,
but am saying it because IGBOS want peace, so dat our businesses can thrive.
I don't hate GEJ, either... just have it in mind dat IGBOS always settle for LEADERS dat are eager to grant us tranquillity..
Because of TRIBALISM, u called your governor an EEDIOT..
why am I getting all dis needless mentions for crying out loud
U said bayelsa hates de ibos and so what
Dey hate ibos do dey kill de ibos
Why do u talk as if u dnt have brain
Wat of buhari brodas dat kill not only de ibos but oda nigerians all in the name of buhari must rule dis country

U guys re just stwepid for seeing the truth and neglecting it
Pls next time u don't quote me if its dis rubbish u have to say

So u mean I should prefer killing of ma brodas dan abuse
I just pity u guys
Infact u guys re all pathetic nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.