Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (50620 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is this what they will be using our money for?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by fleexee(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
u and I knw dat it is from the state account de moni is coming from
like u and I know it's Nigeria money jonathieve use to purchase 100 gold coated iPhone for the wedding of an abducted child. He was just N100,0 00 rich b4 becoming deputy governor.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Btruth: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis ma governor na pure iddiiot
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry
I never knew that you were such a fool. Let the Lord do to you more than what Jonathan is doing to Nigeria. Is this how you want this country to continue? Don't you guys want a change? Do you think that you know better than your Governor? Why are you guys been sentimental? And yet, idiot like you will not even dare to take your money to develop your community. Isi ewu like you will come on the forum simply because you have one useless bb curve 2 to come and be insulting sensible people that are busy for us to have a change in this country. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by millionboi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Money mis road,Rochas u r nt bein fair2igbos
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Rexsul: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
ritux:
Why can't Okorocha provide this kind of bus for commuting in his state?
And u 4got dat wot his community stand 2 gain if GMB is successful cant be compared wit dis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by fleexee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
tayolove12:
Is this what they will be using our money for?
N21b donated to jonathieve is simply a scam. They only divert our money and claimed it was donated
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
hazyfm1:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha donates presidential campaign bus to Buhari.

BUHARI SUPPORT GROUP
www.facebook.com/votebuhari
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by presido1: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omotolu:
...Okorocha is not poor before he become governor.remember!
Say this when Orji Kalu's case come up.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by DonGiovanni(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lwkmd for una comments. In as much as i dont really like buhari and rochas.. Well, aside the fact that rochas is govnr. Lets not jump into conclusions that he squanders the state's money cos if we get into power. We might do no better, he has other investments outside and he is paid salary as a governor. So lets b careful. On the other hand, i dont support the fact that he used whatever money to buy that porshe bus(luxury)indeed.. Interiorly,it looks like one thats very expensive, he cld have used vis mmmoney for beta tins shaa...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry
Why insult him...
What has he done wrong..?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by freshness2020: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
why do u always behave like a thug
The guy dat mentioned me didn't insult me
Why den a woman dat is supposed to be in de kitchen bent on insulting everibody dat have opposite view on APC
Why re u soooo irresponsible
I doubt weda u are a woman and if at all u re den u must be a core TOM BOY dos ones we have in park
Something is wrong with her upstairs!..APC is synonymous to a gatherings of thugs!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg make una stop to dey deceive Buhari na.

Politics and politicking is trickish, treacherous game.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by knightsTempler: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari's facial expression in the last pic speaks volume.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Rochas is a big disgrace to the imolite
Squandering the state account to finance a known boko haramite angry
4get say 10pipo like yo comment, u re not makin any sense
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by condralbede(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Don't you knw that Rochas is a typical almagericonfirmed Abokii from kastina State....squashing IMO state money since d tym in memorial.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by kagel: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
hazyfm1:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha donates presidential campaign bus to Buhari.

BUHARI SUPPORT GROUP
www.facebook.com/votebuhari
WELL I CAN'T BLEAM YOU ROCHAS BECAUSE YOU MAMA IS FROM THE NORTHERN PARTOF NIGERIA
I WILL NOT BLEAM YOU ROTIMI AMAECHI YOUR MAMA IS FROM YUROBA LAND
MAKE UNA DE MISS BEHAVE .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimfit1:
Where did he get the money from? Is it bullet proof ?

too many questions
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by guttentag(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Let the Change Begin... GMB Till Infinito
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Tstone1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Each time I check out GMB's pics; all I can see is another Yaradua.. God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by stayblack: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ,GOD WILL PUNISH U,U MAKE NIGERIANS NOW THINK LIKE MONKEYS..BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bullabong(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Go and die according to Oshiomole grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by ohepocj(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Selfish donation we don't need that
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by OLADD: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Are u insinuating that Rochas is not financially buoyant enough to purchase this bus with his money?

Don't you know that the best way to prove you are not corrupt is to ensure your bank account does not exceed N1million over a period of 30 years?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by DonGiovanni(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
fleexee:
like u and I know it's Nigeria money jonathieve use to purchase 100 gold coated iPhone for the wedding of an abducted child. He was just N100,0 00 rich b4 becoming deputy governor.
lwkmd abeg e do
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by flexing11(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
sharrap dumbkid!!
Go and play with toys and stop talking when adults are talking. When its time to talk about SpongeBob SquarePants,your attention will be needed!
now get lost!

What a brat!!
so u are d adva*ced 1?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by wilffy: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice one Governor Rochas!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by discusant: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okorocha, man alone with his close aides in support of Buhari. He wastes his state's scarce funds to fund a Buhari project, a project 99.99% of Imo people do not share.
With this development, Okorocha is even toying with his reelection as Imo governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by otbliz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:

Bros why you dey find trouble, abi you no know say GMB thugs don plenty for NL
Bekiaful.. i no sabi tell person sorry o
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Hamazz1: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
y do u hv to display ur ethnocentrism bigotry n on a long run ignorance 4d whole country to c. and wht shld northerners call their govs lk shema yuguda dankwambo dakingari lamido babangida aliyu n d list goes on for fraternizing wt gej.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimfit1:
Where did he get the money from? Is it bullet proof ?
No, it is not like that of stella oduah
To all PDP members, we are about to move ooo dis is your last chance to join us cus if I enta d bus now don't beg me to carry you

#feBUHARI 14, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.