Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (50609 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by hayatou27: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rochas has been a wealthy man.... he can do whatever he likes with his money.... stop being tribalistic , we need change in this country. Are you not tired of GEJ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
But what is so special about this bus? Rochas bought this bus many years ago,he used it to anpp convention and I think he bought it just about the same time harry akande too bought his own for campaign purposes . He used it also when he was AA ,.there is no need to make any noise about it .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Plshavmercyamen: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
discusant:
Okorocha, man alone with his close aides in support of Buhari. He wastes his state's scarce funds to fund a Buhari project, a project 99.99% of Imo people do not share.
With this development, Okorocha is even toying with his reelection as Imo governor.
Nwanne, You lie! Most Imolites are for Buhari and APC. La ruo ulo. Btw, Rochas I know! GMB I know! Udo diri gi
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by iiiyyyk(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Rochas is a big disgrace to the imolite
Squandering the state account to finance a known boko haramite angry

U are a complete poo
what is bus? So for ur mind na only bus e go give am abi?
Rochas can afford a mollion pieces of those buses.

That is d game. Pple contribute money for obama, David cameron etc

By the way, can u tell me one thing imo state has benefited from Gej in the past 6 yrs?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by caprini1: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

You see, many of these Eastern leaders were actually born & raised in Hausaland/Yorubaland.

Don't be surprised if this governors feels closer to Buhari than GEJ from the South.

Sam Egwu is actually OBJ's townsman. He was born at Owu, Ogun State.

I heard Gov. Okorocha is Hausaland born.

So usually, many Igbo people that mix up with the political elite of 9ja have mixed loyalty.
Hence Ndigbo hardly speak with one voice. People explain it away with "Igbo are largely republican".

That is surprising in an ethno-religious jungle called Nigeria.
You are very correct......all my life it has been Lagos,infact Jakande free education pikin,I am so out of place when I travel to the east.More Loyal to Lagos and everything Lagos.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Plshavmercyamen: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Malawian:
ndi imo ahuna ihe. grin grin grin
Nwanne, Anyi ahuna iheoma. Most Imolites are happy with Owelle. My Gov'nor, My Gov'nor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
sharrap dumbkid!!
Go and play with toys and stop talking when adults are talking. When its time to talk about SpongeBob SquarePants,your attention will be needed!
now get lost!

What a brat!!
ugly b!tch....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by skia(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
hazyfm1:

I DON'T THINK SO, THAT GUY IS A BASTARD BILLIONAIRE

Too many ignorant people on this forum. Okorocha would easily afford a dozen of that luxury bus anyday from his pocket. he is a billionaire even before 1999.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by RHP(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Have you all colected your PVC's?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
why do u always behave like a thug
The guy dat mentioned me didn't insult me
Why den a woman dat is supposed to be in de kitchen bent on insulting everibody dat have opposite view on APC
Why re u soooo irresponsible
I doubt weda u are a woman and if at all u re den u must be a core TOM BOY dos ones we have in park
u saTANiod are d thugs,how on earth,wil u insult 'my governor my governor'.express wil just leave u,better join d train for change 2015.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by obioraval(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Imo State University(IMSU) Lecturers were not paid their December Salary by the way.

#G
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
caprini1:
You are very correct......all my life it has been Lagos,infact Jakande free education pikin,I am so out of place when I travel to the east.More Loyal to Lagos and everything Lagos.

Yet you may not be allowed to become a governor, even if very qualified.

If 9ja was a properly functioning country, Igbo would be the most cosmopolitan Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
ooooh, yet them never pay salary since december angry.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by caprini1: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

Yet you may not be allowed to become a governor, even if very qualified.

If 9ja was a properly functioning country, Igbo would be the most cosmopolitan Nigerians.
It is never easy to lead,I was an Ibo boy senior prefect in a lagos public school in the early 90,s,and the conspiracy theories against me,not from yoruba students o,but Ibo students was something else...lol....Never the less Lagos or nothing..EKO O NI BAJE.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis ma governor na pure iddiiot
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry
grow up and have an open mind.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
RHP:
Have you all colected your PVC's?
what is PVC?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by ceejhay(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
please guys we are here to chat and upload wat we think and not to insult ourselves... please state ur points and stop attending one another.
everyone is entitled to his opinion
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Melinde: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimfit1:
Where did he get the money from? Is it bullet proof ?
money meant for Imo citizens!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by phlame(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
gp6liveth:

History never lies. Buhari is never the change we are craving for. A coupist and a murderer who instigated violence on corpers and Christians after he lost the 2011 poll.

Go back and study history... @the other bolded=stale
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by phlame(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
koikoi2:
When PDP govnors donated #1b it was a news headline.

Now dat one APC govnor is donating a buses d country is quiet.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by phlame(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
so becos I didn't support the [b]boko haramite [/b]dat is why am a disgrace abi

I swear u will riot in hell for supporting murder and mass killing

Pls neva u quote me again DEVIL

Where is ur proof
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
slimfit1:
Where did he get the money from? Is it bullet proof ?
with allthe abandoned project in Imo state... Wow good move...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Toktee(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
so becos I didn't support the boko haramite dat is why am a disgrace abi

I swear u will riot in hell for supporting murder and mass killing

Pls neva u quote me again DEVIL
so,i will "riot" in hell? Nairalanders,these are the group of uneducated igboos that are calling buhari illiterate.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by chimerase2: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
phlame:

Where is ur proof
no need giving a devil's broda proof against his fellow devil
Is of no use wasting ma time on CO-devils cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by deletrue: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis ma governor na pure iddiiot
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry
In fact, na dirty iddiots. As rich the hausa governors who decamped from pdp to apc, has any of them done that?
All those east and south south governors na mumu fools. Its only Osho that a iittle reasonable.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Nop, i don't know. U that know, either substantiate ur claims or stfu.
Lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by phlame(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
no need giving a devil's broda proof against his fellow devil
Is of no use wasting ma time on CO-devils cheesy

Who let this Dog out
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by deletrue: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]Hmmmmm . . . . Imo State Money[/size]
go finish like delta. Imo money na for boko haram while delta own na for delta state chief judge.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by chimerase2: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Toktee:
so,i will "riot" in hell? Nairalanders,these are the group of uneducated igboos that are calling buhari illiterate.
I knw stupidity won't make u knw is a typo error
Illiteracy is a disease..smh
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
why do u always behave like a thug
The guy dat mentioned me didn't insult me
Why den a woman dat is supposed to be in de kitchen bent on insulting everibody dat have opposite view on APC
Why re u soooo irresponsible
I doubt weda u are a woman and if at all u re den u must be a core TOM BOY dos ones we have in park

I can see your head in your ass. It's your daughter that will forever be in the kitchen. Clueless idiot.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by deletrue: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
sharrap dumbkid!!
Go and play with toys and stop talking when adults are talking. When its time to talk about SpongeBob SquarePants,your attention will be needed!
now get lost!

What a brat!!
Wetin this iddiot eat today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.