Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More (42583 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by herald9: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
okzcorp:

Effective but not efficient. For thorough cleansing, add H2SO4. The effect is magical because all stains will be dissolved and hands become pure.

thanks sir...I'll save this recommendation for future usegrin
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
InZA:

So which of the headers are you.

1. Boring

2.Boring and Witty-less

3. Funny and witty

4. Only funny with a funny guy

5. I'm confused

None of the above. cheesy
Maybe Number3 tongue
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
yorex2011:
angry angry but basket mouth's former girlfriend jilted him for tuface
yea,she left him for a serious guy,so much for been funny. sad
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Bleshh: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

nna ehn! i wan give u one million likes but i find out that it can never be upto that million xcept i write it myself..

oya take am 1,000,000 likes for you! grin
*faints*

GIMME 1,000,000 Punnani instead!! cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by InZA: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
missberrypop5:
None of the above. cheesy
Maybe Number3 tongue

If you're "maybe-ing" number 3, then it's conclusive to say you deserve a throne in number 4 because people who truly belong to number 3, don't guess or maybe about it
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
InZA:

If you're "maybe-ing" number 3, then it's conclusive to say you deserve a throne in number 4 because people who truly belong to number 3, don't guess or maybe about it
well, if you think so.
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bleshh:
ALL THIS NA TRASH JARE !!

IF U WANT YOUR LADY TO SMILE & FALL FOR U, GIVE HER YOUR ATM CARD AND TELL HER TO WITHDRAW FROM IT TILL THE CARD DEY BRING OUT FLAME grin !!!

WALAI, IF SHE NO FALL FOR U , CALL ME BASTARD
everytin money ,wen u ar always after d wrong girls ,u den claim everygirl wants money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by komek(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Some ladies are so frustrated to the extent that no matter how funny u try to be, they still don't laff. Nkechi my ex na one of them. I don't know if she is a sadist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
mesoade:
Trash,10 things they need from you is
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Caring and romantic
9. Lil' bit handsome
10. Money
everytin money ,wen u ar always after d wrong
girls ,u den claim everygirl wants money.
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Very nice topic. I couldn't disagree with any single thing there. Honestly, funny guys have the upper hand. Some guys can be so funny that u'll even overlook their other flaws. Who doesn't like to have a good time? No one likes a boring stale spiceless person with no atom of sense of humor.

Secondly, why is it that whenever a quality which makes u attractive or endearing to people is mentioned, some people will start ranting about MONEY MONEY as if anyone said money is not important at all. I'm so sick and tired of such impoverished mentality. To all of u raising tantrums about money, is it that poverty coupled with d harsh economy has corroded ur brains to the extent where we can't mention a desirable quality about pple without u having to bring up d issue of money?

Is money diametrically opposed to humor and fun? Are they mutually exclusive? Is there any law that states that once u have money, then u can't be funny? Or that once u don't have money, then u automatically become funny? Rich guys can be funny and broke guys can be boring as hell. In fact, contrasting money and humor is an unnecessary and dumb false dichotomy.

I'm sure most of u here ranting about money are broke assss niggas and gals. Y'all should just shut up.
There are lots of women/gals who still cheat on and do not respect their rich husbands/bfs.
It doesn't hurt to have a funny and lively side no matter d financial strata u find urself.
I've never met anyone who hates humor or laughter or hates having a good time; unless that person is a psycho. I'll choose a lively humorous fun person any day over a sadistic stale boring person

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Bleshh: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
honeeeybabe:
everytin money ,wen u ar always after d wrong girls ,u den claim everygirl wants money.
So u want D1ck abi??

Cheiii... grin

Yu r different ooo smiley
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by anthoniaz(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
okzcorp:

So we should stay off?
Yes nasmiley
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by lovelyadeola(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bleshh:

IF U WANT YOUR LADY TO SMILE & FALL FOR U, GIVE HER YOUR ATM CARD AND TELL HER TO WITHDRAW FROM IT TILL THE CARD DEY BRING OUT FLAME grin !!!

Do u knw somewia A guy is rich and still have sense of humour Thats where you are loosing to...
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by lovelyadeola(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
Very nice topic. I couldn't disagree with any single thing there. Honestly, funny guys have the upper hand. Some guys can be so funny that u'll even overlook their other flaws. Who doesn't like to have a good time? No one likes a boring stale spiceless person with no atom of sense of humor.

Secondly, why is it that whenever a quality which makes u attractive or endearing to people is mentioned, some people will start ranting about MONEY MONEY as if anyone said money is not important at all. I'm so sick and tired of such impoverished mentality. To all of u raising tantrums about money, is it that poverty and harsh economy has corroded ur brains to the extent where we can't mention a desirable quality about pple without u having to bring up d issue of money?

To those of u saying that money is more important, is money diametrically opposed to humor and fun? Is there any law that states that once u have money, then u can't be funny? Or that once u don't have money, then u become automatically funny? Rich guys can be funny and broke guys can be boring as hell. Infact, contrasting money and humor is an unnecessary and dumb false dichotomy.

I'm sure most of u here ranting about money are broke ass niggas and gals. Y'all should just shut up.
There are lots of women/gals with who still cheat on and do not respect their rich husbands/bfs.
It doesn't hurt to have a funny and lively side no matter d financial strata u find urself.
I've never met anyone who hates humor or laughter or hates having a good time; unless that person is a psycho. I'll choose a lively humorous fun person any day over a sadistic stale boring person
100000000000 likes
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by yaskarahyelhope(f): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
mesoade:
is your father funny?
No offence, #jezasking

Once in a while before he passed on
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Etetejake(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
yorex2011:
angry angry but basket mouth's former girlfriend jilted him for tuface

u mean Anne was basket mouths girlfriend?
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by rollas007: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Well, funny guys end up in the friendzone more often than not Ladies just like hanging around them and having them around all the time to liven up the atmosphere but beyond that, nothing else
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by coolebux(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
A gal 1nc told her frnd dat she lyks me ... Why?
because I'm jocular

And we dated for 2yrs
#funnyguysrock.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by kristein(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bleshh:
*faints*

GIMME 1,000,000 Punnani instead!! cheesy
*sprinkle water on him*

now that you are awake,how can you able to handle 1,000,000 punnani? undecided u wan die for ur tender age?
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by osifred(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
If you are a broke dude and you want to be funny no girl will laugh as they will see your joke as dry but the reverse is the case if you are rich
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by eppysold(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
ollah1:

But u r f**ing someone else. Are they both funny?
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Bleshh: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

*sprinkle water on him*

now that you are awake,how can you able to handle 1,000,000 punnani? undecided u wan die for ur tender age?
WETN I WAN USE UR WATER DO?

UNA NO GET PEAK MILK FOR HOUSE? angry

••••••••••

well as a sharp guy, i go try knack 1000 punnani's (my grandpa - SOLOMON -did it!! Am just walking in his footstep grin ) and then, the remaining 999,000 punnani left, i go just dey look them for pleasure or better still, turn P.I.M.P! cool
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by kristein(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bleshh:
WETN I WAN USE UR WATER DO?

UNA NO GET PEAK MILK FOR HOUSE? angry

••••••••••

well as a sharp guy, i go try knack 1000 punnani's (my grandpa - SOLOMON -did it!! Am just walking in his footstep grin ) and then, the remaining 999,000 punnani left, i go just dey look them for pleasure or better still, turn P.I.M.P! cool
we no get peak milk sir,na the urine particles wey remain for our backyard i wan take wash u up..it s so effective cool

btw,1,000 punnani na death too..or shey u mean 1000 per day?
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
He didn't have money then, but he always makes me happy, my ribs crack whenever am with him and that's ok for me. Money isn't evrything for every lady. There ar some exceptions.
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by An2elect2(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
honeeeybabe:

True talk. I wonder why they love chasing money-hungry girls and then accuse every girl around them of loving money.

Ugly guys always talk about money LOL That's all they can manage to get.

Showing me how much wealth you've got is a huge turn off for me. You will lose me that minute.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Hurklan(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
twisty20:
DAT is one of the reason I love him....he is so funny
dat's gud of u

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by tunapius(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
twisty20:
DAT is one of the reason I love him....he is so funny
clap 4 urself

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by 2scorehigh(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
InZA:
95% of girls that have "He must have a sense of humor" as one of their necessary tick boxes, don't even have any sense of humor themselves... Very dry, Witty-less girls... Very odd but true undecided

I don't exactly agree with you sir. What do you expect? Humor is strictly a guy's thing.

I don't know about you but I think most women appreciate humor from guys way more than men appreciate humor from women.

In fact, I don't think I will ever take any funny girl serious.

But that's my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by bosun11(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bleshh:

grin grin grin grin OP U DON HEAR
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by InZA: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
2scorehigh:

I don't exactly agree with you sir. What do you expect? Humor is strictly a guy's thing.

I don't know about you but I think most women appreciate humor from guys way more than men appreciate humor from women.

In fact, I don't think I will ever take any funny girl serious.

But that's my opinion anyway.

Do you mind crystallizing that statement??
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
KiidaACE:
tuface funny pass basket mouth?
lol
Re: Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More by Jibreen4u(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mehn, Naija babes dnt rili give a shit abt dis bro, Be handsome n super rich. U're good to go! I could be wrong tho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.