Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (47578 Views)

Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Brimmie(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Change2015 tongue
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Samchelsea(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is what we call killing your critics with your actions
I bet you 80% of people against this revelation don't even know the implication of what APC just did but surely as times goes on their eyes will be cleared because the truth is being unraveled day by day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by wirinet(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
This is what we call killing your critics with your actions
I bet you 80% of people against this revelation don't even know the implication of what APC just did but surely as times goes on their eyes will be cleared because the truth is being unraveled day by day

Please make that 99%. I have no idea of the implication of what APC did, can you educate us?

What is the DSS's concern with multiple registration of APC members by APC? Can Mrs Olga please quote the sections of the law that APC broke and the punishment for such offense?

9 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by ndcide(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
I commend the DSS for this proactive security approach.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Samchelsea(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
wirinet:

Please make that 99%. I have no idea of the implication of what APC did, can you educate us?

What is the DSS's concern with multiple registration of APC members by APC? Can Mrs Olga please quote the sections of the law that APC broke and the punishment for such offense?

Mr man stop displaying ignorance here.....so you don't know what "MULTIPLE" registration means right?.....keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by wirinet(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Multiple registration where? in a church, an association, a political party or INEC? So in this case, who is the complainant? I still ask what laws have APC broken by multiple registration of its own members?

5 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Kenai: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Brimmie:

Lmao! grin grin I think I got you! For you to type that long. Your mum's truly stuck in wheelchair. tongue I don't mean to hurt you boy. Bye!

Nope. You got nobody, boy.
I just decided to entertain your stupiidity and put you in your place. grin

...And has it gotten down to checking my post length now? Typical of a coward who resorts to inanities when he gets served.

You may run along now. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Missy89:
When will the DSS arrest and prosecute APC officials if the documents were genuine and incriminating?

Why does it take weeks before the evidence was presented to the press?
It won't stop PDP from being kicked out, no matter their cheap blackmail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Tonylyte(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
God will hastenly stop buhari. Buhari is a bomb threat.

6 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by kollykolly: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
olatunji21:

What is incriminating there?
Multiple registration of APC members by APC on its own database is incriminating?
I wonder oh. They said it was PVC but we have not seen PVC here.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by freshness2020: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
mrborntodoit:
When fresh air blow,APC yansh go open grin
Wicked!
They will come and deny these facts...I hope berem,obiageli,barcanista et all were not there when the scam was bursted!
Well done Ms ogar

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Firefire(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
harrysterol:
[size=20pt]I have always known that APC is evil undecided[/size]

Evil and demonic with brainwashed followers angry

9 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dis DSS guys are scammers. Smh
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by laimo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Where're the PVC as claimed by the useless, clueless DSS?

Can the claims of the DSS stand up to intelligent scrutiny?I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by ajebuter(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
voltron:
APC.. why not clone BUHARI Certificate so you won't have to embarrass the poor guy.. e don lean finish na only teeth remain.. choi!

Guy you harsh oh!

Na APC grandpa you dey yawa so?

You wan make shekau visit your village?

Abeg no find BH trouble oh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by kollykolly: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
ndcide:
I commend the DSS for this proactive security approach.
Proactive indeed, okay oh. Don't forget our our girls are still missing without any proactive action as here, is politics now more important than lives, IZZOKAY OH.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Urine: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
Mr man stop displaying ignorance here.....so you don't know what "MULTIPLE" registration means right?.....keep deceiving yourself

Bro, one question you should ask is if there are cases of multiple registration, where are the PVC's? From this image there's no single PVC in display.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by hansad: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Well, anybody, including APC, can hack into INEC set-up.

But so far, Buhari is yet to satisfy the constitution that he has basic school leaving certificate. Buhari needs the original copies of his certificates - or remedies - to prove that he has basic primary and secondary education.
But he does not seem to have any.

Issue for now is how to make Buhari supporters to understand and accept that Buhari's campaign to become Nigeria's president has hit a solid rock.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Tonylyte(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Brimmie:

Utter fvcktard, you tribalist!!
Shut up! He is saying the truth, u discombobulated mollusc.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by freshness2020: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Missy89:
When will the DSS arrest and prosecute APC officials if the documents were genuine and incriminating?

Senseless!
If they had done that early before now.. ♈όϋ all will say the investigation is so hasty!
I marvel at ♈όϋ lot!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Marilyn Ogar is just a big toothed-pussy fool!

5 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Urine: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
laimo:
Where're the PVC as claimed by the useless, clueless DSS?

Can the claims of the DSS stand up to intelligent scrutiny?I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by nerodenero: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS is PDP and when APC becomes the central government if they do become one,then DSS becomes APC. That's how it works. PDP should enjoy the patronage while it last!

6 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Ilekeh(f): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Missy89:

LOL you dey mind them? See how they decorated it on the wall. Why wasn't the same done during the 2011 election when a video evidence of a SS woman showed her stamping multiple PDP voters card?

PDP is getting desperate!

3 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by laimo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan must go for these stupidity by DSS.

Boko Haram couldn't be defeated by this same useless DSS,no useful actionable intelligence but the same useless DSS is being used by the unintelligent Jonathan to witchhunt the opposition.

Jonathan,your days are numbered.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Kolade354(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Only fools will believe this fabricated story it took DSS one week to present evidence to the public. Dss attack opposition party as if pdp is full of saint and angels.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.