Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (47634 Views)

Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by sole0907: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
are u that myopic, if the party database is multiple that wont affect voting. and for all u know the party registration might just involve filling forms in duplicates and triplicates
onyengbu:

I am sure you know about me giving myself scars before I engage you in a fight as a proof that you hurt me the more?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by godaniel(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
emmatok:

DSS and thier claims, after all the noise they ended up allegeding nothing.

mere looking at the kind of joy d woman has while displaying 'her evidence' its clear she's not doing her job but an employed enemy of CHANGE.....prepare to leave office mir
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by babestella: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
abdulll6afh:
Please where did a p c get inec products that duplicate ballot please nigerians ask ss to go to p d p office and see what they are doing change we want

My friend, calm down. Given the opportunity APC will do same to their opponents. Its just like that in the world. Today someone was beaten up in Lagos for simply saying PDP will win Lagos governorship election. The guy was beaten black and blue. So APC should bear it.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by phlame(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
. Did u knw what u are... U are a Frustrated Dumber like dat of ur Clueless GEJ... Has de Pro-Jonathan-DSS found anythin illegal on doz documents... Never'' just watch and see... I trust APC leaders, very sharp and smart... When dey take action against dis so-called DSS dey will apologise dat dey are doing dia work meanwhile it's Clueless GEJ dat sent dem 2 invade APC office bcus dey were givin him a tough time... And he has'nt seen anythin yet... Come FeBUHARI/14...

Oh Sorry b4 I 4get, Pls can dis Same Hard-working DSS Invade Sambisa and Rescue our dearest Chibok Girls.

Awon oniranu jati jati

Weather dey like it or not... South west is 4 APC... We dnt need 'Yeye igbo Pple'' dey should vote for dia Adopted bayelsian pikin... BLoody cowards.

some part of this comment just shows how low U reason...
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by backtosender: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC are not the best option for nigeria they are full of crooks

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by ogbronx(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Have we fallen so low? How desperate can we get for power just to emerse wealth? This govt has always been a govt of failed promises and lies. Every RIGHT-THINKING person knows that the DSS has been tuned to serve the selfish and corrupt tendencies of the gej admin.
Applying common sense to this would reveal the purpose of such lies. Its actually PDP's last resort to deceiving gullible Nigerians.
Firstly, the PVCs are not printed in Nigeria. If APC is able to clone it to perfection, we should ask inec questions.
Secondly, the presence of hacking manual as evidence of hacking into inec's database doesn't add up. Would a professional hacker be going about hacking with manuals? Or can a novice hack sites and database with just a manual as guide?
Why did it take the DSS this long to present these items? Why are they different from the first items as evidence presented by the same DSS last year?
Shouldn't inec's database and site be secured with up-to-date online security apps and protocols?
PDP is just a desperate occult and no govt in Nigeria has ever been so fraudulent like the gej led. In fact , If any party would clone PVCs , the PDP would more likely be culprits .

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Samchelsea(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:
Nothing logical in your post, pure balderdash.
of course it is to you but those who understands have since read meaning into
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by rozayx5(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
voltron:
APC.. why not clone BUHARI Certificate so you won't have to embarrass the poor guy.. e don lean finish na only teeth remain.. choi!

grin grin
guys wicked

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by taharqa: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:
In the first instance, is there a law that specifies the age to be a member of a political party?
Stop defending impunity. APC membership drive is an internal affair, if it claims it has 200 million members, it is its own kettle of fish.

With advanced registration machines that takes finger prints e.t.c by INEC, how many multiple registration has it detected? how much more a manual registration by APC.

The way some of you turn logic on its head and claim to be educated when unlettered market women can see the clear sense of an issue is baffling.

YES.

The Electoral law, the Constitution and even APC own constitution (Article 9.1).

....by the way, you must either be stupid Or just plain mischievous to ask this question. So a baby of 6 months can register as a member of a political party- na wetin im go a shout?? Or a foreigner or a Military man for that matter?

You very very fake 'progressives' should stop fooling yourselves and attempt to defend the indefensible. Breeze don blow sinceee, una yansh don open and dey shine like mirror for sun.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by sammyj: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS is a big fraud, they are just fighting for their Oga at the top clueless one! They should provide forensic evidence to proof this lies. Game changer is coming Change!!!!
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by dapperman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Before I comment, let it be known am not PARTISAN

Being IT privy, am a little confused on the findings the DSS claim to have uncovered recently in APC office in Lagos i.e
I. How did APC plan to hack into INEC's data base which isn't online.
II. How does the registered members of APC affect the voting outcome in the general elections. Are they going to register tens of millions of Nigerians as members in the hope of winning the presidential and or gubernatorial elections?
III. Why was Marylyn Ogar the only DSS official giving the press conference?
IV. If the discovery was a while ago, why wait until now before informing Nigerians?
V. She claimed to be in possession of a hardDrive containing hacking programs/software. Who vetted that? How can we be sure that's true. Was it vetted by an independent reputable IT firm? Or vetted by DSS IT Department. If so, then Nigerians deserve to verify themselves.
VII. It is no secret that Marylyn Ogar don't have tea parties with the leadership of APC.

Yes, I know you guys are probably thinking this dude is APC. Far from it, as I stated earlier, am not partisan. I just don't trust a government agency that openly pledges allegiance with a particular political party. Its no secret that Marilyn Ogar is being partisan.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by 100Cents: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
That is how BUHARI will fight corruption...
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by SHREKK(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
mrborntodoit:
When fresh air blow,APC yansh go open grin
hahahahahaha Naso
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by ayooyee: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Political party s nt d problem bt d POLITICIANS
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Missy89:
When will the DSS arrest and prosecute APC officials if the documents were genuine and incriminating?

Why does it take weeks before the evidence was presented to the press?
They have already been arrested and trust me, those guys won't be coming out anytime soon
They will be prosecuted in the law courts.
I only hope they will call out those sponsoring the madness in that 'cloning center'

A crime is a crime...
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by akpumping7720(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kenai:

I'll do that after you've f0cked your mother, you shitheaded nitwit.
Hey! That's too harsh dude... Take it easy. U shouldn't have mentioned d mother naa.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by LogicPower(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
They are Daft! They are clueless! WHat they are presenting is 100% APC's internal matters. I don't see how APC database translate to INEC database. Shameful!

I do not agree with you on the part in bold.

I mean, instead of seeing Marylyn Ogar and her fellow compromised and partisan SSS colleagues as daft or clueless, I see them as being very clever by half for coming with this well-perfected stunt, which should be taught in our schools as a good example of how BLACKMAIL and DIVERSIONARY tactics can be combined by the state security agencies to wrestle the momentum from the opposition party in an attempt to save a clueless president that is facing imminent electoral defeat.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
olatunji21:

What is incriminating there?
Multiple registration of APC members by APC on its own database is incriminating?

Shame on you... And I used to think you're very intelligent
How can you condone illegalities
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
LogicPower:

I do not agree with you on the part in bold.

I mean, instead of seeing Marylyn Ogar and her fellow compromised and partisan SSS colleagues as daft nor clueless, I see them as being very clever by the half for coming with this well-perfected stunt, which should be taught in our schools as a good example of how BLACKMAIL and DIVERSIONARY tactics can be combined by the state security agencies to wrestle the momentum from the opposition party in an attempt to save a clueless president that is facing imminent electoral defeat.
Clever? They aren't even close to being clever. What they are doing is making Nigerians see APC as being oppressed, which will influence some support from "once upon a time" neutrals due to the natural sympathy ppl have for the oppressed. I don't know who is the legal Adviser of APC, but I will advice that they consider lawsuit against the Agency and the FG

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gabbysky:

Shame on you... And I used to think you're very intelligent
How can you condone illegalities
There's no illegality here bro, wats illegal there? is it d APC data Center or the members of APC would do multiple registration for what is best known to them?
This have no Connection with INEC in anyway
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by dokunbam(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
I don't understand. APC members registered more than once and it suddenly becomes the problem of DSS? Is the APC Database the same one INEC is using? Where are the cloned PVC? We want to know how they arrived at manipulating INEC database but showing us APC database. This is disgraceful from Marilyn Ogar. Who is DSS working for?

This should be the list of APC members, I believe PDP will have theirs

APC should sue DSS for this,
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
dokunbam:

This should be the list of APC members, I believe PDP will have theirs

APC should sue DSS for this,
you see the problem we have in this country? an Agency that is saddled with the task of information gathering is meddling into the affairs of a registered political party, and has made itself the militia wing of the ruling PDP

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by LogicPower(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Clever? They aren't even close to being clever. What they are doing is making Nigerians see APC as being oppressed, which will influence some support from "once upon a time" neutrals due to the natural sympathy ppl have for the oppressed. I don't know who is the legal Adviser of APC, but I will advice that they consider lawsuit against the Agency and the FG

Barcanista, how come you missed the message of my post, and the crossed phrase 'by the half' that comes after 'clever'?.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Lerumo: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Madam DSS is this what you have spent weeks or even months to come up with? You claim they want to clone INEC database yet no one has been arrested.

All you can show is printed paper.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Allen8206: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Association of Political Con-men (APC)

Aggressive Peoples Congress

Big time fraud[/quote][quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
LogicPower:

Barcanista, how come you missed the message of my post, and the crossed phrase 'by the half' that comes after 'clever'?.
Oh bro sorry I was carried away. Honestly, what is the Job of the DSS? Who is doing intelligence gathering for the Police and other security outfit? Why haven't they done any single breakthrough on the Boko Haram? Why Politics?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by goodjack(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okkk we don hear. I will say something after the DSS finish raiding PDP headquaters
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by fisaylab: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why calling press now since last year ooohelp me,this is clueless parastata from clueless govt.charge them to court now,useless n toothless DSS.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Ilemba(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=dasrackhor post=29578851]SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos, Alleges Plan To Clone INEC Database

Nigeria's State Security Service today displayed a series of documents recovered from the Lagos office of the principal opposition party, the All Progressives Congress. The service alleges the party was attempting to undermine the coming presidential election with fradulent documents, multiple registrations, and a plan to clone the INEC database.

if SSS like make dem carry the building self, they can't stop the wind of change that's blowing all around the nation because pdp has failed us....there must be change indeed
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by zanga420: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
I don't understand. APC members registered more than once and it suddenly becomes the problem of DSS? Is the APC Database the same one INEC is using? Where are the cloned PVC? We want to know how they arrived at manipulating INEC database but showing us APC database. This is disgraceful from Marilyn Ogar. Who is DSS working for?
if there's multiple registration in apc's custody even its their its internal reg., tell urself the truth does that show sincerity of purpose. Its similar to a man with different people's ATM card being arrested n he's asking if its anybody's biz. Such a person got question to answer. God deliver ur country especially the ordinary man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Concept(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
They are Daft! They are clueless! WHat they are presenting is 100% APC's internal matters. I don't see how APC database translate to INEC database. Shameful!
I am lost here. Is APC membership data the same as eligible voters' data with INEC? I know everyone cannot be member of political party therefore how does this add up?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by LogicPower(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Oh bro sorry I was carried away. Honestly, what is the Job of the DSS? Who is doing intelligence gathering for the Police and other security outfit? Why haven't they done any single breakthrough on the Boko Haram? Why Politics?

I know. It is really so pathetic, the way they are so openly partisan. You can hardly tell the difference between Marylyn Ogar, Olisa Metuh, Sulaiman Abba and Doyin Okupe, when it comes to blackmailing, attacking harassing the opposition leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan / LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.