Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (47574 Views)

Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by rajoys: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
harrysterol:
[size=20pt]I have always known that APC is evil undecided[/size]

and PDP is good? U are joking.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
zanga420:
[s]if there's multiple registration in apc's[/s] custody even its their its internal reg., tell urself the truth does that show sincerity of purpose. Its similar to a man with different people's ATM card being arrested n he's asking if its anybody's biz. Such a person got question to answer. God deliver ur country especially the ordinary man.
No Sir, the multiple registration is NOT INEC registration but APC's Membership registration, conducted by APC and used by APC. How is that the business of DSS?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
PLZZZ WAIT!!!!

I don't understand... Are we still sane up in hea??
Wat am I hearing 4 d past Hw many days??

Wed a buhari is above 70 we dnt care
Weda he has no certificate we don't care
Weda dey spiked APC membership we don't care

All we care about is sai buhari

Of a truth dis is obsession, Nd from wah I c
if PDP wins twas rigged Buh if APC wins twas free Nd fair.. Parallel govt if we lose.. Itz obvious dis election is gonna b .......

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Concept:

I am lost here. Is APC membership data the same as eligible voters' data with INEC? I know everyone cannot be member of political party therefore how does this add up?
This is why we are saying DSS is clever by half (Credit to LogicPower). What concerns multiple registration in APC's membership database with that of INEC? is INEC using the APC database for the election?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by ridgeman: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hilarious. This Lady should be in a comedy show. It's only in Nigeria that this tragicomedy will be accepted.
If they have committed a crime then surely you should immediately charge them to court and then present the evidence there.
The level of sycophancy is unimaginable, the good news is that power is not permanent. One day this same lady will be out of a job!!!
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
LogicPower:

I know. It is really so pathetic, the way they are so openly partisan. You can hardly tell the difference between Marylyn Ogar, Olisa Metuh, Sulaiman Abba and Doyin Okupe, when it comes to blackmailing, attacking harassing the opposition leaders.

The shame of them is Suleiman Abba. A top police boss that has risen to the peak of his profession allowed himself to be used by some politicians, he subjected himself and his professional career to ridicule. Okupe is a Bastard! Olisa Metuh is more confused than confusion
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by adilbee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
As of today the little shred of respect i have for
DSS have fade away....I am so sure this woman
does not know the meaning of hacking, how can
you hack into an offline database..... even in INEC
headquarters they do not have internet with live IP,
if i may ask is the database of INEC Online?..... I
remember not long ago INEC Chairman of Lagos
was telling the whole world that one of there
operator have mistakenly deleted the data for a
whole local government and fresh registration have
to take place, if they have the database online
why?.... I think in there desperate effort to
embarrass APC they end up embarrassing the
agency only..... if indeed they are serious and so
sure of the claims let them charge the party to
court..... This is another reason why we should
VOTE PDP OUT, so that APC can come in and
strengthen our institutions.... mtschwwwwwwww
# CLUELESSINC

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by rajoys: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
ndcide:
I commend the DSS for this proactive security approach.

Which proactive security approach? DSS just reduced themselves to laughing stock in the IT parlance. They could not bring out a single cloned PVC and they are shouting they saw hacking materials and videos and i laughed at such assertion as it shows the ignorance on the part of an organization that suppose to be in fore front of IT.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by zanga420: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
No Sir, the multiple registration is NOT INEC registration but APC's Membership registration, conducted by APC and used by APC. How is that the business of DSS?
ok, I see
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by babestella: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
olatunji21:

There's no illegality here bro, wats illegal there? is it d APC data Center or the members of APC would do multiple registration for what is best known to them?
This have no Connection with INEC in anyway

So that after losing the election come February they will tell Nigerians that APC membership is 50 million but they got only 1 million votes. Wake up, you can't smell a scam until you are scammed. Even when some people are scammed they still don't believe it's a scam.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by adilbee(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
# CLUELESSINC
# CLUELESSINC
# CLUELESSINC

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Missy89:
When will the DSS arrest and prosecute APC officials if the documents were genuine and incriminating?

Why does it take weeks before the evidence was presented to the press?

Am feeling you jare. Thank you.

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Lani5: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS has long been compromised....even the high heavens knows
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by hotgunz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Can DSS stand a forensic analysis of their claims?
English!! We don need grammar we wan pic grin
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by hotgunz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
adilbee:
# CLUELESSINC
# CLUELESSINC
# CLUELESSINC
re u an Inec officials? Hw did u knw dere IP or wat did u call it s always off? Abi u too wan hack in ni
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by angelsing(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
its you that need education if you can't see that in the evidence those children were registered as prospective voters by APC which means that they want to over bloat the number of members they have and when they loose they'll start presenting false numbers so that people will assume the election was rigged
Do APC now produce voter's card?...hw will the children vote without the PVC? Cos from the evidence produce by the Dss no PVC was included...Let's wait and see if anybody will be arrested or persecuted
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by angelsing(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
so registering child voters is not a crime right, I'll take it that you didn't take time to read the full article hence you missed the part where children data where captured as prospective voters on their data base
Do the same child have their name register into INEC data?..Do they have PVC to cast their vote?..From the evidence produce, no Pvc material were included...
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by bamigbadeii: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
A former head of state! Is even a disgrace to the nation, do you think iS like former speaker salisu buhari of PDP from university of Toronto?or former senate president evan ewerem same oF PDP from kings college both fRom oluwole, APC make a senSible veriFication of there candidates before presentation to the world. Say baba forr change
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Tgram(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2015
I'm tired of this accusations of apc this apc that'why not procecute them if found wanting.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Larriekay: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
don't worry when the DSS are through with their findings you'll get the clearer picture of what I'm talking about
wat clearer picture are u saying? Is ds all ur dss can come up wit in over 2 months? Where are d PVCs? They are planning to hack inec webiste or they av hacked it? If APC like let them tell d world their membership base is 2billion, how's dt inec or dss problem? Jonathan came out to say over 2millions nigerians urged him to contest, where are d 2millions?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Larriekay: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:

My friend, calm down. Given the opportunity APC will do same to their opponents. Its just like that in the world. Today someone was beaten up in Lagos for simply saying PDP will win Lagos governorship election. The guy was beaten black and blue. So APC should bear it.
this shows u knw d truth, d raiding is political
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by EdwinOse: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2015
I have always known that the baptismal name of APC is FRAUD.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by angelsing(m): 12:29am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:

So that after losing the election come February they will tell Nigerians that APC membership is 50 million but they got only 1 million votes. Wake up, you can't smell a scam until you are scammed. Even when some people are scammed they still don't believe it's a scam.
Are u saying u can see the future to know what APC will say in future...Even if APC members are 50million are all their members eligible voter, do they have their names registered on the INEC data base?...From evidence produce no PVC material was found and it was alleged they were cloning PVC which was their main reason from raiding APC data centre...Ask ur self, how do u expect us to take the word of OGAR serious when she clearly says APC are bokoharam without any evidence to back it up?...She is a shame to the intelligence world...An sss that can not hack a mare system password...lol
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by M4gunners: 1:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Missy89:
When will the DSS arrest and prosecute APC officials if the documents were genuine and incriminating?

Why does it take weeks before the evidence was presented to the press?
So where you lived there's nothing like investigation?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by scalez: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Why would someone keep deleting my post? Is there a club to belong before one can freely post?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by neocortex: 2:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Fraud and Buhari are synonymous, Buhari forged affidavit while APC infaltes their members.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by IGBOSON1: 3:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Good work madam...Please use the same intelligence to locate our Chibok girls....

^^^See your mouth like 'Chibok girls'!......Go and look for them in Neverland!!

You people thought you could use that useless scam of girls being kidnapped to cause GEJ some problems abi?.......Because as you're busy crying wolf and shedding crocodile tears, you secretly know you're sending the President on a wild goose chase with no end; and you hope to use the scam of 'missing Chibok girls' to score a few points on the campaign trail!

Evil people parroting change-change like a freaking parrot high on skunk!

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by cjrane: 3:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Shebi,
after rigging, they will form parallel government. grin grin
If una like tell Shekau to kill everyone,It won't do you any good.
We have rejected ex-military dictators lusting for power through every foul means.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by tonte(m): 3:41am On Jan 08, 2015
APC can never do anything wrong in your sight at all yea..

barcanista:
I don't understand. APC members registered more than once and it suddenly becomes the problem of DSS? Is the APC Database the same one INEC is using? Where are the cloned PVC? We want to know how they arrived at manipulating INEC database but showing us APC database. This is disgraceful from Marilyn Ogar. Who is DSS working for?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by waldigit: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2015
harrysterol:
[size=20pt]I have always known that APC is evil undecided[/size]
Thank goodness govt and election has finally created employment for the jobless since the last failed immigration employment scam!!!!
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by DaBullIT(m): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2015
[size=18pt]MY experience with DSS during the last Osun state elections in August, I am not surprised if they are makng this up

just like they wore masks while attempting to rig elections

just as they released those PDP members who were caught with Live election materials

just as they attempted to detain / arrest or maybe even assassinate APC members in Osun state as they did in Ekiti and other APC states

Oga told more than 3 obvious lies consecutively on tv , we've seen that too

DSS lost their credibility as such any press release they hold right now is because they have been rehearsing with IBB if indeed they have proof , they won't just show proof, they will show suspects and name them

besides, INEC owns the database where PVC information is stored right ? ? ? So , if APC is really cloning information, wouldn't it mean they are uploading to INEC databank , if so then DSS has access to the said databank, if DSS does, so does PDP and every other thug ,

We really should be blaming INEC if this is really happening, Fingerprints don't match, that's the essence of biodata registration, so how can APC change / manipulate data that can't be changed

Finally, someday soon, someone will leak PDP's real and irrefutable rigging operation , its proof and the names of the perpetrators

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.