Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (47571 Views)

Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by harrysterol(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Speakdatruth:
no
wot u hav always known iz d evil extent yo party wud go 2win an electn
I dnt have a part neither do I give a sh!t about any
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by harrysterol(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Speakdatruth:
no
wot u hav always known iz d evil extent yo party wud go 2win an electn
I dnt have a part neither do I give a sh!!t about any
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by harrysterol(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2015
rajoys:

and PDP is good? U are joking.
but APC n worse
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by harrysterol(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2015
waldigit:

Thank goodness govt and election has finally created employment for the jobless since the last failed immigration employment scam!!!!
what are you trying to say!? lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by jide333(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2015
I love Apc followers, even if dem see white dem go ask you to prove it is white.... after these evidences apc still need more prove like(Plz provide us with video prove when the hacker was carrying out his act)... looool funny APC funny followers

doctokwus:
Can DSS stand a forensic analysis of their claims?

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by frankyychiji(f): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Keky:
The APC planned to hack into the INEC's database & inflate the number of its membership. - DSS | What's INEC's biz with parties' membership?
Olodo! Ask Liar Mohammed.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by frankyychiji(f): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2015
doctokwus:
Why not challenge the Dss on that if you truly care. Also ask for video evidence u hia.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by frankyychiji(f): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2015
9jvirgin:
So it took them this long to come out on the issue. And after discovering all these, what next? Weak DSS. smiley
They needed enough time to do a thorough job on the evidences they have. Y'know, to make it water tight and nail the most corrupt opposition political party in Africa to their coffin. Give DSS kudos for once mehn.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by ochejagabriel: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Missy89:
When will the DSS arrest and prosecute APC officials if the documents were genuine and incriminating?

Why does it take weeks before the evidence was presented to the press?

Proper forensic work takes time.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by daniel2090: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2015
ohh..sss/dss..they are just clusters of pdp battling sticks....parading propaganda and half baked info since 1668, how does it sound...russian intelligence or us secret service mendling in party issues when they are supposed to provide intelligent info about isis ..chai.which way nigeria...which way to go..
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by onyengbu: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2015
sole0907:
are u that myopic, if the party database is multiple that wont affect voting. and for all u know the party registration might just involve filling forms in duplicates and triplicates
No I disagree! APC is gearing up for trouble and their so called members list is one of their trouble tools and I commend DSS for nip it in the bud.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Its a shame on PDP all these strategy will not work. Is PDP free of this? Finger cross
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by afolajohn521(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2015
DSS boss who's interest r u for? i can't be fool.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by k9ine(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Hia! DSS/Marilyn Ogar, you will not kill us.
We don't need you to hold a press conference for this, do the needful if your claims are true put the persons involved before a judge.
Enough of Press Conferences and no prosecution. Q.E.D.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by jidowu84: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2015
doctokwus
:
nawao. twister, what forensic analysis do want again?
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by wirinet(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
This is a DSS that was disgraced by Ogwuche in court after the Federal government spent so much resources to extradite from Sudan. This is the same DSS that we expect would have enough evidence to successfully prosecute a case of "planing to Hack" INECs database.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by debsite: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
APC = FALSEHOOD. I can now figured out their evil plan, very desperate to the extent of extracting pictures from old calendars( both dead people and the living) and giving them names. This happened in my hometown in kwara state, because they had fewer registrants and people were mocking them. Not knowing that they had planB, it was later they saw them taking pictures from calendars....Haba. And we later heard that, they did the same throughout the state(kwara). With the DSS revelation now, I can really understand the change they are yearning. Like kwara state with about 500,000 eligible voters and APC having registered over 400,000 fake members with their tactics across the state. After loosing the election they will use this fake registrants as a proof that the election was rigged, then resort into violence as promised by GMB. We shall see.....
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Olaolufred(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
k9ine:
Hia! DSS/Marilyn Ogar, you will not kill us.
We don't need you to hold a press conference for this, do the needful if your claims are true put the persons involved before a judge.
Enough of Press Conferences and no prosecution. Q.E.D.

ANY FAKE CASES ARE JUDGED ON THE FACES OF NEWSPAPERS.

REAL GENUINE CASE GOES TO COURT OF LAW FOR PROSECUTION.

DSS STINKS.

WE NEED A NEW LEADER WHO WILL GIVE TO NIGERIANS INSTITUTIONS THAT ARE FOR NIGERIANS, NOT JUST FOR THEMSELVES ONLY.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by fasbat(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
olatunji21:

What is incriminating there?
Multiple registration of APC members by APC on its own database is incriminating?
how do DSS know d pictures alleged to be minors bear d names on d APC form? I have d APC membership form in my possession, and ditto my wife and kid, so I find d findings of DSS, embarrassing, unmoved, unearthing and in bad taste...ha, DSS angry with membership drive of a political party Something is surely wrong
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
fasbat:
how do DSS know d pictures alleged to be minors bear d names on d APC form? I have d APC membership form in my possession, and ditto my wife and kid, so I find d findings of DSS, embarrassing, unmoved, unearthing and in bad taste...ha, DSS angry with membership drive of a political party Something is surely wrong
The agency i once respected is been bastardized..I stil respect d Nigerian Navy to some extent..
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by akoraye(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
I stand to be corrected! to the best of my knowledge I don't see reason why DSS should be worried about APC multiple registration and I think they should be less concerned about it. Is it not their (APC) membership registration they multiplied? and DSS is making it to look like they are INEC registers!
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by nke001: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
21 Hacking Tutorials for apc e warriors?

Definitely egift, obiageli, berem et al are the trainees.

Hahahahah!

Buhari wants to rule by fire by force.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by bomijuwon(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
I don't understand. APC members registered more than once and it suddenly becomes the problem of DSS? Is the APC Database the same one INEC is using? Where are the cloned PVC? We want to know how they arrived at manipulating INEC database but showing us APC database. This is disgraceful from Marilyn Ogar. Who is DSS working for?

Thank you for been logical. Some old men/women always belief all media prints without logical thinking and response. What has APC and INEC data base has to do with each other? Is INEC controlled by APC or does APC pays DSS/SSS salaries? Much as I know, these three (INCE, DSS, SSS) are all state controlled elements. Come to thing of it, why has DSS,SSS and INCE not seen any anomaly in PDP camp? THINK! its all political game. Don't be the Round leather to be toss around. Vote your conscience not the propaganda

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by beordune(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
onyengbu:

The same multiple registration database that they will cite when they loose election as proof that they were rigged off.
I commend DSS on this one nipping a disaster in the bud, I must say.

APC get ready to form your parallel government but find some other reason to do it not with your bloated members list.

*** and also get ready to get your a-rses ventilated with military AK-47s while you are protesting ***

Òdé le leyi ni... Abeg wetin concern DSS with APC database, are we voting with APC database or with that of INEC.

Only dumb people will applaud their dumbness.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by melomelo: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Desperate-APC-Desperate. No regards for any Rules Of Law of this nation. No regards for to dangers or safety of mankind, of good people of this nation. Father, let the power of Holy spirit takeover the ruling of this nation. Amen.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by onyengbu: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2015
beordune:

Òdé le leyi ni... Abeg wetin concern DSS with APC database, are we voting with APC database or with that of INEC.

Only dumb people will applaud their dumbness.

I bukwa anu mpama. If APC database will be cited to forment trouble in the future, then it concerns DSS.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by loifez(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2015
God Bless you for using your sense sensibly. You went to APC secretariat to seize party membership data collation and after many weeks, you are claiming to display 'evidence'. Why didn't you display them immediately you seized your supposed evidences Only the fools will fall for this gimmick!
Missy89:
When will the DSS arrest and prosecute APC officials if the documents were genuine and incriminating?

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by bornmekus: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Missy89:

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by DanPolice(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
I don't understand. APC members registered more than once and it suddenly becomes the problem of DSS? Is the APC Database the same one INEC is using? Where are the cloned PVC? We want to know how they arrived at manipulating INEC database but showing us APC database. This is disgraceful from Marilyn Ogar. Who is DSS working for?

The DSS is working for their pay master; PDP lead government. The DSS is too partisan to be objective in their assignment. This is not how it should be.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
DanPolice:

The DSS is working for their pay master; PDP lead government. The DSS is too partisan to be objective in their assignment. This is not how it should be.
This is not the DSS that we use to admire and respect.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by free13: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
voltron:
APC.. why not clone BUHARI Certificate so you won't have to embarrass the poor guy.. e don lean finish na only teeth remain.. choi!

grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) by olami234lekan(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
datguru:
Association of Political Con-men (APC)

Big time fraud

So DSS is working..... I wonder why they cannot fish out the Boko Haram sponsor GEJ claim are in his Government abi thousands of live wasting away by these people are not of national security. There is God o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.