Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,304 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (8805 Views)

Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. / 40 Days To Presidential Poll: Millions In South May Not Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Atouke: 3:25am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Who in South South will pick up arms to fight because a failed project called Jonathan was boothed out? i know my people, we are not foolish. We have our demands and Jonathan isn't part of it. His Presidency is his own pocket, just like Sambo's VP is his own pocket. My brothers, Sisters and I want a better life. We want an abrupt end to unemployment in our region, we want security, we are tired of seeing some few criminals from our region and politicians enjoying alone and then shout "South South" when it doesn't favor them. Specifically, no one Ijaw, not even people of Otuoke will shed tears for Mr. Goodluck Jonathan. Whoever think that he has the ability to disrupt the peace of the South South and specifically the Ijaw nation should test his/her might from May 29. Incoming President Muhammadu Buhari and the entire South South People will put that bastard(s) to his/her place.

Sai Buhari
God Bless SS
God Bless Ijaw Nation
God Bless Nigeria
Speak for your self. i am a SS man that will stand my ground for the sake of GEJ second term. I dont care if he does anything for the SS or not, but we know what he has done for Nigeria in this short time despite the politically motivated violence in the NE, and will do more if given the opportunity.any attempt to gang up against jonathan will not be well for the unity of this country. North had 38 yrs what dis they do for the North? SW had 11yrs with OBJ what did he do for the SW? GEJ must have his second term thats what equity demands.

This problems you are listing did GEJ cause them? was it not present with nigeria while all the others were president? what did they do about it? a wanabe ijaw abok--i like you. will deny your tribe for political crumbs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 3:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is not winning any elections.
Nigeria is too big to be threatened. Please believe that. If any South South state shuts down oil production, they are courting hunger and penury. If you think hunger is glamorous please try to imagine what the sound of a hungry baby does to the mind of a parent. Don't even go where you should not. A naval blockade for one month and no transfers from the federation accounts will ground a state completely. Crime will rise and inter ethnic tensions will commence. Refugees will flood everywhere and the UN will be begging the federal government to temper justice with mercy. Let us not rain curses on ourselves. If the federal fiscal structure needs to be dealt with Jonathan had six years to do it and he was too much of a coward to do it. Maybe the man Buhari who does not care for billions will be the person to eventually ensure fiscal federalism with each region controlling its wealth but not by threats or militancy. Trouble no good.
see wetin these one de talk.do u think u r making sense?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 3:41am On Jan 08, 2015
LRNZH:
What an unfortunate statement by Agbaje.

It is an insult on the South South and a prove that PDP cannot tackle unrest of any sort.

Insult because even the South South like the rest of Nigeria, live in darkness, feel the impact of a depreciating Naira, witness oil bunkered to enrich very few militants....

GEJ does not have the initiative to tackle Boko Haram and will be unable to tackle any form of insurgency. They expect APC to be of the same guise.

If there is any insurgency or increased militancy in the SS when GMB becomes President, the carrot of Yar’Adua and the stick of GMB will be combined to quell it. Also massive developmental programs will be undertaken to improve the lots of the SS like that of other Nigerians.

By the way, Lagos does not deserve a scaremongering governor.

GMB 2015. Performance is our Mantra.
see dis one oo!massive dev wat?him no doam before na nw him wan start?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 3:43am On Jan 08, 2015
meracool:

But he Has 4 Years To Implement it..
It won't happen suddenly

Vote For Change
Vote for GMB

Thanks...!!!
rubbish.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 3:46am On Jan 08, 2015
babadee1:

What exactly has Jonathan done for the people of the Niger Delta? How can you be happy that "your son" is president when after six years under him your people have gained nothing. Buhari will do a much better job of developing the Niger Delta than Jonathan has done.
wat will buhari do?5000 for unemployed youth?foods for school children?or wat?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 3:49am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Who in South South will pick up arms to fight because a failed project called Jonathan was boothed out? i know my people, we are not foolish. We have our demands and Jonathan isn't part of it. His Presidency is his own pocket, just like Sambo's VP is his own pocket. My brothers, Sisters and I want a better life. We want an abrupt end to unemployment in our region, we want security, we are tired of seeing some few criminals from our region and politicians enjoying alone and then shout "South South" when it doesn't favor them. Specifically, no one Ijaw, not even people of Otuoke will shed tears for Mr. Goodluck Jonathan. Whoever think that he has the ability to disrupt the peace of the South South and specifically the Ijaw nation should test his/her might from May 29. Incoming President Muhammadu Buhari and the entire South South People will put that bastard(s) to his/her place.

Sai Buhari
God Bless SS
God Bless Ijaw Nation
God Bless Nigeria
i can't even read that trash u spew
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
You may be foolish, but the Ijaws are not. Maybe you need to read the statement of MEND to get a clue. I am passionate about Ijaw project, Jonathan doesn't represent it. If the region will become worse than it was before his ascension to power, then you think we are foolish? Now I know that he will win majority Ijaw votes due to brotherly sentiment, but Buhari will get a percentage. When election is declared and Jonathan is defeated, NO IJAW son or daughter will take up arms. Not even Asari Dokubo. I know my people, we aren't fools. And btw: Are you an Izon?
wat!r u 4rm Togo?ur people?who be ur people?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 3:53am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
You may be foolish, but the Ijaws are not. Maybe you need to read the statement of MEND to get a clue. I am passionate about Ijaw project, Jonathan doesn't represent it. If the region will become worse than it was before his ascension to power, then you think we are foolish? Now I know that he will win majority Ijaw votes due to brotherly sentiment, but Buhari will get a percentage. When election is declared and Jonathan is defeated, NO IJAW son or daughter will take up arms. Not even Asari Dokubo. I know my people, we aren't fools. And btw: Are you an Izon?
wat!r u 4rm Togo?ur people?who be ur people? undecided
barcanista:
wat!r u 4rm Togo?ur people?who be ur people?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by ayindejimmy(m): 3:57am On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:
If GEJ loses to Buhari in a 'non-boko haram' Nigeria, NOBODY in the South-South will complain. However, one of the major sore points of GEJ's administration remains the insecurity allegedly created and nutured by the North.

Though some pro-APC regions have chosen collective amnesia, fact remains that some Northern groups did promise to make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won in 2011 and it happened.

The average Niger-deltan feels that the North has sabotaged 'their son's' government and many are waiting to see what happens next in 2015.

Truth be told, the crisis in the North-East has not affected the rest of Nigeria's growth because that region contributes little to the Nigerian economy. Same cannot be said for oil in the Niger-delta.

It is unfortunate, but this is a sad reality.

I know GEJ will still win the 2015 elections without these needless threats . But in case he doesnt win, Nigerians should know that these threats are not empty.

My opinion.

Your opinion is to insult the majority of SW for standing up against corruption?
Your opinion is disregarding the fact the Gej is the commander in Chief in charge of the Armed forces and all Security apparatus?
Your opinion is that Gej is gonna lose this election and as such the the next option is to justify the taking of arm by the militants?
Your opinion is that just like Gej failed to arrest the fuel cabal he has also failed to arrest this BH sponsors?
Your opinion is failing to identify that what we have is leadership problem and not a statement that someone that doesn't have any authority made?
Your opinion is that majority of the SW who know they deserve better than what Pdp is offering is suffering from memory lose? Which memory do you want us to remember? The unprecedented looting.. Epileptic power.. Disregard for rule of law and separation of power which is guaranteed under democracy... Discriminate distribution of Government projects... Etc.?
You don't need to look far to see who has memory lose. Just look in a mirror

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by ayindejimmy(m): 4:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Ezemust:
wat!r u 4rm Togo?ur people?who be ur people? undecidedwat!r u 4rm Togo?ur people?who be ur people?
Sensible Nigerians who are not ruled by ethnic or religious sentiments. Those who reason objectively and take unbiased decisions regardless of their ethnic or religious affiliation. Anywhere they are, or from in Nigeria... Those are his and my people

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ezemust: 4:23am On Jan 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Sensible Nigerians who are not ruled by ethnic or religious sentiments. Those who reason objectively and take unbiased decisions regardless of their ethnic or religious affiliation. Anywhere they are, or from in Nigeria... Those are his and my people
rubbish.can u say the reasons u wana vote buhari?since he started his campaign wat tangible tin has he said exept corruption?how can u pay all unemployed Nigerians 5000 Naira,is dat a policy or just illitrate statement?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Bitterleafsoup: 4:33am On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:

Mr Odua, your much more intelligent Yoruba leaders are aware of these threats and have since sold Buhari to Jonathan.
Buhari is being sent on a very nasty wild goose chase. A grand design that will finish his political career for good.
You all just don't understand the stakes.

Stay tuned.
Correct guy!

Tinubu played on the overwhelming desire that sheeple need to believe in something.
48LP #27 "Play on Peoples Need to Believe to Create A Cult like Following"
I am waiting for the grand finale grin
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by tit(f): 4:43am On Jan 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Your opinion is to insult the majority of SW for standing up against corruption?
Your opinion is disregarding the fact the Gej is the commander in Chief in charge of the Armed forces and all Security apparatus?
Your opinion is that Gej is gonna lose this election and as such the the next option is to justify the taking of arm by the militants?
Your opinion is that just like Gej failed to arrest the fuel cabal he has also failed to arrest this BH sponsors?
Your opinion is failing to identify that what we have is leadership problem and not a statement that someone that doesn't have any authority made?
Your opinion is that majority of the SW who know they deserve better than what Pdp is offering is suffering from memory lose? Which memory do you want us to remember? The unprecedented looting.. Epileptic power.. Disregard for rule of law and separation of power which is guaranteed under democracy... Discriminate distribution of Government projects... Etc.?
You don't need to look far to see who has memory lose. Just look in a mirror

President Jonathan has never stopped the SW from planting and eating their cocoa.
unlike when our son obasanjo was in power
and stopped tinubu from chopping,
President Jonathan has allowed the SW to eat our amala and ewedu in peace.
No allocation seizure,
no political assasination,
no wetie!
Na you know wetin you dey findy ooo

4 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Atouke:

Keep living in Denial 2015 election is around the corner, Let the North gang up against GEJ if they may, the SS will bite them where it hurts.
Who is this "South South" yall stay screaming about? First off, if you think you'll get the backing of the Ibos your dreams are about to turn into nightmares. Next, in this so called "SS" how many groups do you honestly think will pick up arms to fight a foolish fight shoulder to shoulder with the Ijaws ? Do not deceive yourself, if GEJ loses the worst that'll happen is the Militant beneficiaries of GEJ'S corrupt Govt will try to blow up pipelines because they know funds for Benzes and Mansions are coming to a halt. But you know what will happen if they do this? The might of the Federal Govt will descend on them so heavily it won't be funny. Next--- and we hope they do go ahead and blow up pipelines and cause destruction to people's lives and properties because it'll only make the job eventually prosecuting them easier --- international warrants will be placed for their arrests thereby ensuring that nowhere on planet earth is a safe haven for them if they ever touch a single hair on the body of a Nigerian citizen, or if they even as much as destroy Nigerian property.

So, they can go ahead and destroy and cause carnage as much as they want, but this much I promise you: Eventually they will pay with either their lives or their freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by onatisi(m): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2015
tit:

President Jonathan has never stopped the SW from planting and eating their cocoa.
No allocation seizure,
no wetie!
forget the noise makers on nairaland .there are 2 set of people in nigeria politics,the noise makers and the voices. The noisemakers can shout as much as they wants on any social media,but the real yoruba voices that will determine who wins the south west have already spoken and the verdict is final. GEJ WILL WIN THE SOUTH WEST CONVINCINGLY AND OVERWHELMINGLY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Obipat(m): 5:14am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
. AN Injaw man? Chisos! What did GEJ gave to my fullish igbo brothers? Igbo get wiser! Rev Father Mbaka can't deceive u

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by gnykelly(m): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:
If GEJ loses to Buhari in a 'non-boko haram' Nigeria, NOBODY in the South-South will complain. However, one of the major sore points of GEJ's administration remains the insecurity allegedly created and nutured by the North.

Though some pro-APC regions have chosen collective amnesia, fact remains that some Northern groups did promise to make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won in 2011 and it happened.

The average Niger-deltan feels that the North has sabotaged 'their son's' government and many are waiting to see what happens next in 2015.

Truth be told, the crisis in the North-East has not affected the rest of Nigeria's growth because that region contributes little to the Nigerian economy. Same cannot be said for oil in the Niger-delta.

It is unfortunate, but this is a sad reality.

I know GEJ will still win the 2015 elections without these needless threats . But in case he doesnt win, Nigerians should know that these threats are not empty.

My opinion.

you need to be monitored. you are a potential terrorist.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by onatisi(m): 5:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Obipat:
Rev Father Mbaka can't deceive u
jezzzzz ,are u for real?so father mbaka is an angel ,abi?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by justi4jesu(f): 5:56am On Jan 08, 2015
gnykelly:

you need to be monitored. you are a potential terrorist.

And why is that? angry angry
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Bruteforce101: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
forget the noise makers on nairaland .there are 2 set of people in nigeria politics,the noise makers and the voices. The noisemakers can shout as much as they wants on any social media,but the real yoruba voices that will determine who wins the south west have already spoken and the verdict is final. GEJ WILL WIN THE SOUTH WEST CONVINCINGLY AND OVERWHELMINGLY
[/s]

Hey mister, Speak for yourself abeg. I notice how you authoritatively speak on behalf of the SW. You sit in your 1 room in Ghana and speak for millions of people. Who are the foolish real voices that determine who wins, you think you gonna rig. Stick with your PDP asslicking assignment and stop speaking for us. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by fydence: 6:13am On Jan 08, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Poor historian

Naval Ko Air Ni

Your stubborn hero OBJ failed let alone GMB
Very poor historian indeed..probably another keyboard analyst

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by fydence: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
jezzzzz ,are u for real?so father mbaka is an angle ,abi?
nope ..he's a tri-angle

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by meccuno: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:

Sai Buhari
God Bless SS
God Bless Ijaw Nation
God Bless Nigeria
please,where in the SS are you from?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by onatisi(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Hey mister, Speak for yourself abeg. I notice how you authoritatively speak on behalf of the SW. You sit in your 1 room in Ghana and speak for millions of people. Who are the foolish real voices that determine who wins, you think you gonna rig. Stick with your PDP asslicking assignment and stop speaking for us. Nonsense.
another noisemaker
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2015
fydence:
nope ..he's a tri-angle
don't mind me jare ,thanks for the correction.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by meccuno: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Who is this "South South" yall stay screaming about? First off, if you think you'll get the backing of the Ibos your dreams are about to turn into nightmares. Next, in this so called "SS" how many groups do you honestly think will pick up arms to fight a foolish fight shoulder to shoulder with the Ijaws ? Do not deceive yourself, if GEJ loses the worst that'll happen is the Militant beneficiaries of GEJ'S corrupt Govt will try to blow up pipelines because they know funds for Benzes and Mansions are coming to a halt. But you know what will happen if they do this? The might of the Federal Govt will descend on them so heavily it won't be funny. Next--- and we hope they do go ahead and blow up pipelines and cause destruction to people's lives and properties because it'll only make the job eventually prosecuting them easier --- international warrants will be placed for their arrests thereby ensuring that nowhere on planet earth is a safe haven for them if they ever touch a single hair on the body of a Nigerian citizen, or if they even as much as destroy Nigerian property.

So, they can go ahead and destroy and cause carnage as much as they want, but this much I promise you: Eventually they will pay with either their lives or their freedom.
I probably think you don't know what's on ground...........I will forgive your ignorance......

3 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2015
tit:

No allocation seizure,
no wetie!
As long as you're given your Amala and ewedu to 'chop' you care less if you life is being manipulated, exploited and embezzled?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by toniok: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Nothing will happen if GMB wins. Mind you BH fight is different from agitation we had in the south south. How many of the south south militants will want to die for the course if not to a masse wealth. How many of them will want be suicide bombers?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2015
meccuno:
please,where in the SS are you from?
Face your region and tribe, speak for your people, I am sure you know where I am driving at. I don't owe you an answer to such a hypocritical question. I wouldn't want to go tribal, I believe I am way past it. You aren't from SS, so FACE your business or better still test your might on May 29. I hate cowardice

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by jaytee01(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:

As long as you're given your Amala and ewedu to 'chop' you care less if you life is being manipulated, exploited and embezzled?
Don't mind the brainless slut
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:

Mr Odua, your much more intelligent Yoruba leaders are aware of these threats and have since sold Buhari to Jonathan.
Buhari is being sent on a very nasty wild goose chase. A grand design that will finish his political career for good.
You all just don't understand the stakes.

Stay tuned.
God bless you one billion times for this comment. I have been telling people that buhari is been setup to lose. I have never ceased to wonder why tinuburuku and co will prop up a candidate like buhari that has so many shortcomings as their presidential candidate against an incumbent president when there are many better candidate than him around. Why prop up a 72 year old man that has lost the same election 3 times before in 12years as their candidate? Why prop up a candidate who is seen as a tribalist,religious bigot,human right abuser as their candidate against a much younger president .by the time this election is over ,I can bet it that hardly will buhari win 7 states . This will be the heaviest defeat for apc in any presidential election. By the time all this is over ,buhari will be totally disgraced . This election will change a lot of things in nigeria politics,this is the election that will usher in a new set of politicians ,people like buhari,obj and co will no longer be in the scheme of things anymore as from this year and fortunately for nigeria and nigerians ,we will still have our goodluck as the president ,we will still have our jonathan as the president and we will still have pdp as the ruling party . Pdp the only party to be in ,pdp the only party to beat .won't you rather party with us !
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Atouke:

[s]Speak for your self. i am a SS man that will stand my ground for the sake of GEJ second term. I dont care if he does anything for the SS or not, but we know what he has done for Nigeria in this short time despite the politically motivated violence in the NE, and will do more if given the opportunity.any attempt to gang up against jonathan will not be well for the unity of this country. North had 38 yrs what dis they do for the North? SW had 11yrs with OBJ what did he do for the SW? GEJ must have his second term thats what equity demands.

This problems you are listing did GEJ cause them? was it not present with nigeria while all the others were president? what did they do about it? a wanabe ijaw abok--i like you. will deny your tribe for political crumbs.[/s]
Coward! I am actually appealing to you and your empty chest beating vagabonds to make a VERY strong statement come May 29 after Buhari is sworn in. Mark my word, you are an empty drum, and a blocked head. One thing about the Ijaws as examplified by the GREAT Isaac Adaka Boro is that we don't fight over a non issue, we also don't burn our towns for politics. We fight when our interests is threatened, even at that we are cautious so as not to offend the spirit of the Ijaw nation. Anyway, do I need to tell you this? Please pick up arms and start the trouble. If you are waiting for Dokubo then you are on a long thing, because Dokubo will NOT a thing.

#MarkMyWord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faces Of The Beautiful Hostesses That Died In The Ethiopia Airline Crash / Boko Haram: Food Vendor, Traders Worried Over Price Hike In Borno, Yobe States / Ibadan Explosion: Akin Alabi Extends Sympathies To Victims, Appeals For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.