Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (8803 Views)

Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. / 40 Days To Presidential Poll: Millions In South May Not Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by clevvermind(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Atouke:

Speak for your self. i am a SS man that will stand my ground for the sake of GEJ second term. I dont care if he does anything for the SS or not, but we know what he has done for Nigeria in this short time despite the politically motivated violence in the NE, and will do more if given the opportunity.any attempt to gang up against jonathan will not be well for the unity of this country. North had 38 yrs what dis they do for the North? SW had 11yrs with OBJ what did he do for the SW? GEJ must have his second term thats what equity demands.

This problems you are listing did GEJ cause them? was it not present with nigeria while all the others were president? what did they do about it? a wanabe ijaw abok--i like you. will deny your tribe for political crumbs.
that guy is not from SS. he talks like a coward.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Who is this "South South" yall stay screaming about? First off, if you think you'll get the backing of the Ibos your dreams are about to turn into nightmares. Next, in this so called "SS" how many groups do you honestly think will pick up arms to fight a foolish fight shoulder to shoulder with the Ijaws ? Do not deceive yourself, if GEJ loses the worst that'll happen is the Militant beneficiaries of GEJ'S corrupt Govt will try to blow up pipelines because they know funds for Benzes and Mansions are coming to a halt. But you know what will happen if they do this? The might of the Federal Govt will descend on them so heavily it won't be funny. Next--- and we hope they do go ahead and blow up pipelines and cause destruction to people's lives and properties because it'll only make the job eventually prosecuting them easier --- international warrants will be placed for their arrests thereby ensuring that nowhere on planet earth is a safe haven for them if they ever touch a single hair on the body of a Nigerian citizen, or if they even as much as destroy Nigerian property.

So, they can go ahead and destroy and cause carnage as much as they want, but this much I promise you: Eventually they will pay with either their lives or their freedom.
Bro, most of these commentators are empty blocked heads. They are coward and only warriors on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2015
clevvermind:
that guy is not from SS. he talks like a coward.

Don't mind Barcani

He is calling others cowards but can't post his true picture phone number and address

Imagine him calling Asari we know a coward while hiding behind his keyboard
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by clevvermind(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Don't mind Barcani

He is calling others cowards but can't post his true picture phone number and address

Imagine him calling Asari we know a coward while hiding behind his keyboard
u are right. he is a big one.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by micolaj: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
God bless you one billion times for this comment. I have been telling people that buhari is been setup to lose. I have never ceased to wonder why tinuburuku and co will prop up a candidate like buhari that has so many shortcomings as their presidential candidate against an incumbent president when there are many better candidate than him around. Why prop up a 72 year old man that has lost the same election 3 times before in 12years as their candidate? Why prop up a candidate who is seen as a tribalist,religious bigot,human right abuser as their candidate against a much younger president .by the time this election is over ,I can bet it that hardly will buhari win 7 states . This will be the heaviest defeat for apc in any presidential election. By the time all this is over ,buhari will be totally disgraced . This election will change a lot of things in nigeria politics,this is the election that will usher in a new set of politicians ,people like buhari,obj and co will no longer be in the scheme of things anymore as from this year and fortunately for nigeria and nigerians ,we will still have our goodluck as the president ,we will still have our jonathan as the president and we will still have pdp as the ruling party . Pdp the only party to be in ,pdp the only party to beat .won't you rather party with us !
Trash
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by onatisi(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, most of these commentators are empty blocked heads. They are coward and only warriors on the internet
I call them noisemakers
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2015
onatisi:
I call them noisemakers
I thought you were also e-Chest beating?
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by brutef0rce101: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
another noisemaker
[/s]

Dotun Dada, you are the real noisemaker here. You sit comfortably in your prison like 1room in Ghana and speak on behalf of SW. I just laugh when i see people like spewing trash online, you think this is about the crumbs you receive from Adedibu then in Ibadan. Wake up and stop the pretense. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by brutef0rce101: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
God bless you one billion times for this comment. I have been telling people that buhari is been setup to lose. I have never ceased to wonder why tinuburuku and co will prop up a candidate like buhari that has so many shortcomings as their presidential candidate against an incumbent president when there are many better candidate than him around. Why prop up a 72 year old man that has lost the same election 3 times before in 12years as their candidate? Why prop up a candidate who is seen as a tribalist,religious bigot,human right abuser as their candidate against a much younger president .by the time this election is over ,I can bet it that hardly will buhari win 7 states . This will be the heaviest defeat for apc in any presidential election. By the time all this is over ,buhari will be totally disgraced . This election will change a lot of things in nigeria politics,this is the election that will usher in a new set of politicians ,people like buhari,obj and co will no longer be in the scheme of things anymore as from this year and fortunately for nigeria and nigerians ,we will still have our goodluck as the president ,we will still have our jonathan as the president and we will still have pdp as the ruling party . Pdp the only party to be in ,pdp the only party to beat .won't you rather party with us !
[/s]

Trash from Dotun with no voters card, How do you want to vote from Ghana? Lmaoooo

4 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by hedonistic: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Who is this "South South" yall stay screaming about? First off, if you think you'll get the backing of the Ibos your dreams are about to turn into nightmares. Next, in this so called "SS" how many groups do you honestly think will pick up arms to fight a foolish fight shoulder to shoulder with the Ijaws ? Do not deceive yourself, if GEJ loses the worst that'll happen is the Militant beneficiaries of GEJ'S corrupt Govt will try to blow up pipelines because they know funds for Benzes and Mansions are coming to a halt. But you know what will happen if they do this? The might of the Federal Govt will descend on them so heavily it won't be funny. Next--- and we hope they do go ahead and blow up pipelines and cause destruction to people's lives and properties because it'll only make the job eventually prosecuting them easier --- international warrants will be placed for their arrests thereby ensuring that nowhere on planet earth is a safe haven for them if they ever touch a single hair on the body of a Nigerian citizen, or if they even as much as destroy Nigerian property.

So, they can go ahead and destroy and cause carnage as much as they want, but this much I promise you: Eventually they will pay with either their lives or their freedom.

Funny textbook analysis. Might of which federal government would descend heavily on who? Lol. Where you not alive when OBJ was in government? How successful was he in quelling the militancy that was then merely in its infancy? How successful has the current federal government been in "descending heavily" on the ragtag Boko Haram? I'm not sure some of you realise what's on ground.

Don't be surprised to find out that these militants can now launch air strikes and missiles and blow up entire naval ships (far-fetched, you think?) Don't be surprised by the advanced weaponry and capacities they now have secretly acquired patiently waiting for Code Red. You think they have been spending their billions on only Benzes, mansions, women, and booze?

The only solution to the impending doom is to apply wisdom in this matter. If the North successfully blackmails and bullies GEJ out of power based on this boko haram insurgency set up, then America's prediction about Nigeria' possible break up this year is likely to come to pass. It is now left for the unproductive and dirt poor North to choose between a mere four more years of Southern presidency or an outright separation from Southern oil and prosperity for ever. Something tells me that the North would prefer the former.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by PointB: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is not winning any elections.
Nigeria is too big to be threatened. Please believe that. If any South South state shuts down oil production, they are courting hunger and penury. If you think hunger is glamorous please try to imagine what the sound of a hungry baby does to the mind of a parent. Don't even go where you should not. A naval blockade for one month and no transfers from the federation accounts will ground a state completely. Crime will rise and inter ethnic tensions will commence. Refugees will flood everywhere and the UN will be begging the federal government to temper justice with mercy. Let us not rain curses on ourselves. If the federal fiscal structure needs to be dealt with Jonathan had six years to do it and he was too much of a coward to do it. Maybe the man Buhari who does not care for billions will be the person to eventually ensure fiscal federalism with each region controlling its wealth but not by threats or militancy. Trouble no good.

The reason why Nigeria is still one is because someone, every one is kept fairly happy and hopeful. If Niger-Deltans feels cheated and decides to go their way, I don't think Igbos will join any one fighting Niger Delta, because Igbos are effectively part of Niger Delta. Igboland will not be made available for bypass, let alone camping base for any army. There will be no federal government, and no naval blockade. The discussion will border on peaceful dissolution or spontaneous disintegration. Whichever way, Nigeria will not survive it, and Niger Delta oil will eventually be left for Niger Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by onatisi(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2015
PointB:

The reason why Nigeria is still one is because someone, every one is kept fairly happy and hopeful. If Niger-Deltans feels cheated and decides to go their way, I don't think Igbos will join any one fighting Niger Delta, because Igbos are effectively part of Niger Delta. Igboland will not be made available for bypass, let alone camping base for any army. There will be no federal government, and no naval blockade. The discussion will border on peaceful dissolution or spontaneous disintegration. Whichever way, Nigeria will not survive it, and Niger Delta oil will eventually be left for Niger Delta.

nobody will fight anybody and nigeria won't breakup. Pdp will win and nothing will happen. All the noise now is normal to nigeria politics. Eventually at the end of the day ,tinubu ,amaechi,buhari,gej,sambo and the rest will have a nice party and laugh over all the fights people had over them . This is nigeria politics .
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by naso2(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
You may be foolish, but the Ijaws are not. Maybe you need to read the statement of MEND to get a clue. I am passionate about Ijaw project, Jonathan doesn't represent it. If the region will become worse than it was before his ascension to power, then you think we are foolish? Now I know that he will win majority Ijaw votes due to brotherly sentiment, but Buhari will get a percentage. When election is declared and Jonathan is defeated, NO IJAW son or daughter will take up arms. Not even Asari Dokubo. I know my people, we aren't fools. And btw: Are you an Izon?

On the last three words, yes I am 100% Izon.

I think your first line is very inappropriate. we may have different leanings on certain matters but that does not make you wiser.
Nuff said.

I am curious to understand the grounds for your assertion that the region is worse off after GEJ's ascension

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
naso2:

On the last three words, yes I am 100% Izon.

I think your first line is very inappropriate. we may have different leanings on certain matters but that does not make you wiser.
Nuff said.

I am curious to understand the grounds for your assertion that the region is worse off after GEJ's ascension

It is good to know that you are Izon. Let me ask you few questions... How did the Jonathan's governnment improve the lives of the average Ijaw man considering every variable since ascending to power in February 2010? If you are Ijaw, I am sure you are very much aware of KAIAMA declaration, which was based on the fundamental principles of Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro (of blessed memory), tell me how has Jonathan's government seek or attempt to see to those declaration as President and as Ijaw son? If you have no idea, I can refer you to it. Another question is, in all honesty, can you say that Jonathan is not working the Ijaw interest with respect to what is happening in Rivers State? What did Isaac Boro stand for?

I am not more Ijaw than you (that is if you are Ijaw), but I sure promote Ijaw interest at every fora.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by ernieboy(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:
If GEJ loses to Buhari in a 'non-boko haram' Nigeria, NOBODY in the South-South will complain. However, one of the major sore points of GEJ's administration remains the insecurity allegedly created and nutured by the North.

Though some pro-APC regions have chosen collective amnesia, fact remains that some Northern groups did promise to make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won in 2011 and it happened.

The average Niger-deltan feels that the North has sabotaged 'their son's' government and many are waiting to see what happens next in 2015.

Truth be told, the crisis in the North-East has not affected the rest of Nigeria's growth because that region contributes little to the Nigerian economy. Same cannot be said for oil in the Niger-delta.

It is unfortunate, but this is a sad reality.

I know GEJ will still win the 2015 elections without these needless threats . But in case he doesnt win, Nigerians should know that these threats are not empty.

My opinion.
you people should say ijaw. There are other ethnic nationalities in the ss and we dont fancy the ijaws and thier son gej

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2015
hedonistic:

Funny textbook analysis. Might of which federal government would descend heavily on who? Lol. Where you not alive when OBJ was in government? How successful was he in quelling the militancy that was then merely in its infancy? How successful has the current federal government been in "descending heavily" on the ragtag Boko Haram? I'm not sure some of you realise what's on ground.

Don't be surprised to find out that these militants can now launch air strikes and missiles and blow up entire naval ships (far-fetched, you think?) Don't be surprised by the advanced weaponry and capacities they now have secretly acquired patiently waiting for Code Red. You think they have been spending their billions on only Benzes, mansions, women, and booze?

The only solution to the impending doom is to apply wisdom in this matter. If the North successfully blackmails and bullies GEJ out of power based on this boko haram insurgency set up, then America's prediction about Nigeria' possible break up this year is likely to come to pass. It is now left for the unproductive and dirt poor North to choose between a mere four more years of Southern presidency or an outright separation from Southern oil and prosperity for ever. Something tells me that the North would prefer the former.

I do not doubt that Goodluck Jonathan has armed his Niger-Deltan brothers to the teeth and that they are waiting for code-red before they start blowing up Naval Ships. What Im saying is if trouble broke out in the Niger-Delta just because the Opposition won, Federal Military might would come into play. If that doesnt work and all out war breaks out, remember that all wars end one day. And once conflict wraps up, I can assure you that GEJ, his wife and his allies like Tompolo will spend the better part of the remainder of their days fighting for their freedom (or better yet, lesser Prison terms) at the International Criminal Court. Asari Dokubo has already talked himself into certain conviction with all his wild utterances, threats and incitements and will definitely be hauled before the court if violence ever breaks out in Nigeria.

I do not understand what you consider "mere 4 years" when it comes to the retrogression of human development. Your govt has done absolutely jackall and you want to give it another 4 years to do what? Completely destroy the country? Let me ask you: Have you ever heard of the term "Impeachment"? Do you know its a clause in your Constitution? The President is NOT required to complete a 4-year term as leader, and the impeachment clause can be invoked if hes not perfoming his duty.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Atouke: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Coward! I am actually appealing to you and your empty chest beating vagabonds to make a VERY strong statement come May 29 after Buhari is sworn in. Mark my word, you are an empty drum, and a blocked head. One thing about the Ijaws as examplified by the GREAT Isaac Adaka Boro is that we don't fight over a non issue, we also don't burn our towns for politics. We fight when our interests is threatened, even at that we are cautious so as not to offend the spirit of the Ijaw nation. Anyway, do I need to tell you this? Please pick up arms and start the trouble. If you are waiting for Dokubo then you are on a long thing, because Dokubo will NOT a thing.

#MarkMyWord

You are the coward that believes in eating crumbs from the table of tinubu and his gambari masters. If you think sponsoring almajiris to kill innocent people in the North and kidnap girls from school is how to fight the government in the centre, then let jonathan lose the election in 2015 on the account of gang up from the "Born to rule" and you and your fellow gambaris will learn the true meaning of making Nigeria difficult to govern.

4 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by rozayx5(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
a dictator who plans to use our oil money to pay beggars in the north will implement fiscal federalism

grin grin grin

tell me something, the north should forget aso rock till further notice cool

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by rozayx5(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is not winning any elections.
Nigeria is too big to be threatened. Please believe that. If any South South state shuts down oil production, they are courting hunger and penury. If you think hunger is glamorous please try to imagine what the sound of a hungry baby does to the mind of a parent. Don't even go where you should not. A naval blockade for one month and no transfers from the federation accounts will ground a state completely. Crime will rise and inter ethnic tensions will commence. Refugees will flood everywhere and the UN will be begging the federal government to temper justice with mercy. Let us not rain curses on ourselves. If the federal fiscal structure needs to be dealt with Jonathan had six years to do it and he was too much of a coward to do it. Maybe the man Buhari who does not care for billions will be the person to eventually ensure fiscal federalism with each region controlling its wealth but not by threats or militancy. Trouble no good.

thrash
where was the navy when yar adua came beggin on his knees grin grin grin grin
naval blockade my foot, the militants are guerillas, since the day my uncle encountered one in 2006 he said he no more respects the average soldier cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
t
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
guy u make sense Imagine if them Blow 3 pipelines withing one month nobody go send boko Haram oooh becux d country economy will just be reduced to Dust and even d Price of Garri 4 market go change

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Atouke:

You are the coward that believes in eating crumbs from the table of the gambaris. If you think sponsoring almajiris to kill innocent people in the North and kidnap girls from school is how to fight the government in the centre, then let jonathan lose the election in 2015 on the account of gang up from the "Born to rule" and you and your fellow gambaris will learn the true meaning of making Nigeria difficult to govern.
You are an Igboman isn't it?I am sure you an Igboman and your fellow kinsmen will lead the uprising. I wonder when SS/Ijaw matter has become your concern to the extent that you nd some of your kinsmen are chestbeating on our behalf. It shall not be well with you if you don't keep to your empty threat come May 29.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Adminisher: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:

There is no unified south south in the mumu sense that people think the region is. People want to to foister the agenda of militants and corrupt billionaires on a region that has a middle class, a professional class and very creative people in entertainment and music. Trying to scare the country with a resource that is now lowly priced and almost every country now has. People should think properly before speaking or acting. It is like a chess move think of what will happen six steps down the line of every move otherwise millions will regret the actions of a few.

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2015
ernieboy:

you people should say ijaw. There are other ethnic nationalities in the ss and we dont fancy the ijaws and thier son gej
Who and who are the "we" ? Anyway, whether you fancy Ijaw or not is your headache, not ours. Be rest assured that the Ijaw nation don't gve 2 fvcks about haters! As for the chestbeaters, most of them here are from the SE, they are only displaying cowardice. Ijaws won't pick up arms because Jonathan is defeated. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by PointB: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
uupgrade:
guy u make sense Imagine if them Blow 3 pipelines withing one month nobody go send boko Haram oooh becux d country economy will just be reduced to Dust and even d Price of Garri 4 market go change

Funny thing is that it takes months to repair a single blown pipeline. Imagine multiple pipeline being blown. Nigeria is barely surviving at $50 a barrel.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Lagos is a no man's land till eternity. Tinubu is not from lagos, fashola is not from lagos, Ambode is not from lagos, Joe igbokwe is not from lagos
Hahahaha, just as the ND oil belongs to us, we will keep owning oil wells and pilliaging your lands till the end of time..
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Ngwakwe: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Who in South South will pick up arms to fight because a failed project called Jonathan was boothed out? i know my people, we are not foolish. We have our demands and Jonathan isn't part of it. His Presidency is his own pocket, just like Sambo's VP is his own pocket. My brothers, Sisters and I want a better life. We want an abrupt end to unemployment in our region, we want security, we are tired of seeing some few criminals from our region and politicians enjoying alone and then shout "South South" when it doesn't favor them. Specifically, no one Ijaw, not even people of Otuoke will shed tears for Mr. Goodluck Jonathan. Whoever think that he has the ability to disrupt the peace of the South South and specifically the Ijaw nation should test his/her might from May 29. Incoming President Muhammadu Buhari and the entire South South People will put that bastard(s) to his/her place.

Sai Buhari
God Bless SS
God Bless Ijaw Nation
God Bless Nigeria

Stop deceiving your subconsciousness and other independents

The same people holding down PIB for no reason other than what South South will benefit from Oil companies (not even from National purse) is now going to bless the South.

There is no end in sight to your new found brainwashed status.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by backtosender: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
All this chakara APC dey make sef dey no say no jona no allocations for dem let them keep deceiving the poor gambaris and their slaves
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

There is no unified south south in the mumu sense that people think the region is. People want to to foister the agenda of militants and corrupt billionaires on a region that has a middle class, a professional class and very creative people in entertainment and music. Trying to scare the country with a resource that is now lowly priced and almost every country now has. People should think properly before speaking or acting. It is like a chess move think of what will happen six steps down the line of every move otherwise millions will regret the actions of a few.
No Ijaw is threatening fire and brimestone. Those empty cowards are from across the Niger. Check their post history. They don't love the SS nor the Ijaws, they are only being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Atouke: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
You are an Igboman isn't it?I am sure you an Igboman and your fellow kinsmen will lead the uprising. I wonder when SS/Ijaw matter has become your concern to the extent that you nd some of your kinsmen are chestbeating on our behalf. It shall not be well with you if you don't keep to your empty threat come May 29.

And you are a wannabe Ijaw man denying your tribe for political crumbs from tinubu. a mere search of our user names with our topic and comments on this forum will reveal where our loyalty and lineage lies! your are an open book for those that care, keep deceiving yourself.

After the valentine day election you will go on a hiatus like you did when PDP won ekiti recently, but this time the hiatus will be for 4yrs until your loser old general contest again in 2019 at the age of 76.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Stop deceiving your subconsciousness and other independents

The same people holding down PIB for no reason other than what South South will benefit from Oil companies (not even from National purse) is now going to bless the South.

There is no end in sight to your new found brainwashed status.
Who sent the PIB to the NASS in the first place? President Yaradua did! Jonathan was expected to facilitate it on ascension to power, where are we? What is he doing about it to lobby his majority party men? Fine, some greedy northern legislators are protecting their own interests, but what is Jonathan doing as the PDP leader? How many South easterners are even promoting PIB? Should we go this lane? Ngwakwe, you should have dropped your tribalistic toga in 2014. It is a shame! Let me tell you, I know what the Ijaw nation wants, I know that who are the AGIPs in Nigeria. I know who is always fighting every tribe. The Ijaws are NOT fools! If you feel that Buhari's Presidency is against your interest, please, join your chest-beating kinsmen here and take up arms. Very simple!

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by hedonistic: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

I do not doubt that Goodluck Jonathan has armed his Niger-Deltan brothers to the teeth and that they are waiting for code-red before they start blowing up Naval Ships. What Im saying is if trouble broke out in the Niger-Delta just because the Opposition won, Federal Military might would come into play. If that doesnt work and all out war breaks out, remember that all wars end one day. And once conflict wraps up, I can assure you that GEJ, his wife and his allies like Tompolo will spend the better part of the remainder of their days fighting for their freedom (or better yet, lesser Prison terms) at the International Criminal Court. Asari Dokubo has already talked himself into certain conviction with all his wild utterances, threats and incitements and will definitely be hauled before the court if violence ever breaks out in Nigeria.

I do not understand what you consider "mere 4 years" when it comes to the retrogression of human development. Your govt has done absolutely jackall and you want to give it another 4 years to do what? Completely destroy the country? Let me ask you: Have you ever heard of the term "Impeachment"? Do you know its a clause in your Constitution? The President is NOT required to complete a 4-year term as leader, and the impeachment clause can be invoked if hes not perfoming his duty .

The problem is that perceptions or assessments of "performance" are often subjective and laced with biases. Otherwise, it should be easy to acknowledge that GEJ has achieved significant progress on many fronts - a bigger economy, agriculture, industry/FDI, rail transport, stronger democratic institutions (free and fair elections, freedom of speech and other liberties), etc. Even in terms of corruption, Nigeria now ranks lower on Transparency International's Corruption Index than was the case under Obasanjo.

In the end, the main issue that has been used to discredit and condemn this government is the so called insecurity caused by Boko Haram, which is clearly an artificial problem set up by the North to reclaim power. That is the basis for all the anti-Goodluck noise, and that is why the south south would never accept that their son would be stampeded out of office by such nonsense. If that happens, they would also prove that no region has a monopoly of violence. This is the crux of the matter.

Remove this stage-managed Boko Haram distraction and rate Goodluck objectively based on tangible performance metrics. If he has failed woefully, I'm sure nobody in the South would complain if he loses the election fair and square. But we in the South can see through this so called Boko Haram insurgency and we realise it is a well-orchestrated ploy to make the country ungovernable for GEJ and blackmail him out of office to make way for the parasitic northerners. That is completely unacceptable.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Not Easterners Anymore! / Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.