Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,661 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (8810 Views)

Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. / 40 Days To Presidential Poll: Millions In South May Not Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by gabrielmorinho(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2015
babadee1:

What exactly has Jonathan done for the people of the Niger Delta? How can you be happy that "your son" is president when after six years under him your people have gained nothing. Buhari will do a much better job of developing the Niger Delta than Jonathan has done.

Just listen to yourself, you are directly telling us what Buhari will do if he succeeds abi. As a tribal and religious fanatic that he is: he will concentrate on the north abi? Which I knw is his devilish wish. You expected GEJ to have concentrated on the south, no be so?

He who has the machineries of the state and the mandate of the people will surely emerge victorious.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Atouke:

[s]And you are a wannabe Ijaw man denying your tribe for political crumbs from tinubu. a mere search of our user names with our topic and comments on this forum will reveal where our loyalty and lineage lies! your are an open book for those that care, keep deceiving yourself.

After the valentine day election you will go on a hiatus like you did when PDP won ekiti recently, but this time the hiatus will be for 4yrs until your loser old general contest again in 2019 at the age of 76.[/s]
It is not the first time I am seeing this. Nice try
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Atouke: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2015
hedonistic:

The problem is that perceptions or assessments of "performance" are often subjective and laced with biases. Otherwise, it should be easy to acknowledge that GEJ has achieved significant progress on many fronts - a bigger economy, agriculture, industry/FDI, rail transport, stronger democratic institutions (free and fair elections, freedom of speech and other liberties), etc. Even in terms of corruption, Nigeria now ranks lower on Transparency International's Corruption Index than was the case under Obasanjo.

In the end, the main issue that has been used to discredit and condemn this government is the so called insecurity caused by Boko Haram, which is clearly an artificial problem set up by the North to reclaim power. That is the basis for all the anti-Goodluck noise, and that is why the south south would never accept that their son would be stampeded out of office by such nonsense. If that happens, they would also prove that no region has a monopoly of violence. This is the crux of the matter.

Remove this stage-managed Boko Haram distraction and rate Goodluck objectively based on tangible performance metrics. If he has failed woefully, I'm sure nobody in the South would complain if he loses the election fair and square. But we in the South can see through this so called Boko Haram insurgency and we realise it is a well-orchestrated ploy to make the country ungovernable for GEJ and blackmail him out of office to make way for the parasitic northerners. That is completely unacceptable.
Nicely said, indeed that's the crux of the matter!
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Acidosis(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Atouke:

We want him there the same way the north had their sons for 38yrs as president and the SW had obj for 11yrs GEJ must be there for his 8yrs. whether he does something for the SS or not. thats what equity demands.

What did OBJ do for the SW in 11yrs and what did all the Northern presidents do for the north in 38yrs?

Best post in 2015!

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by naso2(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
It is good to know that you are Izon. Let me ask you few questions... How did the Jonathan's governnment improve the lives of the average Ijaw man considering every variable since ascending to power in February 2010? If you are Ijaw, I am sure you are very much aware of KAIAMA declaration, which was based on the fundamental principles of Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro (of blessed memory), tell me how has Jonathan's government seek or attempt to see to those declaration as President and as Ijaw son? If you have no idea, I can refer you to it. Another question is, in all honesty, can you say that Jonathan is not working the Ijaw interest with respect to what is happening in Rivers State? What did Isaac Boro stand for?

I am not more Ijaw than you (that is if you are Ijaw), but I sure promote Ijaw interest at every fora.

My question is not how close we are to achieving the kaiama declaration demands. I asked in relation to your position that Ijaw nation is worse off under jonathan that things were before he became president. Lets not expand the scope here unnecessarily.

How you think GMB will bring the Ijaw nation closer to achieving the goals of KAIAMA declaration is at best laughable.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2015
What are you saying? If you are Izon you should be concerned with the interests of the Ijaw nation. Have you ever heard that the Ijaw sees Muhammadu Buhari or any northern leaders as enemies? Who gave us LNG? Who gave us Bayelsa state? Who released and pardoned Isaac Adaka boro from jail? Who recruited Boro into the Army and made him Major instantly? What did Boro fought for? When did Buhari or the north offend Izon? The issue of Jonathan, what significant benefit has Jonathan brought to our people? Do you know what went on in PDP guber primaries? Which ijaw son or daughter will fight because Buhari wins? Who? Is it Asari? Trust me your Asari will change tune. Is it Ateke Tom? Ateke is my kinsman, he is the last person that will see to the destruction of Okrika. Is it Minimah? Who exactly? Why? What for? Where are you driving at? The Igbos you are siding here are the same people that rushes to AGIP. Where were they when the Yorubas were leading for the swearing in of GEJ in 2010? Apart from Dora who later spoke, who else? Did they elect Dora? When has our issue become theirs? My friend/brother, if you are indeed Izon, you deserve to be sacrificed to Egbesu(kidding tho). Wake up! Support Izon cause, vote whoever you want to, but never make the mistake of ascribing Jona's interest as that of Ijaw.
naso2:

My question is not how close we are to achieving the kaiama declaration demands. I asked in relation to your position that Ijaw nation is worse off under jonathan that things were before he became president. Lets not expand the scope here unnecessarily.

How you think GMB will bring the Ijaw nation closer to achieving the goals of KAIAMA declaration is at best laughable.

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Prinzofparis: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
babadee1:

What exactly has Jonathan done for the people of the Niger Delta? How can you be happy that "your son" is president when after six years under him your people have gained nothing. Buhari will do a much better job of developing the Niger Delta than Jonathan has done.
I am not into politics, but I am wise enough to know smart people which I believe you are. Please kindly tell me about an institution where Buhari was head and he effected change in anyway in the positive direction.

My view is that- the man is not the change we desire, he doesn't have the head for it. I've carefully understudied him and he is no difference from the rest, if he is not worse. APC had it going well in the beginning with the merger, but it all turned sour when they fielded GMB as against Fashola and the likes of other young 'CHANGERS'.... Buhari has ever since wanted to be president, now I just feel the only reason he agreed to the merger was because he knew he would be the candidate.

All the primaries the APC conducted was just jamboree to me considering the candidates involved. Rochas already knew he would lose and will pick up the governorship ticket of his state ( this fact verifiable by the fact that APC had already zoned the presidential ticket to the North). Atiku had no fair chance knowing that he is new in the APC from the PDP, the other guy is unknown!....

Just imagine if Buhari had a Fashola as contender in the primaries, I am sure he would not have won. The voice of the people will overwhelm any internal APC politics and we would have gotten Fashola.

So to me Buhari is just like them GEJ, OBJ, Babangida and all other people from the past who do not know anything about sustainable development and do not care if the next generation leads the pack.

My advice considering the current situation is to let GEJ do whatever he can in the next four years instead of having another mediocre for another 8 years in office. In these four years the youths should come together, pick a man we can all say 'yes' to and push him with our strongest strength, ie our voice and media. So by 2019, we will know we can!!!!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by naso2(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
What are you saying? If you are Izon you should be concerned with the interests of the Ijaw nation. Have you ever heard that the Ijaw sees Muhammadu Buhari or any northern leaders as enemies? Who gave us LNG? Who gave us Bayelsa state? Who released and pardoned Isaac Adaka boro from jail? Who recruited Boro into the Army and made him Major instantly? What did Boro fought for? When did Buhari or the north offend Izon? The issue of Jonathan, what significant benefit has Jonathan brought to our people? Do you know what went on in PDP guber primaries? Which ijaw son or daughter will fight because Buhari wins? Who? Is it Asari? Trust me your Asari will change tune. Is it Ateke Tom? Ateke is my kinsman, he is the last person that will see to the destruction of Okrika. Is it Minimah? Who exactly? Why? What for? Where are you driving at? The Igbos you are siding here are the same people that rushes to AGIP. Where were they when the Yorubas were leading for the swearing in of GEJ in 2010? Apart from Dora who later spoke, who else? Did they elect Dora? When has our issue become theirs? My friend/brother, if you are indeed Izon, you deserve to be sacrificed to Egbesu(kidding tho). Wake up! Support Izon cause, vote whoever you want to, but never make the mistake of ascribing Jona's interest as that of Ijaw.

very important point . don't joke with egbe....whatever with me abeg. I am seated in heavenly places far above any principality and power. I serve the one and ONLY LIVING GOD----JEHOVAH

Hausa/Fulani was in government when these things happened does not mean they "gave" you .

what exactly is your point? They discovered the awareness was getting quite dangerous and uncomfortable and ceded these things you now see as big achievements from Gambaris.

Guy you will do well to speak for yourself and not pose as a spokesman for IZON or as having a view that is popular amongst IZON OTU. you may be very popular on this forum but your view on this is at best a minority view.

Aboki that gave you states but ensured that the national structure is one where just Kano and Jigawa reps in the national assembly equal that of the entire SS. To remind you Jigawa was carved out of Kano in 1991

You stylishly expanded the discuss to dodge my simple question of " how is the IZON nation worse off in a GEJ government"?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
southsouth should be calm, it won't get to that stage, because GEj will surely win.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
naso2:

[s]very important point . don't joke with egbe....whatever with me abeg. I am seated in heavenly places far above any principality and power. I serve the one and ONLY LIVING GOD----JEHOVAH

Hausa/Fulani was in government when these things happened does not mean they "gave" you .

what exactly is your point? They discovered the awareness was getting quite dangerous and uncomfortable and ceded these things you now see as big achievements from Gambaris.

Guy you will do well to speak for yourself and not pose as a spokesman for IZON or as having a view that is popular amongst IZON OTU. you may be very popular on this forum but your view on this is at best a minority view.

Aboki that gave you states but ensured that the national structure is one where just Kano and Jigawa reps in the national assembly equal that of the entire SS. To remind you Jigawa was carved out of Kano in 1991

You stylishly expanded the discuss to dodge my simple question of " how is the IZON nation worse off in a GEJ government"?[/s]

Do you know when the Agitation for an Ijaw state started? I can see that you have no knowledge of the Ijaw history. I know your type and I can bet you that you don't even participate in any Ijaw programs nor contribute to the Ijaw cause in any way(I may be wrong though). Let me refer you to my brother, IjawCitizen! He is a Jonathanian, he also think I am not being fair to Jonathan, but despite our disagreement, he has Ijaw's interests at heart (though we disagree in some respect).
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by tonychristopher: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2015
This will hurt them but the truth must be said ...igbo will never fight for south south and if they think that we will fight for them ..they are mistaking

They fought for one Nigeria so here it is

Mtchewwwwwwwwsssssss
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by tonychristopher: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
southsouth should be calm, it won't get to that stage, because GEj will surely win.

If it gets to that stage what WL they do

Just barking and ranting
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

If it gets to that stage what WL they do

Just barking and ranting
ranting is a taboo in that part of the country, it only exist in your world.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by backtosender: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Vote for continuous fresh air jona has done a lot for yorubas more than any past gambari leaders

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2015
@redeboe

dont dull yourself oh. south south where people are suffering and poverty is rampant, na them wan come fight because better president enter wey nor go thief thief their money like jonathan. Ol boy dont fool yourself oh
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
naso2:

My brother please ask him, sometimes I would want to take him seriously but with posts like this he betrays himself, the content of the KAIMA declaration has nothing to do with Ijaw man supporting GMB. Am Igbo I don't claim what am not.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by tonychristopher: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
ranting is a taboo in that part of the country, it only exist in your world.

Who are the Niger deltas
.is the the Igbo that make the 50% of south south states or who

They will fight their fight
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:
If GEJ loses to Buhari in a 'non-boko haram' Nigeria, NOBODY in the South-South will complain. However, one of the major sore points of GEJ's administration remains the insecurity allegedly created and nutured by the North.

Though some pro-APC regions have chosen collective amnesia, fact remains that some Northern groups did promise to make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won in 2011 and it happened.

The average Niger-deltan feels that the North has sabotaged 'their son's' government and many are waiting to see what happens next in 2015.

Truth be told, the crisis in the North-East has not affected the rest of Nigeria's growth because that region contributes little to the Nigerian economy. Same cannot be said for oil in the Niger-delta.

It is unfortunate, but this is a sad reality.

I know GEJ will still win the 2015 elections without these needless threats . But in case he doesnt win, Nigerians should know that these threats are not empty.

My opinion.
This shows that u haven't covered an entire geopolitical zone in this Nigeria.
U really need to travel far(north/west)and know what people say about IJAWs..
Some call them minorities, in their presence.
Some call them EYEDROP...
some don't even know if IJAW exists.
It was the emergence of GEJ, dat brought IJAW to limelight...
So if u don't know..., know now dat they can't do more than KILLING their kinsmen and women.
IJAWs alone can't declare WAR on NIGERIA..
My brother, How many dem dey...?
Bayelsans alone are not upto ,500,000..
IJAWs are still the minority in RIVERS state..
IJAWs in delta state and Ondo are not upto a million...
Akwa-IBOM. can't take up arms because of GEJ..
An IKWERRE man can't do such either...
Down here, We are more divided by LANGUAGE and RELIGION.
While up there, they are more united by the DUO..
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who are the Niger deltas
.is the the Igbo that make the 50% of south south states or who

They will fight their fight
i have not meantioned igbos, stop the paranoia and focus on the topic.

fine igbo is a tribe in southsouth amidst others, but we are talking about southsouth here not the igbo fragment of the region.

southsouth should chill because GEJ will surely win.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by atlwireles: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
hedonistic:

The problem is that perceptions or assessments of "performance" are often subjective and laced with biases. Otherwise, it should be easy to acknowledge that GEJ has achieved significant progress on many fronts - a bigger economy, agriculture, industry/FDI, rail transport, stronger democratic institutions (free and fair elections, freedom of speech and other liberties), etc. Even in terms of corruption, Nigeria now ranks lower on Transparency International's Corruption Index than was the case under Obasanjo.

In the end, the main issue that has been used to discredit and condemn this government is the so called insecurity caused by Boko Haram, which is clearly an artificial problem set up by the North to reclaim power. That is the basis for all the anti-Goodluck noise, and that is why the south south would never accept that their son would be stampeded out of office by such nonsense. If that happens, they would also prove that no region has a monopoly of violence. This is the crux of the matter.

Remove this stage-managed Boko Haram distraction and rate Goodluck objectively based on tangible performance metrics. If he has failed woefully, I'm sure nobody in the South would complain if he loses the election fair and square. But we in the South can see through this so called Boko Haram insurgency and we realise it is a well-orchestrated ploy to make the country ungovernable for GEJ and blackmail him out of office to make way for the parasitic northerners. That is completely unacceptable.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by tonychristopher: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
i have not meantioned igbos, stop the paranoia and focus on the topic.

fine igbo is a tribe in southsouth amidst others, but we are talking about southsouth here not the igbo fragment of the region.

southsouth should chill because GEJ will surely win.
TT

2ho who are the south south

Pls be specific and stop been obnoxious
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by atlwireles: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
TT

[s]2ho who are the south south

[/s]
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
TT

2ho who are the south south

why are so interested in this question?

Didn't you study regional geography in secondary school?

Or are your certificates missing also?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Adminisher: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
PointB:

The reason why Nigeria is still one is because someone, every one is kept fairly happy and hopeful. If Niger-Deltans feels cheated and decides to go their way, I don't think Igbos will join any one fighting Niger Delta, because Igbos are effectively part of Niger Delta. Igboland will not be made available for bypass, let alone camping base for any army. There will be no federal government, and no naval blockade. The discussion will border on peaceful dissolution or spontaneous disintegration. Whichever way, Nigeria will not survive it, and Niger Delta oil will eventually be left for Niger Delta.

This is the problem with people not thinking. Nobody is saying the Niger Delta will be invaded. The region will be starved to death is what we are saying. The government controls littoral waters and owns the airforce. Only a very big fool turns his homeland into a war zone. Win or lose the military war, that homeland is set back many years. Russia just invaded Ukraine a few months ago and the economy is ruined as we speak.I am telling you a blockade of the region will just turn them into a land of hunger or a colony of Cameroon.
Just try it. These things are not what you talk about and I am not making threats, I am mostly following the normal thread of things
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by atlwireles: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

This is the problem with people not thinking. Nobody is saying the Niger Delta will be invaded. The region will be starved to death is what we are saying. The government controls littoral waters and owns the airforce. Only a very big fool turns his homeland into a war zone. Win or lose the military war, that homeland is set back many years. Russia just invaded Ukraine a few months ago and the economy is ruined as we speak.I am telling you a blockade of the region will just turn them into a land of hunger or a colony of Cameroon.
Just try it. These things are not what you talk about and I am not making threats, I am mostly following the normal thread of things

grin grin grin grin grin This has to be the most comical post of 2015 till date. Alamjiris, you people need to produce the certificate of your fraudulent Major general. Because, his illiteracy has rubbed off on most of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Adminisher: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
ernieboy:

you people should say ijaw. There are other ethnic nationalities in the ss and we dont fancy the ijaws and thier son gej

This is another dimension that people forget. That Itsekiri and Urhobo will submit to Ijaw is childish. There are too many minor ethnic nationalities in the ND and it is the power of the supranational Nigerian state that is protecting constituent nationalities and arbitrating between them. I am seriously WARNING this country. Don't let this Clueless nonentity succeed in his cowardly plans to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is not winning any elections.
Nigeria is too big to be threatened. Please believe that. If any South South state shuts down oil production, they are courting hunger and penury. If you think hunger is glamorous please try to imagine what the sound of a hungry baby does to the mind of a parent. Don't even go where you should not. A naval blockade for one month and no transfers from the federation accounts will ground a state completely. Crime will rise and inter ethnic tensions will commence. Refugees will flood everywhere and the UN will be begging the federal government to temper justice with mercy. Let us not rain curses on ourselves. If the federal fiscal structure needs to be dealt with Jonathan had six years to do it and he was too much of a coward to do it. Maybe the man Buhari who does not care for billions will be the person to eventually ensure fiscal federalism with each region controlling its wealth but not by threats or militancy. Trouble no good.

Dude, please don't be scared, it is a fact - cos this time even the Learned will join in the struggle.
My prayer is that GEJ wins, cos Not one drop of crude oil will leave the Niger Delta, not a threat.

About the Naval ship.. Only one suicide bomb in the Amoury section will sink that ship and all its occupants.. Or you honestly think it's only the north that has Suicide Bombers?
Well, GEJ will win, and continue with his great Transformation in the Country
Our Power sector needs him to finish what he has started
Our Rail and Transport sections need him to complete what he started
Our Aviation, Our economy, our road, Agric, Education, Health etc, just name it. The guy is working everywhere. And with the Niger Delta Oil money being better managed, he'll deliver more to the good people of Nigeria.
A shift in this focus now will be a major setback for this country... That's why the Millions of Masses in Nigeria want him back in this year..

The Massive Millions of Good Nigerian People want GEJ as their president.
Not a terrorist, a coup plotter and an stark illiterate cow

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by tonychristopher: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
why are so interested in this question?

Didn't you study regional geography in secondary school?

Or are your certificates missing also?

No
When you say south south pls be specific

Who are you referring to
Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

No

Who are you referring to
oh my God, do i have to engage this guy in another geography class?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by Prinzofparis: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

No

Who are you referring to
There is a region referred to as south south Nigeria. The purple part below.

Re: Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. by tonychristopher: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Prinzofparis:

There is a region referred to as south south Nigeria. The purple part below.

Which people are we looking at that will cripple the economy and who will support them and what are the population of the so called Cripplers of economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 / Onnoghen: PDP House Of Reps Back CJN, Blast Buhari For Being Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.