Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? (9118 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Isiterere(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
show of affection and the reaction that will follow...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
The simplest answer is because we want to excite you! I'm sure there's all kind of Freudian child/Daddy things about it but I'm not sure what they are. ie 'Have you been a bad girl?' ...'Well Daddies gonna have to give you spanking grin
It shows the guy owns that áss..
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by joseph1832(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Is it to show possession? Or just a lustful thing? Or what?

I have asked mine but he doesn't say anything, just taps my asss again and again in response.

I really like it though and I like that he can touch an area like that without it leading to sex.

But I'm curious......... "pls help me get my phone" *taps asss as I go get it*
"pls help me get my food or a glass of water" *taps asss as I go get it, taps again to say thank you*
We are leaving the house together *taps asss*
We are leaving the parlor to go to the room *taps asss
He comes in while I'm in the kitchen *taps asss
Alone in his office *taps asss

O ga o!

What's all the tapping of asss for?
People have lots of kinky way of showing affection. I do it also, and I kinda like it.
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Bowaley17(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
I was here...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by gistmelove(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Am addicted to that oooo..

I love tapping her asss...

After tappin i will said..

See ukwu.. She go jus dy smile... grin

said Abu zaman oko... Rahma

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by motherlode: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I have asked mine but he doesn't say anything, just taps my asss again and again in response.

I really like it though and I like that he can touch an area like that without it leading to sex.

"pls help me get my food or a glass of water" *taps asss as I go get it, taps again to say thank you*

O ga o!

grin grin grin grin grin i think he loves you, please don't refrain him ooo if not he will look else where. God please provide me a close 2 perfect wife if not perfect by 2022! cool
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's not just you seeking answers miss, researchers have been asking this question since time immemorial.

[img]http://cbsatlanta.files./2011/12/butt-slap.jpg?w=385[/img]
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by passionate88: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Maybe. But I'm guessing it's more of possession.
Must everything a man does be tagged as possessive? He holds her hand while walking "possession", he puts his hands across her shoulder "possession", he taps her ass "possession", he asked her to wear a certain cloths her admires on her "possession", he sneezes when she's on the phone, possession", na wa o

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by mirexxx(f): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
got me laffin so hard at "taps asss" cheesy
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
mirexxx:
got me laffin so hard at "taps asss" cheesy

Your bf no dey tap your own?
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by mirexxx(f): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Your bf no dey tap your own?
u no dey tap ur gf own?undecided
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
mirexxx:
u no dey tap ur gf own?undecided

I no get gf o..
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by mirexxx(f): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

I no get gf o..
K

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by wordbank(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Writing a response *taps asss*
Open another tab *taps asss*
Reads n close *taps asss*
Battery about to die *taps asss*
Sleep dey catch me *taps asss*
Middle of d night *taps asss*
grin
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Its a beautiful feeling. Knowing that a.ss is mine plus the fact that I love her. Its just a gud flirty feeling. [/size]
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by gwas(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:

O ga o!

cheesy
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by gwas(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:

O ga o!

I frequently do this to my babe too, even when we are apart, I would call and tell her that I miss her butt.

So my reasons for the frequent tappings are:-

1, She has a nice round shoot-out butt.

2, She has a moderately soft butt, unlike my "ex" that her butt is as solid as rock.

3, The feeling I get whenever I tap it is inexplicable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Footsoldier(m): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2015
weight measurement and roundness. he just can't get enough of it.
Sweetlemon:

Not big like that o.
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by tonte(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2015
better be happy that it's your ass he is tapping, at least you know he's an ass lover just like me grin grin if you try to put an embargo on him tapping that ass believe me you have opened the door for the devil to send him a bigger, rounder, firmer, browner ass to come his way, an ass which the owner will be dangling back and forth in his face for him to be tapping I'm telling you...infact after reading this post go straight to him and shake it in his face for more tapping, because if he looses interest, the last tap you got is the last tap you are gonna get for a very long time, and believe it, his hands won't stop tapping ass.... *singing shake it for daddy*

Sweetlemon:

But I'm curious......... "pls help me get my phone" *taps butt as I go get it*
"pls help me get my food or a glass of water" *taps butt as I go get it, taps again to say thank you*
We are leaving the house together *taps butt*
We are leaving the parlor to go to the room *taps butt
He comes in while I'm in the kitchen *taps butt
Alone in his office *taps butt

O ga o!

What's all the tapping of butt for?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Akranez:

I no get gf o..
Linus.
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Maybe it looks like a drum and maybe he plays drum in his church .....
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Linus.

shocked
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by ihedinobi2: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol. You won't understand. grin
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Maybe. But I'm guessing it's more of possession.

It's partly a show of possession but mostly a display of astoundment - so I actually 'own' this a.s.s.

It's done mostly by men who are dating/marrying someone that they didn't know they could ever have and after a while, they like to 'tell' themselves, this is no big deal after all cool
Some like to do it in public mostly by grabbing it when eyes are on his wife/girlfriend to tell the oglers that this a.s.s you are admiring is nothing to him, I own it. Just a statement of sort and mostly a show of possession.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Me i like squeezing her butt sha... theres this sweet feeling it gives.
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by pamcode(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
lwkmd you pple will not kill me o, i dont have a gf yet so i dont know specifically but i believe it gives the man a tingling sensation
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oh my days!

Lol@ responses here. cheesy

From what you guys have said so far it seems it's just a male instinct thing.

And yeah I do love it. When HE does it.
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by mrdino(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
d answer to ur questn is in d questn, it's simple: because we knw u ladies luv it wen we tap dat bottom...ladies can deny as much as they want but we knw u luv it
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
wordbank:
Writing a response *taps asss*
Open another tab *taps asss*
Reads n close *taps asss*
Battery about to die *taps asss*
Sleep dey catch me *taps asss*
Middle of d night *taps asss*
grin
.asstapper cheesy
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
its d best way to show affection

Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by bolasexy(f): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mine doesn't tap ass o buh love tapping ma boobs.
Re: Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? by Olaidekareem43(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#bakfromban

My research has shown that
1- Tapping a good asss has been proven to extend a man's lifespan by exactly 30 years embarassed

2- Tapping a dilapidated asss will definitely reduce a man's lifespan by 50 years angry .....other terms and conditions apply

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! / I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.