Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) (9103 Views)

I Have A Weakness For My Ex Lover But Am Engaged To Another Man? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by siofra(f): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2023
embarassed

Please if you're a male nairalander with this kind of nose, hide it from me☺️ I will fall in love.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by dangoteinlaw: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2023
I thought you ladies agree that dick size matters lol.

Confused gender

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Kind of nose my brothers have, my mom dash us pointed noses cheesy. You are a trouble maker if not I for dash you one of my brothers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Warl0ck: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Kind of nose my brothers have, my mom dash us pointed noses cheesy. You are a trouble maker if not I for dash you one of my brothers. cheesy
pinshures or we dontbilivit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Figger(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Check this out

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Quodseverismete: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Last week was Johnny Drew's voice and today nose?

I am tired of your confusion

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by MechanicMike: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2023
siofra:
embarassed

Please if you're a male nairalander with this kind of nose, hide it from me☺️ I will fall in love.

angry
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by MechanicMike: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2023
siofra:

well lokily for u i have dat kinda nose & its our london nose,,not a nigeria nose...so please please please can u fukkk and please can u fall in love wit me in 2 minute please?(no oofeonsse) angry

1 Like

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Natbrowny: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2023
There is a guy like that. But u wont fall in love. He doesn't have a car and he is broke. grin grin grin

So make u dey put specifics join ur description.

Like a guy with a nose like dis who has a car and looks handzzz

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by LeeSmart: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2023
siofra:
embarassed

Habibatu, i for cast ur matter with timothy 4 here but......!
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by LeeSmart: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The way u the protect ur brodas 4rm siofra na so some of us the protect our fellow comrades from you o.
No vex oo

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

The way u the protect ur brodas 4rm siofra na so some of us the protect our fellow comrades from you o.
No vex oo
Keep protecting them to miss their gold
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by LeeSmart: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Keep protecting them to miss their gold
Sorry na who come be de GOLD?

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

Sorry na who come be de GOLD?
Find out
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by LeeSmart: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Find out
Aiit lemme do a little digging... Anyway how are u doing today iyaebe?
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

Aiit lemme do a little digging... Anyway how are u doing today iyaebe?
I'm fine
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by siofra(f): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Natbrowny:
There is a guy like that. But u wont fall in love. He doesn't have a car and he is broke. grin grin grin

So make u dey put specifics join ur description.

Like a guy with a nose like dis who has a car and looks handzzz

He should have a good character too. Thanks for including the specifics.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by wiseone28: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm fine
A typical female reply... I'm fyn, and wait for another question like...

Have you eaten.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by VawuIenceProMax: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
😡 Ogun Kee you. This is the type of nose you deserve

12 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by davillian(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
siofra:
embarassed

You have our kinda nose too
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by economania(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Okay, Yes Aunty
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ermmmmm Siofra when will you show us men you have strength for? grin grin
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by siofra(f): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Ermmmmm Siofra when will you show us men you have strength for? grin grin

I have strength for all the useless redpillers on this thread😄

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by siofra(f): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
davillian:

You have our kinda nose too

☺️☺️☺️
Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Evening news paper shut up

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by Jestin: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ur future baby and your baby daddy

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) by MechanicMike: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
siofra:

He should have a good character too. Thanks for including the specifics.

^^°story
Siofra I have pointed nose & I hav good catasteristik nah... So please can I yansh u please.?
I ain't gots all day.. beg? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! / Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo / My Favourite S3x Position Is........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.