Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (9105 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2006
Y'all please read this and for y'all who would buzz me on the messenger, if I refuse to respond, just get it clear I don't want to talk to you! Please, please and please! This happened just 10 minutes ago angry angry angry

poyuli6089: hello pretty Radiant, how you doing girl, \
poyuli6089: talk me girl
poyuli6089: ?
poyuli6089: talk to me girl
poyuli6089: From Nairaland
poyuli6089: girl
poyuli6089: don't you remember
Radiant Forever: r u looking for a way to make me talk
Radiant Forever: I don't rmb u
Radiant Forever: what's your problem?
poyuli6089: calm down girl
poyuli6089: its not that serious
poyuli6089: don't you remember me from the Threaqd
poyuli6089: where we was clicking
Radiant Forever: I don't rmb u and please clear off my screen
poyuli6089: why are talking like this
poyuli6089: we used to click
poyuli6089: remember
poyuli6089: stop fronting
Radiant Forever: Bleep off man
Radiant Forever: I don't know u
poyuli6089: girl
Radiant Forever: If you don't quit this shit, I'm going to paste thi on Nairaland
Radiant Forever: Quit this rubbish now!
poyuli6089: go ahead
poyuli6089: idiot like you
Radiant Forever: Thank you!
Radiant Forever: Goodbye
poyuli6089: be quiet
poyuli6089: you can't take a joke
poyuli6089: middle finger
Radiant Forever: No worries
poyuli6089: please paste this on Nairaland
poyuli6089: dumb mess
poyuli6089: how old are you
Radiant Forever: Go ask your father
poyuli6089: because he bleeped your mom
poyuli6089: ask her how good he was ?
Radiant Forever: Looser!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by kenshin(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2006
May I suggest that if you take your Yahoo! ID off your profile if you don't want anyone disturbing you. you could selectively give your ID to those you want to talk to.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2006
I don't need to take it off because of loosers like this dude.I've made friends from NL and they know how to talk to people unlike this looser.

I add people that I know. This one just buzzed off NL.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2006
Nigerian girls (Radiant) are rude because they lack home training and can't take a joke. Just a guess! cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2006
@raddy
take heart dear. dont mind the scumbag. i think he lost his senses today.

dont let him spoil your mood boo. wink
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by kenshin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2006
I think this particular joke was not funny!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2006
Donzman, don't bring our chicken fight here smiley

Diddy, I was upset 'cause I didn't even know him nor recognize his ID Thanks though smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2006
There was actually no joke there, kid just said Hello and was wondering why he was being given the silent treatment. LOL!

Silent treatment sucks man, no lie!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2006
lol, he could have handled the silent treatment differently and gotten a positive result.

@raddy
u welcome
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2006
Diddy, you know. wink

Asking me if I don't remember him. Am I Seun to know all the IDs? angry grin

Donzman, stop being naughty wink cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2006
wink wink

donzman

it does suck though, i aint gone lie but smart guys know how to turn it around.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2006
hehehehe wink

brb
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2006
kk
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2006
i think some threads should be censored before being put on board. what does this mean?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2006
hhhhmmmm,two wrongs can't make it right,girl.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by candylips(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2006
buhhbuhh grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2006
Wetin?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

hhhhmmmm,two wrongs can't make it right,girl.

And your point is?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2006
that i think he is an idiot. but you shouldn't have insulted him back,cause ignoring him without having to insult him would make him look more stupid than he is.and morover if a judge was to be called into this, insulting him could actually be used as an evidence against you.i get messages from some idiots that claim to be nairaland members.all i do is ignore them. smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2006
You want to know how many people I ignore almost everyday?

I kept on closing the damn window but he kept on writing and the window would just pop up. I got sick of it now. angry

I've never met any guy from Nairaland on the messenger that behaved so retarted like this dude. Some of them, are very understanding that even at the first buzz, I just tell them that I'm not in the mood or I'm busy and they just leave.

Na by force? lol
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Honeypot1(m): 1:06am On Dec 27, 2006
Thonia, u will make a good lawyer grin

Radiant, hope u are now fully aware of the legal implications of ur actions on NL grin

I also got 3 unco-ordinated messages from some funny NL usernames today, but unfortunately for them, they are guys and i'm not gay yet grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2006
No kidding! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honey, you didn't tell them about me? wink wink wink
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Kadeejah(f): 1:16am On Dec 27, 2006
Honey_pot:

I also got 3 unco-ordinated messages from some funny Nairaland usernames today, but unfortunately for them, they are guys and i'm not gay yet grin grin

LOL
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Honeypot1(m): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2006
Radiant:

No kidding! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honey, you didn't tell them about me? wink wink wink

I simply hit the delete button. Trust me, if they were girls, i would have politely told them that my heart has been Radiantly won over grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 1:26am On Dec 27, 2006
Awwwwww. . . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by jammin(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2006
I see someone is learning good pasting techniques grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by BlackMamba(m): 3:05am On Dec 27, 2006
@Radiant,
Naija girls are not rude. It's you that have an attitude problem. Based on what happened, as you presented it, this guy wanted to chat you up. Only for you to show up with your ugly side.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 3:13am On Dec 27, 2006
Naija girls are not rude huh? Today we're polite, tmrw we're rude. grin

Too bad he didn't figure out that I didn't want to talk to him.

About my "ugly" side, no apologies whatsoever. We've all got our own ugly side.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by hotangel2(f): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2006
If i'm a judge, i'd say Radiant didn't handle this well.

WHy? A guy is telling you talk to him, and you ask him if he's looking for a way to make you talk. Like uhmm, hello, Duhh??!

And then you ask him what his problem his when you know clearly that his problem is you ignoring him

he then politely told you to calm down, and try to remember him, because you were clicking on a thread.
But being the attacker that you are, You told him to CLEar off your screen. (poor dude).

The guy tried again, by telling you to stop talking in the tone, and remember him. He probably thought you were joking then he said that you should "stop fronting".

You got all Aggressive and told him to fcuck off. How rude of you to use the F word to a total stranger.

If you don't know this guy, don't you think it speaks bad of you to use the F word on him? If you think he's a fool, silence is the best treatment for him. Exchanging words with a guy only makes him try harder sweetie.

You graduated from the F word and used the S word on this stranger.
And you threatened to paste the conversation on NAiraland.

Is it just me or do i smell childish act?

Next time radiant, when you feel as if a fool is disturbing you -- Incase you don't know, Yahoo messenger is pretty advanced and has the "BLOCK USER" feature. You block pest from pestering your life next time. Not stoop as low as to insulting someone who you said you don't know.
Who knows, it might be someone trying to see how you act towards strangers.

And maybe, just maybe, this person is someone you know, realy joking with you.

I don't blame the guy when he started talking crap at the end though.

------
COnclusion. I don't think this conversation between you and this guy shows why Nigerian Girls are rude.

I am a nigerian girl, and i would like to say with everything within me, that i AM NOT RUDE TO STRANGERS WHO ACT In a manner that i don't like.

I would rather ignore them, or try hard to make them explain to me who they are. If after their identity is disclosed and i still don't want to talk to them. I exucse myself by going invisible or blocking them.

Radiant, i believe that as a nigerian girl, you were brought up in the right way not to insult strangers. This is NOT why Nigerian girls are RUDE. I beg to differ!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by GNature(m): 3:49am On Dec 27, 2006
hot-angel:

If i'm a judge, i'd say Radiant didn't handle this well.

WHy? A guy is telling you talk to him, and you ask him if he's looking for a way to make you talk. Like uhmm, hello, Duhh??!

And then you ask him what his problem his when you know clearly that his problem is you ignoring him

he then politely told you to calm down, and try to remember him, because you were clicking on a thread.
But being the attacker that you are, You told him to CLEar off your screen. (poor dude).

The guy tried again, by telling you to stop talking in the tone, and remember him. He probably thought you were joking then he said that you should "stop fronting".

You got all Aggressive and told him to fcuck off. How rude of you to use the F word to a total stranger.

If you don't know this guy, don't you think it speaks bad of you to use the F word on him? If you think he's a fool, silence is the best treatment for him. Exchanging words with a guy only makes him try harder sweetie.

You graduated from the F word and used the S word on this stranger.
And you threatened to paste the conversation on NAiraland.

Is it just me or do i smell childish act?

Next time radiant, when you feel as if a fool is disturbing you -- Incase you don't know, Yahoo messenger is pretty advanced and has the "BLOCK USER" feature. You block pest from pestering your life next time. Not stoop as low as to insulting someone who you said you don't know.
Who knows, it might be someone trying to see how you act towards strangers.

And maybe, just maybe, this person is someone you know, realy joking with you.

I don't blame the guy when he started talking crap at the end though.

------
COnclusion. I don't think this conversation between you and this guy shows why Nigerian Girls are rude.

I am a nigerian girl, and i would like to say with everything within me, that i AM NOT RUDE TO STRANGERS WHO ACT In a manner that i don't like.

I would rather ignore them, or try hard to make them explain to me who they are. If after their identity is disclosed and i still don't want to talk to them. I exucse myself by going invisible or blocking them.

Radiant, i believe that as a nigerian girl, you were brought up in the right way not to insult strangers. This is NOT why Nigerian are RUDE. I beg to differ!

Na waaa oooh
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by dolliepie(f): 3:57am On Dec 27, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.diz is so uncalled for.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 4:01am On Dec 27, 2006
Hot Angel, tough on you that you ain't no judge. May you step aside!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo / My Girlfriend Acting Strange / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.