Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD (29630 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For Msc Materials Science And Engineering (AMASE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sholay2011(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
HOPE8888:

Do the needful..... IMRD?
I have 'done the needful'.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's March and results would soon be rolling out. Has any one from any course received any notification? ccsurplus0007 Hope8888 okzcorp marvelousgod solarpower1 sholay2011
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
WhyNa:
It's March and results would soon be rolling out. Has any one from any course received any notification? ccsurplus0007 Hope8888 okzcorp marvelousgod solarpower1 sholay2011

Haven't heard anything. Hoping sha
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sholay2011(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
WhyNa:
Results rolling in by March? I don't get you. Maybe you didn't apply before February 1.

I did and got a positive notification on Feb 19 that I should send hardcopies of my documents before March 23 (I don send am last week sharp sharp) in which I would get a feedback when they've received the documents I sent and will then grant a provisional admission.

By the first week of April, I will know if I got the Erasmus Mundus scholarship or not.

So, how does the month of March come into this as a decider? Enlighten me pls.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
sholay2011:

Results rolling in by March? I don't get you. Maybe you didn't apply before February 1.

I did and got a positive notification on Feb 19 that I should send hardcopies of my documents before March 23 (I don send am last week sharp sharp) in which I would get a feedback when they've received the documents I sent and will then grant a provisional admission.

By the first week of April, I will know if I got the Erasmus Mundus scholarship or not.

So, how does the month of March come into this as a decider? Enlighten me pls.

Lol. Dude I applied since October last year and the deadline for my courses were December. The results will be out from march 1-15th except there's a postponement. That you got a mail asking you to send some documents doesn't mean you were successful or would be automatically granted admission. Erasmus Mundus admission and scholarship goes hand in hand. That's why you apply at the same time i.e admission/scholarship. However, some courses give you the opportunity to move your application to the self-funded application if you don't get the scholarship. That too isn't a guarantee that you will be granted admission.

I said March cos some departments especially the ones that closed early would start rolling out results by March. Doesn't mean ALL departments will bring out their result in March
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sholay2011(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
WhyNa:

Lol. Dude I applied since October last year and the deadline for my courses were December. The results will be out from march 1-15th except there's a postponement. That you got a mail asking you to send some documents doesn't mean you were successful or would be automatically granted admission. Erasmus Mundus admission and scholarship goes hand in hand. That's why you apply at the same time i.e admission/scholarship. However, some courses give you the opportunity to move your application to the self-funded application if you don't get the scholarship. That too isn't a guarantee that you will be granted admission.

I said March cos some departments especially the ones that closed early would start rolling out results by March. Doesn't mean ALL departments will bring out their result in March
I suspected our courses were different anyway. For my department, it's first week of April.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by islamics(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
It seems I stumble upon this erasmus scholarship pretty late. I just finished going through the available courses and virtually all the courses I would have applied has been closed.
Oh God! @least if one cannot secure a job yet grant him scholarship to further his studies.
All the best to the applicants.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
If anyone applied for Social works with family and children, check your mail, the first part of the results have started rolling in.

For others, you can just check your mail or the course website to know of there's any new update. Good luck!
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bb4522(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
They have started mailing, I just received a mail for my Mamaself application. Has any one receive such mail?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:
They have started mailing, I just received a mail for my Mamaself application. Has any one receive such mail?

Yes they have. I guess you are talking about IMRD. My dept has mailed some people. They weren't successful. Haven't received any mail yet for the two courses I applied to. Fingers crossed. Were you successful?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bb4522(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
WhyNa:

Yes they have. I guess you are talking about IMRD. My dept has mailed some people. They weren't successful. Haven't received any mail yet for the two courses I applied to. Fingers crossed. Were you successful?

Yeh I was successful for Masters in Material science but not successful for the other one I applied

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:

Yeh I was successful for Masters in Material science but not successful for the other one I applied

Congratulations bro.

Please permit me to ask,Did you make a First Class?

Because I always believe only First Class graduates stand a good chance of getting an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. Eventhough, I made a very good 2.1(4.16 on a 5.0 scale), I still feel discouraged to apply for such scholarships.
I applied for 4 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in 4 UK unis,but didn't get any.Since,.then I have decided to forget about international scholarships.

Do you think a 2.1 graduate stands a chance of getting an international scholarship?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:

Wow! Congrats buddy! So happy for you. Checking your consortiums now.... Sooooo happy for you bro! The wait is killing me. I refresh my mail 1000 times a day but I'm optimistic!
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Emma4wealth:

Congratulations bro.

Please permit me to ask,Did you make a First Class?

Because I always believe only First Class graduates stand a good chance of getting an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. Eventhough, I made a very good 2.1(4.16 on a 5.0 scale), I still feel discouraged to apply for such scholarships.
I applied for 4 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in 4 UK unis,but didn't get any.Since,.then I have decided to forget about international scholarships.

Do you think a 2.1 graduate stands a chance of getting an international scholarship?

I don't think you have to make a first class. You should try this year. Just !make sure the course you read is relevant o the course you're applying to and put up a good motivation letter. If IELTS is required, make a good score and meet all other requirements. Good luck!
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:

Just to be sure, is it AMASE you applied for? Cool countries! Germany, Sweden, Spain, Paris! Big congrats bro.

Wish I'd see more people who applied and who are successful. My chosen pathway starts in UK and It'll be nice to meet people with similar pathways or even starting from UK #optimistic

So you know any other person who applied? No mind me. Just happy and excited for you. Btw, how did you react when you received the mail, I go turn superman grin
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by ElDeeVee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
hey guys, I applied for Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship in mathematical modeling.... I wanna ask if its dis same one u applied for coz I've not received any mail from them.... urgent response pls
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
ElDeeVee:
hey guys, I applied for Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship in mathematical modeling.... I wanna ask if its dis same one u applied for coz I've not received any mail from them.... urgent response pls

Nope. This thread was created for IMRD but since they've all disappeared, we decided to keep it going. To answer your question, we applied to different courses. Maybe your department hasn't started dishing out admission or in my case, the unsuccessful ones have been contacted remaining the successful ones.

Please note that there are 4 categories of people... The unsuccessful, the ones selected as self-funded, the ones on reserve list, and the SUCCESSFUL!
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bb4522(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guys thanks for d congratulations but let me be clear to you all. I got an acceptance letter for Masters in Material Science Exploring Large Scale Facilities pathway Uni of Rennes in France but I was told I wasn't on the main list for the scholarship now but I was assured that if there's gonna be changes and am picked they will let me knw. So am having an offer without the grant (Self Funded). I dnt think it has to be 1st class or 2.1 to get an offer rather It depends on the requirements they requested and ur field shld be related to the course applied. So guys na the grant be the main thing ooo....fingers crossed too lol
Anyway thanks again.......
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by ElDeeVee(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
WhyNa:

Nope. This thread was created for IMRD but since they've all disappeared, we decided to keep it going. To answer your question, we applied to different courses. Maybe your department hasn't started dishing out admission or in my case, the unsuccessful ones have been contacted remaining the successful ones.

Please note that there are 4 categories of people... The unsuccessful, the ones selected as self-funded, the ones on reserve list, and the SUCCESSFUL!
thanks bro, we r gonna b successful by God's grace

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:
Guys thanks for d congratulations but let me be clear to you all. I got an acceptance letter for Masters in Material Science Exploring Large Scale Facilities pathway Uni of Rennes in France but I was told I wasn't on the main list for the scholarship now but I was assured that if there's gonna be changes and am picked they will let me knw. So am having an offer without the grant (Self Funded). I dnt think it has to be 1st class or 2.1 to get an offer rather It depends on the requirements they requested and ur field shld be related to the course applied. So guys na the grant be the main thing ooo....fingers crossed too lol

Oh I see. Nothing spoil. Na to begin pray say person go drop from the main list so that you can move up o. May God see you through.

Eldevee, Amen to that!
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bb4522(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
WhyNa:

Oh I see. Nothing spoil. Na to begin pray say person go drop from the main list so that you can move up o. May God see you through.

Eldevee, Amen to that!
Wahala dey o, hw man go begin dey pray for them to drop sum1...lol. Well its all in Gods hand HE has the power to change things. What will be will surely be.
Ben-oni

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:

Wahala dey o, hw man go begin dey pray for them to drop sum1...lol. Well its all in Gods hand HE has the power to change things. What will be will surely be.
Ben-oni

It s very possible. God can do anything. Besides, there is a possibility that maybe one or two people on the main list applied and got scholarship in other courses too, pray they go for the other course.

There is another probability that some of them have even gotten another scholarship from another source or have decided not to go this year cos of marriage or one project or the other. It's very possible bro. Just believe

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bb4522(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
WhyNa:

It s very possible. God can do anything. Besides, there is a possibility that maybe one or two people on the main list applied and got scholarship in other courses too, pray they go for the other course.

There is another probability that some of them have even gotten another scholarship from another source or have decided not to go this year cos of marriage or one project or the other. It's very possible bro. Just believe
Amen to that! Thanks a lot bro...wish u Gods favour too.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:
Secured admission for ME3 but no funding, the email from the programme states that I am currently on waiting list for scholarship but the chance of securing one is low judging from the acceptance rate (i.e numbers of those unwilling to take the offer). I'm giving till 30th March to accept the offer which I have no intention of doing. If person no drop out where I go get the money?
By the way, what is your ranking? Mine is 61 - 160th or so.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijamark:

Secured admission for ME3 but no funding, the email from the programme states that I am currently on waiting list for scholarship but the chance of securing one is low judging from the acceptance rate (i.e numbers of those unwilling to take the offer). I'm giving till 30th March to accept the offer which I have no intention of doing. If person no drop out where I go get the money?

Hmm. God dey. Y all this? #hopeful
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bb4522(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijamark:

Hmm..Bros na so I see am too o, offer don land bt no grant. I will advice you to take the offer for now, if you are not successful for the grant then I guess u have to forfit the admission but let's continue to pray and keep the hope alive...by the way I dnt knw my ranking.....it is well Bro!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
bb4522:

Amen to that! Thanks a lot bro...wish u Gods favour too.

LOL!

Copy

WhyNa
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 5:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Scrypt:

LOL!

Copy

WhyNa

Lol. Scrypt how you take reach here? Whether na bro or sis dem call me I go take all of them
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bb4522(m): 6:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Scrypt:

LOL!

Copy

WhyNa
No mind me o lol didn't even realised that.....lol

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 6:09am On Mar 19, 2015
bb4522:

No mind me o lol didn't even realised that.....lol
It doesn't marra bro. No mind Scrypt and im big mouth

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello all,

quite encouraging to know that many Nigerians are getting to know about this scholarship program.

I applied for 3 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship courses. I got admitted into 2 courses but on the Reserve lists for the scholarship. While I was preselected for scholarship for the last course, waiting for EACEA to validate the scholarship list.

All the best to those expecting their results.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Seunbunmi:
Hello all,

quite encouraging to know that many Nigerians are getting to know about this scholarship program.

I applied for 3 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship courses. I got admitted into 2 courses but on the Reserve lists for the scholarship. While I was preselected for scholarship for the last course, waiting for EACEA to validate the scholarship list.

All the best to those expecting their results.

Big congrats to you. Still waiting. Which course accepted you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / I Thought Honesty And Hardwork Pays? / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.