Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,286 members, 7,842,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl (2815 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by badassProdigy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
i know a counter thread like dis will come up...
but the stuff d-o-p+e sha
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by elantraceey(f): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op who told you introverts are bad kissers? undecided

i reserve my comment sha lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Op who told you introverts are bad kissers? undecided

i reserve my comment sha lipsrsealed
Una no sabi kiss jare grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by mesoade(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

how many have you kissed?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
mesoade:
how many have you kissed?
Are you an introverted girl? undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by mesoade(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
winsome5:
i read a post on reasons why one should date a shy or introvert girl and i totally disagree with most of the points,
so here is a counter thread to that topic.

HERE ARE THE TOP 7 REASONS TO GET OUT OF YOUR INTROVERTED BUBBLE AND DATE AN EXTROVERT. OR IF YOU’RE A JAY-Z TYPE, WHY YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR YOUR BEYONCE. grin grin grin :

1. NO LACK OF CONVERSATION

Have you ever had one of those awkward moments on a first date where for a few minutes you can’t think of anything interesting to say, so you fill time with “So what kind of stuff are you into?” With an extrovert you’ll never have an awkward conversation. They have no shortage of stories to tell, hilarious situations to recount from their days and if they’re one of the good ones, they’ll know the right questions to make the convo balanced and reciprocal cheesy .(introverts will get you bored easily wink)

2. they are creative

imagine dating a girl who is creative and crafty extrovert girls are creative and crafty and they are always looking out for ways to spice up their relationships, unlike shy girls who always wait on their man to keep doing everything for them.

3. they are solution finders

you know extrovert girls are social, they've been exposed to the world and have experienced many life situations, hence they have solutions to virtually any problem that either she or her boyfriend might be in. unlike shy girls who are clueless and have little or no experience and even the little they may have, they always feel shy to share it with their partners. (they too get wahala)

4. they are socially presentable

extroverts find it easy to mingle and relate with people, they are audacious and are fluent speakers, unlike introverts who may to find it difficult to socialize and relate with your friends and family, and since they talk less, the tendency of them speaking fluently will be reasonably low (these kind girls fit disgrace you oh) grin

5.NO REGRETS
Having regrets is the biggest fear of a hardcore extrovert, hence they tend to look at the positive aspect of everything and This makes being in a relationship with them absolutely amazing. They will never look back and ask, “what if I had said this …” or “maybe if we had just done this instead …” they are always professional in what they do, They are unashamed to throw themselves into a situation, risking embarrassment or humiliation to save their relationships, because that is better than looking back and wishing they had done things differently.

6. NO MYSTERY FEELINGS

my favorite part of guys dating an extrovert is you"ll never wonder whats on your partner"s mind. There is an ease and simplicity to a relationship that isn’t built on assumptions and inferences or even intuition (which does come in handy occasionally). That’s how 90% of arguments and miscommunications start in relationships (warning: that is a completely fake statistic grin ). Difficult situations are made easier when partners are on the same page; and open conversation makes it so arguments are avoided completely or quickly bulldozed over and resolved.

7. THEY HAVE A BANGING SEX LIFE

this list wont be complete without this one oh! The main goal for sex is self expression and creating intimacy through action. So don’t expect things to follow a simple formulaic approach to sex, extroverts like to explore and try new things and see what positions or situations lead to deeper connections with each partner they’re with. That means better and more interesting sex. while an introvert will be shy to try various sex positions cheesy (they are bad kissers too grin )

. .
@NO.2 ,Extrovert girls are creative? . . Most Introvert girls are nerdy hence more creative that extrovert girls?
@NO.3 ,wtf are you spewing,introverted girls are more intelligent,hence solution finders, . .don't get me wrong,when the extrovert girls are busy attending every of their numerous friend's birthday parties and going to clubs,the introvert girl is in her room reading,novels,sport magazines or newspaper,reading about politics,about science if she's science inclined,reading inspirational books of advice from diff. Authors e.g ben carson . . E.t.c ,they have knowledge on many areas unlike the extrovert gal who knows everything about wizkid and davido,kim K et al ,at least the few introvert gals i know are extremely intelligent. . .
@4. So,for the fact that i speak less makes me not presentable? . . The God that Gave us an open ear and a closed mouth knows that we you hear more and speek less.
@NO. 5, wtf?,most extrovert gals are outgoing and always wants to explore,hence jumping from one guy to another,how do that lead to "NO REGRETS" . . The introvert girls are reserved and "hardly" cheat.
@NO. 7,NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF KONJI,having konji is like getting high!,most things you wouldn't do ordinarily wil b don if u tak alcohol
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
No. 4 is soooooo wrong.
Introverted girls tend to be really intelligent and speak exceptionally. We read books a lot and have high IQs. We can spark up an intelligent conversation if we want to. So the part where you say we can't speak fluently is absolutely incorrect.
If you listen well to SOME talkatives, you'll notice that they make a lot of grammatical blunders.
#TeamIntrovertAndProud

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by mizkeleke(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yea extrovert gurls no dey carry last.

Jez hate this part of them showing themselves.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by elantraceey(f): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

How many you don kiss?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
yeah, I love dem extroverts. Thank God am still single, hopefully I will marry an extrovert chic.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Defcon1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
winsome5:

correct guy grin .... but if you love a girl, you should be ready to woo her until she agrees na, even if it will take 10 years for her to agree, just keep showing her how much you love her, remember, never you give up on the one you love grin

l hear you
when others are in their third relationship,getting married or l am turning 40, l am still expected not to give up on a girl l love
Even if she be Assitant Virgin Mary
#funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

[poem For Review] I Miss You! - A Poem To My Future Wife! / Is It True Dat Guys With Contact Lenses Are Gays / The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.