Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (61350 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
InvertedHammer:

\

Explain to me again how this is your problem.

/
I only replied 'someone' who quoted me. I should be asking you same question.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
onoja12:
What is an ashawo,i want defination not another name for prostitute

she/he is straight up selling
Exchange for D and P
Money for hand and back for ground
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Are you sure if it is she/he or only she?

GoodFaith:

she/he is straight up selling
Exchange for D and P
Money for hand and back for ground

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
onoja12:
Are you sure if it is she/he or only she?

All your Nigerian brothers in Europe that are dating or marring all the ashawo for money
what will you call they?
All ears please
I said it early 1+1 =2
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please check the dictionary

GoodFaith:

All your Nigerian brothers in Europe that are dating or marring all the ashawo for money
what will you call they?
All ears please
I said it early 1+1 =2
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
onoja12:
Please check the dictionary

sorry
I don't need a dictionary
Exchange of money or favor for sex = prostitute
There is ALWAYS A CONDITION = money
Hope you can fly away now
Your next question will be what is sex?
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
You just hit the nail on the head,now tell me how many Nigerian girls of today does not collect money or some material things before sex?

GoodFaith:

sorry
I don't need a dictionary
Exchange of money or favor for sex = prostitute
There is ALWAYS A CONDITION = money
Hope you can fly away now
Your next question will be what is sex?

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
onoja12:
You just hit the nail on the head,now tell me how many Nigerian girls of today does not collect money or some material things before sex?

You should re-phrase your question to how may men can date a lady without asking for sex in return for material favors? I'l give you the answer. A God-fearing man. One in a million I would say.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
define the word dating?

i can assure you that a Nigerian woman must either ask for cash or material things far before a man ask for sex,in fact an average Nigerian girl takes 5 mins,after introduction,the next you hear is am hungry watin

Kath5kouture:

You should re-phrase your question to how may men can date a lady without asking for sex in return for material favors? I'l give you the answer. A God-fearing man. One in a million I would say.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
onoja12:
define the word dating?

i can assure you that a Nigerian woman must either ask for cash or material things far before a man ask for sex,in fact an average Nigerian girl takes 5 mins,after introduction,the next you hear is am hungry watin

Dating is a mutual agreement between to adults who love themselves to get to know each other better. Not through sex or demand of material things but showing love and care.
Since when is it a crime to give? The bible says God loves a cheerful giver and everyone knows it wasn't sex He meant! A real man shows he cares for the lady he loves by making her happy. Since money does that,why not spend on her? Must you wait till she asks you or demand for sex in return? That's evil!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
You just said mutual agreement between two adults,how come you turn around and only one out of the two agreeing partners wants to state the rule or terms of the agreement.and secondly there is nothing like a real man or a Bleep man,that is a figment of imagination of some women,or used when they want to cheat you

Kath5kouture:

Dating is a [b]mutual agreement [/b]between to adults who love themselves to get to know each other better. Not through sex or demand of material things but showing love and care.
Since when is it a crime to give? The bible says God loves a cheerful giver and everyone knows it wasn't sex He meant! A real man shows he cares for the lady he loves by making her happy. Since money does that,why not spend on her? Must you wait till she asks you or demand for sex in return? That's evil!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
onoja12:
You just said mutual agreement between two adults,how come you turn around and only one out of the two agreeing partners wants to state the rule or terms of the agreement.and secondly there is nothing like a real man or a Bleep man,that is a figment of imagination of some women,or used when they want to cheat you

You're obviously not born-again. Pls give your life to Christ that only when you can enjoy a healthy relationship. Afterall,God is love. Nuff said!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
who gave you the impression,that Christianity is the only religion in the world,secondly show me where in the bible that says women should date men before marriage?or women should collect things from men before they are married.i advice you don't confuse Christianity with westernization,they are two different things

Kath5kouture:

You're obviously not born-again. Pls give your life to Christ that only when you can enjoy a healthy relationship. Afterall,God is love. Nuff said!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
onoja12:
who gave you the impression,that Christianity is the only religion in the world,secondly show me where in the bible that says women should date men before marriage?or women should collect things from men before they are married.i advice you don't confuse Christianity with westernization,they are two different things

Oh! Pardon me didn't know you were a Muslim or is it atheist?. Nonetheless, all religions still acknowledge there is a God apart from theirs! As for 'collecting' things from men,they use gunpoint ask for the things? If you no wan give,keep it na! Yu sound like ladies rob you. While you're the one chasing them!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Am neither Muslim nor atheist,and that issue only came up because you use the word born again,as for the use gunpoint talk,well that is my point did the men use gun in asking you for the sex?so why are you complaining abi you dey find maga

Kath5kouture:
Oh! Pardon me didn't know you were a Muslim or is it atheist?. Nonetheless, all religions still acknowledge there is a God apart from theirs! As for 'collecting' things from men,they use gunpoint ask for the things? If you no wan give,keep it na! Yu sound like ladies rob you. While you're the one chasing them!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 18, 2015
onoja12:
Am neither Muslim nor atheist,and that issue only came up because you use the word born again,as for the use gunpoint talk,well that is my point did the men use gun in asking you for the sex?so why are you complaining abi you dey find maga

Most use force,its called rape! Btw I aint complaining cos I gat my own job n money plus I aint d silly whores you mess around with! Peace out!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 4:57am On Jan 18, 2015
IN-CASE YOU DON'T KNOW SEDUCTION=RAPE,SO I ASK YOU ONCE AGAIN WHO COMMITS THE CRIME FIRST

Kath5kouture:

Most use force,its called rape! Btw I aint complaining cos I gat my own job n money plus I aint d silly whores you mess around with! Peace out!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
onoja12:
IN-CASE YOU DON'T KNOW SEDUCTION=RAPE,SO I ASK YOU ONCE AGAIN WHO COMMITS THE CRIME FIRST

Not every guy falls when seduced just those that lack self-control. Btw,lil gals of below 5 dat r raped,what d u call dat?
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
i think you misunderstood me,seduction is the female version of rape,as you must know by now,there is no were in the world were women can be accused of rape,neither is there anywhere in the world were men can be accused of seduction. which means men rape women and women seduce men,both one and the same crime,however women refuse to see seduction as a crime,rather they do it everyday round the clock as much as they can,so what is the justification for claiming rape when you wore a dress showing your private parts because you wanted all mens attention on you in the first place.as for does who rape 5 year old,does are mentally sick people.

Kath5kouture:

Not every guy falls when seduced just those that lack self-control. Btw,lil gals of below 5 dat r raped,what d u call dat?
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
onoja12:
i think you misunderstood me,seduction is the female version of rape,as you must know by now,there is no were in the world were women can be accused of rape,neither is there anywhere in the world were men can be accused of seduction. which means men rape women and women seduce men,both one and the same crime,however women refuse to see seduction as a crime,rather they do it everyday round the clock as much as they can,so what is the justification for claiming rape when you wore a dress showing your private parts because you wanted all mens attention on you in the first place.as for does who rape 5 year old,does are mentally sick people.

Women also rape men,men seduce women! you need to be enlightened! These are crimes in the western world,research before you talk Oga! End of discussion!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 1:12am On Jan 19, 2015
lol,please state one case where a woman was charged for rape in the western world?

Kath5kouture:

Women also rape men,men seduce women! you need to be enlightened! These are crimes in the western world,research before you talk Oga! End of discussion!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.