Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (61355 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
pussyphilia:
I love you for this comment.
What two consenting adults do behind closed doors is nobody's business. Better prostitution than armed robbery.
In fact we should make prostitution legal in Nigeria, both female and male prostitution, so that any man/woman who needs sex can get it by paying some money.
This would get some guys employed and add to the nation's economy.
Yup, I'm for legalised prostitution, and I needn't be a prostitute nor unmarried myself to advocate for it. Safe s3x for all!

Edit: Okay let's not go crazy, we cannot have s3x trading on the stock markets or anything grin. Just regulated s3x for the portion of the population who crave it for what it is (pleasure/intimacy), not what it was necessarily meant for (procreation/love/whatever else)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

I am a dude

2buff:

If your wife asks for it, you better give it to her.
There is no "pastor" in the bedroom O!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Mintayo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
remsonik:
Most men chase after prostitutes simply because of their low self worth. No satisfaction a prostitute can give you that your wife can't give you ...Dogs!!!
You are very correct. The wife can also satisfy the husband whichever way he wants. It's lack of self-control and greediness in that area that leads to patronizing of prostitutes.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by dayosaurus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Benilily:
lol, that was totally immature. You would have just passed n ignore. All the same, I AM HAPPY TO BE PLUS ONE 2DAY!!

You could have acted more maturely, by creating another thread rather than derailing this one... Very childish act

3 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
2buff:

I am a little dirty
I am not all the way dirty, have limit
Hell to the NO, no a?? thing in any way or form
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Benilily(f): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
2buff:

This one that you choose a thread about prostitution to use style to advertise yourself....How far? you dey the trade? cheesy
be free to say waeva u wanna say, all i'm saying is....''I AM HAPPY TO BE PLUS ONE 2DAY!!''
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Benilily(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
dayosaurus:

You could have acted more maturely, by creating another thread rather than derailing this one... Very childish act
thanks, But do you know what? I DONT care because........

I AM HAPPY TO BE PLUS ONE TODAY!!!!!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by obontami: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
127 guests make una register na.....meanwhile... me i dey fucck ashawo wella o....omo toto sweet o...e get one ashi wey i dey fucck for maysun wey dey for oshodi road dem dey call her ukwu,,her yansh big die...her toto is d bomb....different style i dey take nack her akpako....omo konji na weyrey oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by mkoabiola: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
selfoss:

can you tell ur wife to lick your áss?
So u ar 1 of dos men dat will tell a prostitute to lick ur ass jus cos u want sexual pleasure abi.smh
If a prostitute av been licking ur ass,is high tym u stop it .
Dey ar sexual skills u can enjoy wit ur wify without licking d so dirty ass
Diseaeses dee plenty

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by dayosaurus(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Benilily:
thanks, But do you know what? I DONT care because........

I AM HAPPY TO BE PLUS ONE TODAY!!!!!

Like that would add money to my pocket..... Tchew, comot for my mention so better comments can drop in... U might as well read the rules n regulations of this forum.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Any one who patronises a LovePeddler is just a weak man.... Who lacks self control....

either ways, you pay for sex, either from a hoarder or a peddler.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Benilily:
be free to say waeva u wanna say, all i'm saying is....''I AM HAPPY TO BE PLUS ONE 2DAY!!''

...in a prostitution thread.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
How i wish all married women (the nagging ones) can see/ read this.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bitter truth. No drama. No stories. No responsibilities. Pay and do. U will even be with her and be free to call another woman. You are free. You can decide not to even know d name sef

I no dey do oooooo.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
mkoabiola:

So u ar 1 of dos men dat will tell a prostitute to lick ur ass jus cos u want sexual pleasure abi.smh
If a prostitute av been licking ur ass,is high tym u stop it .
Dey ar sexual skills u can enjoy wit ur wify without licking d so dirty ass
Diseaeses dee plenty

And you think it is in your mouth that diseases are not plenty? undecided
Just so you know, the mouth is the dirtiest place in the human body.

As to the act, It's not so much the act though, it's more about the enthusiasm and the "hunger" at which the woman goes about devouring it. If na by force, then no point.

As to the topic, never have and never will use a prostitute. I'd derive more pleasure in training a normal girl to be my sex slave.
Paying for stuff like that would be terrible to one's self-esteem I'd imagine.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
No doubt, this survey was carried among gigolos
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by royal231(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
90% of nigerian men patronise/ patronised prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
royal231:
90% of nigerian men patronise/ patronised prostitutes
I think 90% is really high
My guess 40%
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by coolfredo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
what do we call a girl that has more than one boy frnd? even if she no d collect money she go collext transport fair, some chose to hawk dia goods while some get shop...
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
coolfredo:
what do we call a girl that has more than one boy frnd? even if she no d collect money she go collext transport fair,
Free giver
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by DesChyko: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
These reasons are crazy.. Check this out:

2. Men climax faster when they pay for it.
Verdict: You lose something.

4. Men prefer the faster route.
Verdict: You don't lose anything.

5. Men don't want complications.
Verdict: Serously?? You lose something and you don't want to lose anything? What's more complicating than not wanting what you've already done?

Final answer: Be faithful to your partner or stick to your wife.
That doesn't make you a real man, but it is challenging. And it takes a real man to meet challenges.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
DesChyko:
These reasons are crazy.. Check this out:

2. Men climax faster when they pay for it.
Verdict: You lose something.

4. Men prefer the faster route.
Verdict: You don't lose anything.

5. Men don't want complications.
Verdict: Serously?? You lose something and you don't want to lose anything? What's more complicating than not wanting what you've already done?

Final answer: Be faithful to your partner or stick to your wife.
That doesn't make you a real man, but it is challenging. And it takes a real man to meet challenges.
Hope you are faithful
time will tell
we will put small change in your pocket
we will see how you respond to the women that
want some of you
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by franksam2009: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
the OP is not only referring to married men, I think he's referring to all the guys, No5 is the main reason y we do visit dat joint
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by fijiano202(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmmn...Thank God I have never sex a prostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Ranchhoddas: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
llouis:
Men love sex; to them its their means of communication, women on the other hand see conversation as their own means of communication (which must be made via words, money, touch, etc before sex), and since such conversation cannot be easily mingled in the heat of sex (in a bid for both parties to reach a compromise and enjoy their means of communication), we have the oldest job in the history of the world never having the risk of going extinct; prostitution.

There are multiple methods to the madness of the OP, his 5 schools of thought arguable, reasonable and truthful.

Prostitution should be frowned at anyways, especially if it is perpetrated by men who have tied the untie-able knot of wedlock. It is left to their wives to be wise and do all they can to keep them from such a vice as whoremongering. In an age where harlots can easily be reached online they need more than ever before to pleasure their husbands in the comfort of the matrimonial bed before someone does their work for them.

Would to God that wives won't just sit back believing the unpopular phrase that "a man chases a woman until she catches him" has taken effect in their marriage. A man once sexually active must continue to receive sexual excitation and stimulation from his wife continously else they will seek for it elsewhere. His sexual cravings are not subject to menopause or hindered by the lack of feeling of wholesomeness women love to feel before they can sleep with their husbands, so a woman's work of constantly guarding her husband from appetizing dick-stractions never ends.

It will be very, very difficult for a man to cheat on his wife if she gives him a good oral before he goes to work and promises him a night he won't forget when he comes back home. I can assure you even if a woman seduces him at work he won't oblige why? Because his mind is already at work, shamelessly fantasizing the various atrocities his one and only love will render to his manhood when he gets back home (not to mention devouring his best food served to him wearing a most seductive outfit)

I'm a married man so do not presume to assume I don't know what I'm talking about.

SELAH

PS

For those who believe I am chauvinistic and my post is rich in female subjugation here's a school of thought to ponder on:

If the thread were to read "5 Reasons why married women cheat on their husbands" and Reason 2 was "Lack of Communication & Romance from the husband" and I was stating that all men must love, cherish, adore and attempt to satisfy their wives irregardless of whatever the state of her emotions, would you label me a campaigner for male subjugation?

The thread posts reasons why nigerian men (my emphasis on married men) patronize prostitutes and I am merely speaking to their wives in relation to this. Truth be told a woman can do all she can to keep her husband and satisfy him sexually and he will still cheat (in this case his sexual desire is chronic and needs to be put in check), but I want to believe it will be hard for a married man to do so if she can satisfy him sexually. After all, Logos tells us that in marriage her body is no longer hers; it belongs to him and vice versa. Nobody said sex in marriage will always be pleasant but in lieu of some men cheating and divorcing their wives because of problems in the bedroom it may be a small sacrifice to make.

It goes without saying that men must cherish their wives and love them but as this is not the basis for the thread I did not see the need to emphasize it.

na wa o.You for just open your own thread na.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by DesChyko: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

Hope you are faithful
time will tell
we will put small change in your pocket
we will see how you respond to the women that
want some of you

Don't insult a stranger. It's bad manners wink
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by chickpum(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
To each his own,what ever sails your boat. Some people visit them but still lie. undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by onoja12: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
quick question,are prostitutes male or female?

GoodFaith:
The Nigerian men patronize prostitutes because they are prostitutes too
Dog is a dog
1 + 1 = 2
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by pussyphilia(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flytefalls:

Yup, I'm for legalised prostitution, and I needn't be a prostitute nor unmarried myself to advocate for it. Safe s3x for all!

Edit: Okay let's not go crazy, we cannot have s3x trading on the stock markets or anything grin. Just regulated s3x for the portion of the population who crave it for what it is (pleasure/intimacy), not what it was necessarily meant for (procreation/love/whatever else)
You are right!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Edusouls(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
shame to wives, you women dont even have the skills to hold your man down and give him pleasure and satisfaction, the only thing you people are so good at is nagging,endless demand lists, frowning faces to manipulate situations, always adding pressure to his life..men have no time so to avoid untimely death by punishment by easing out with the ones ready to give them what they desire..african woman very unloving and hard to love since 1700's...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by chikis(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
No be money? I go fuuk ashawo like tomorrow no dey.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by segcymoor(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.