Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. (42414 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
N.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by alberto2k(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
samflexxy:
lols you be agbero?
NL agbero grin grin
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by APCREP: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2015

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by yurme(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol d wey I toasted hmmmm ritababe
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by NapoIeon: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Don't toast girls make money and girls will toast you

Ask wizkid, davido, flavor etc.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:
No 1, 3 and 5 is a huge turn off for me
Infact all sef
will you accept me? I aint guilty of any of the charges up there, I only smoke weed..grin
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by twinee(f): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
whizbee:
Reali..pls,how do i toast a calabar lady,a.k.a ekaette?
*giggles*
. I didn't knw there were different ways of toasting girls from different tribe
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Talking and stammering as if you are in a Job interview situation... grin

Those days...wink
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by unmask: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why do good girls love bad guys?......trust me a guy that sags his pants get the girls always.... Ask wizkid, davido and burna boy
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by RotrEmmanuel: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Team #decentguys, like seriously I have not done any of those things! I'm always positive whenever I'm approaching a lady without fear of favour!

check my signature u will know how far..... :-o

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Only immature guys do those...
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by motherlode: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
herald9:
I came... I read...I left
No, you came, you read, you commented and you left! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by dablazor: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol why rehearse a line?.. i for one always know what to say, i guess if you grew up around girls and have it out with them often, you wont be havin 'rehearsals'.
Lol am still laughin

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by TrishaP(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
dunkem21:
Having Attention: This happens when the girl in question is totally eclipsed/charmed with your opening lines and grinning as the conversation develops.

Your name na sorry if you are top is tucked in.

Na your way na
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by AreaFada2: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:
Infact all sef

What if it's Davido? Or Flavour?

Now story don change abi.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by motherlode: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ok, i am looking forward to 10 ways shy guys can toast a girl! grin please mention me if it's ready! wink
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:
Infact all sef
why wont it be a turn off? undecided

if na money now your eyes go shine
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
samflexxy:

1). Sagging of trousers
Some guys can be naïve, when they're about to approach a girl they'll draw their trousers down to form bad guys unknowing to them that they are ridiculing them self in front of the girl

2). Forgetting rehearsed pickup line
Am guilty of this cheesy after hours of practicing and craming what to say, when the time finally comes to put to what you've been learning to work nervousness and shyness join together grin will make you forget every single line

3). Telling flimsy lies when she knows the truth
This one is very funny at the same time embarrassing grin he might be posing with his friends car lying that he owns the car when she already knows the real ownergrin

4). Dressing like a gangster
Some guys have no shame wearing to much blings or wearing chains that are meant dogs all in the name of swag.

5). Being overly lousy
Being a talkative is different from being lousy when someone is lousy it means he talks and shout to much making ladies see him as no go area for them.

grin guys its just for fun oo
add yours

Only BOYS do these tins.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Franchise21(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nos 2 n 3 applies to me. I don't indulge in others
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by ozo13(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin op forget oo.most naija babes dis days no dey look dos ones .its all abt if u can pay bills.I lie?
samflexxy:

1). Sagging of trousers
Some guys can be naïve, when they're about to approach a girl they'll draw their trousers down to form bad guys unknowing to them that they are ridiculing them self in front of the girl

2). Forgetting rehearsed pickup line
Am guilty of this cheesy after hours of practicing and craming what to say, when the time finally comes to put to what you've been learning to work nervousness and shyness join together grin will make you forget every single line

3). Telling flimsy lies when she knows the truth
This one is very funny at the same time embarrassing grin he might be posing with his friends car lying that he owns the car when she already knows the real ownergrin

4). Dressing like a gangster
Some guys have no shame wearing to much blings or wearing chains that are meant dogs all in the name of swag.

5). Being overly lousy
Being a talkative is different from being lousy when someone is lousy it means he talks and shout to much making ladies see him as no go area for them.

grin guys its just for fun oo
add yours
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by chimerase2: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Can't remember d last time I saw a guy sagging his trousers undecided undecided
nna eh ma dear u can say dis again
dis topic is just childish
Is like romance sextion is now for kiddss
What's all dis nonsense of sagging posing on someones car
Re we here for tales by moonlight angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Movesz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Niraland girls and love for advert.
Deefuray:
Infact all sef

you guys will start paying tax..
tonguetonguetongue
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by julybaba(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by olanje: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
In france we don't toast girls, girls toast us, if u think i'm lieing ask paul pogba, momodu sakho, lassana diarra and Bacary Sagna... I love my france, le francias et tres beaux reves
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by AreaFada2: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Do we need all these ways and rules? They are useless really.

Now give us one sure banker way to marry Dangote's daughter.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
op all those ur aforementioned r peculiar to teenagers. no mature mind indulge in that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bunsky:
Op,you've turn to tosin.
I can see,2015 his your year.
Bunmi how u dey now ?
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by xabi148(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
by wearin tight jean and. N sample big d*ck
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by a9nyc2020(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm.... undecidedreally...nt even interested, ion do those
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by legendidris: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some time I fall into not remembering my pick up lines but I bring in joke in order to regain my confident
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by HARDDON: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
List so stale.
Whoever does Anything on that list this age?

Standard has been lowered......... From d otherside. U can easily pick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.