Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. (42407 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by maximunimpact(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:
No 1, 3 and 5 is a huge turn off for me
Infact all sef

If u like turn-on or turn-off.................nobody cares about dat anymore, its the men's world!
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by hitleraldof(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:
Infact all sef
no 1 seriouslyav nt heard of over growth
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bunmi how u dey now ?
My love i'm kul and you?
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bunsky:
My love i'm kul and you?
I'm very well.. You just bone my syd all this while
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by hectorswag(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
herald9:
I came... I read...I left
No! You came... You read... You commented... Then you left wink
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Sirfergie90(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
HMmm that's good
I and buhari and osibanjo flying into aso rock..thanks all for voting buhari..
.......guy am wit u sai buahari
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by WafiJoe(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Can't remember d last time I saw a guy sagging his trousers undecided undecided

Where do you live
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by sapientia(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Do people still do the listed things?
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by kenoz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Guilty of that No 2.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by carik(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Boys sag,men don't
Well you said guys.
I mean who those all the listed these age
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sometimes I c guys with earings wearing bushy unkempt hairs n dreadlocks n bouncing in faded clothes, so am wondering which kind of girl will get attracted to such? Their situation needs urgent medical cum spiritual attention
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
alberto2k:
*parks Coaster bus*
*climbs to the top to observe clearly*

#P.S; I don't do any of that u mentioned on your List Mr. Samflexxy

*Climbs back to the top of my Bus*
oya shift for me grin
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by temitope28(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sirfergie90:
.......guy am wit u sai buahari

Oga I beg shift make I join you
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by jorlons(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
No sag no swag....

This thread is a drag....

#Signsoff

simplyjay
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by adeyemi91(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
I've neva toasted a lady lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Oluwapresley(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Be like say na this year ma sagging go end ooo.. #no more sagging!! Just that to hook belt too tight makes me uncomfy and changes the shape of ma trousers.. Arrrrrg
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by cyprel(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
what I observed recently from NL peeps is that they go about searching for old topic from one section to another and reposting them.so many people won't even know when a topic is being repeated
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by kingcomet(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Op. you too dey talk .minister of women affairs
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by BonaVIta(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
HMmm that's good

Hope there is no bomb in that flying container. Terrorist squad
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by lataziz(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
embarassedlyk seriously hw did i gt here.i don miss road b dat
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by alberto2k(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
dorlapoh20:

oya shift for me grin

U know the Drill bae... Shey u brought chopix for us to share wink
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by tolexy007(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ejaculatin wen a lady touch u grin
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by sul4(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
U've made some gud points bro,but to me I don't think it's all about impressing the ladies all the time,@ times we should just be ourselves and let things flow naturally.my opinion shaaa cheesy
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Samsonklin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Can't remember d last time I saw a guy sagging his trousers undecided undecided
Are yhu still in jail?
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by UGLYS: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:
Infact all sef

The reverse of 1, 3 and 5 should be a huge turn on for you then. Right?
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by babate3e(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Deefuray:
Infact all sef
nice pics
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Robertbh(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
This is twenty fifteen
Who ever sags his trouser this year will be celebrating his 10year old birthday
forward dis msg to DAVIDO. D way i take hate dat boy eh
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2015
I do none of these
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
HMmm that's good
even you
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nicepoker(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2015
Deefuray:
Infact all sef
so u be toaster
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Rapzino: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2015
dunkem21:
Having Attention: This happens when the girl in question is totally eclipsed/charmed with your opening lines and grinning as the conversation develops.

Your name na sorry if you are top is tucked in.

no no no, for your mind shout 'at ease' for it to go down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.