Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. (42403 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2015

1). Sagging of trousers
Some guys can be naïve, when they're about to approach a girl they'll draw their trousers down to form bad guys unknowing to them that they are ridiculing them self in front of the girl

2). Forgetting rehearsed pickup line
Am guilty of this cheesy after hours of practicing and craming what to say, when the time finally comes to put to what you've been learning to work nervousness and shyness join together grin will make you forget every single line

3). Telling flimsy lies when she knows the truth
This one is very funny at the same time embarrassing grin he might be posing with his friends car lying that he owns the car when she already knows the real ownergrin

4). Dressing like a gangster
Some guys have no shame wearing to much blings or wearing chains that are meant dogs all in the name of swag.

5). Being overly lousy
Being a talkative is different from being lousy when someone is lousy it means he talks and shout to much making ladies see him as no go area for them.

grin guys its just for fun oo
add yours

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP exposing our secrets since the time of Sodom and Gommarah grin

**Modified**
So I made FTC ?

I dedicate this page to all those who have been looking forward to this kind of opportunity.. All I want to tell you is that, pls relax and never give up on your struggles on nairaland

I prophesy in the life of somebody, this kind of celebration will never cease in your life IJN

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Deefuray(f): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
No 1, 3 and 5 is a huge turn off for me
Infact all sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol @ no 2..
Happened to me once,twasn't funny.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
HMmm that's good
I and buhari and osibanjo flying into aso rock..thanks all for voting buhari..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by herald9: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
I came... I read...I left

20 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by englishmart(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
I can't imagine sagging my trousers. I don't toast ladies with crammed lines.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by dunkem21(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Having Attention: This happens when the girl in question is totally eclipsed/charmed with your opening lines and grinning as the conversation develops.

Your name na sorry if you are top is tucked in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP exposing oulolsr secrets since the time of Sodom and Gommarah grin

lols
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by vivaciouzz(f): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Can't remember d last time I saw a guy sagging his trousers undecided undecided
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op,you've turn to tosin.
I can see,2015 his your year.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bunsky:
Op,you've turn to tosin.
I can see,2015 his your year.
yes a year to get rich amen
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by alberto2k(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
*parks Coaster bus*
*climbs to the top to observe clearly*

#P.S; I don't do any of that u mentioned on your List Mr. Samflexxy

*Climbs back to the top of my Bus*

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Chimarto: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
When I start toasting girls/ladies am gonna make sure I avoid them as for now all I want to start practising is how to requite the demand of those girls that are after me.
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by lilmax(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Useless guys sagging in 2015?
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
samflexxy:
yes a year to get rich amen
Amen
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by whizbee(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Reali..pls,how do i toast a calabar lady,a.k.a ekaette?
*giggles*
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
intimidating other guys to appear high and mighty.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Oklander: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
On point
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by dechandel(f): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is twenty fifteen
Who ever sags his trouser this year will be celebrating his 10year old birthday

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by MrTeymee(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who still rehearses pick up lines? Just be yourself and go with the flow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
For more gist on the topic,Click here
If you want to buy frozen fish, Click here
free instant gateman at you doorstep, Click here

2 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
dechandel:
This is twenty fifteen

wellsaid babe!
Any guy still sagging, should be taken to the stadium come May 27,2015 for Children's day

11 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

wellsaid babe!
Any guy still sagging, should be taken to the stadium come May 27,2015 for Children's day
I still sag grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
I forger crammed words always grin grin
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Kenneth205(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nice! Op finz
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
*parks Coaster bus*
*climbs to the top to observe clearly*

#P.S; I don't do any of that u mentioned on your List Mr. Samflexxy

*Climbs back to the top of my Bus*
lols you be agbero?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
samflexxy:
I still sag grin

I will take you for Children's day then.
You would go and sing national anthem then march, with your mates.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
whizbee:
Reali..pls,how do i toast a calabar lady,a.k.a ekaette?
*giggles*
question for the Gods grin
dechandel:
This is twenty fifteen
lol.. grin grin, true talk
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

grin ok ma'am but I don forget how to sing national anthem o
Re: 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

thats bad...

Guys still sag naa,u making it look like children thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.