Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend (5863 Views)

The Girl You Cannot Provide For Does Not Belong To You / Hi, Am A Student, I Need A Guy To Provide For Me, I Will Satisfy Him / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Damitism: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
real men provide for their ladies, only guys that are weakling cry when their girlfriend ask for money/support.

to all the guys, make it your duty to provide for your babe.
It seems you have not read that thread on front page where the so-called girlfriend dumped the guy ON THEIR WEDDING DAY after he spent so much on her. For me, as long as I will continue to remember that thread, I won't take care of any female except my mum and sisters.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by drnoel: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
real men provide for their ladies, only guys that are weakling cry when their girlfriend ask for money/support.

The year has just started newly and we already have a winner for the [size=38pt]Dumbest post and poster of the centuary[/size].

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
drnoel:

The year has just started newly and we already have a winner for the [size=38pt]Dumbest post and poster of the centuary[/size].
how is this post dumb, guy go sleep.

just becos i dont share the share view with you doesn't mean an dumb.
this is a free world i choose to write what i want
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by GoodFaith: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:

what you want is money for your toto?

8 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
This my twin sister like gbege weLl well oh.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by drnoel: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:

fair enof but no guy would subscribe to ur school of thought. Supporting ones gf is not mandatory so guys dont have to do it, those girls have parents. But supporting ur partner is mandatory.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This my twin sister like gbege weLl well oh.

*Reuben, here comes the woman-wrapper! Let us sell him to the Amalekites* grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rapmoney:

*Reuben, here comes the woman-wrapper! Let us sell him to the Amalekites* grin
k
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by IamDejman(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
A duty?

An excuse for broke ass girls to beg for things. tongue

Where's the doctrine of being an independent Lady undecided

grin I am no Lady's ATM

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by sam13(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:

Ok you are correct BUT on a second thought are you talking from experience
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:

dearie am sure u didn't mean wat u saying. Just a prank u playing
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Chimarto: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
From the salary she us paying me grin

Well!

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by cr7lomo: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:

Actually , u rili are dumb cos only a dumb girl reasons this way. Tomorrow u scream equality , infancy u are d chair lady of dumbasses . Goshhhh , get a life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2015
this op sure supports lazy babies!!!
RELATIONSHIP is just about material for body, it's a business deal.
My own advice to guys, never date a school girl cos you will end up rubbing your joystick off its pride.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 09, 2015
This girl never make sense...I know her kind

3 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Prodeegee(m): 3:35am On Jan 09, 2015
b1327:
dearie am sure u didn't mean wat u saying. Just a prank u playing

Omo see rhymez...

Lyrics for my next song don dey surface

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:

I think you should seek the help of the national assembly to implement it into the 1999 constitution...

Imagine a gurl saying "under the provisions of section 368 of the relationship ethics violation"....which states that its mandatory for every Nigerian man in a relationship to solely carter for his partners needs,or risks serving 300hrs community service or payable in like sum of N100,000 with a guarantor whom has worked and had an experience of 15yrs with the ministry of women affairs.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:

If you are called a gold digger, dont get angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by uche92(m): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Hahaha new year joke. If to say the op fine small I go understand...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by justmag(m): 4:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Why do people mistake relationships for marriage in Nigeria? ? I don't have to provide for my girl friend, Now I do have to provide for wife in the ways that makes a house a home. Anything else is just pipe dream! If i do anything close to providing for a girlfriend! It's because I feel she deserves it at some point not because it's my responsibility as a bf!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by justmag(m): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
real men dont wait for their lady to ask, they provide without their babe asking him...
the rate guys are stingy nowadays eh, they prefer to spend their money on a prostitute than their girlfriend, which is a very bad attitude..
nigeria men make una change

let's do the maths! 5000 naira for a prostitute every week or 20,000 on a week girl?

Now most girls just expect you to be responsible for all her needs in a relationship! I will never do that in my life! Outside random gifts and surprises and taking you out every now and then! You are on your own! Girls in nigeria think guys are their personal bank account when they don't even have a damn bank card!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by kenjava20: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
No Man should Waste is resources on a girl who would ask for money from more than 10 guys in a month... girls now collect recharge card for nude pix and nude video.. i laugh at this generation of girls .. i would render spend my money on my dogs and spend it on useless girl who will later tell me it Over...after milking me dry of my money.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by loswhite(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:

gold digger!!!!! When u become handicap we will start to provide for you

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Prodeegee:

Omo see rhymez...

Lyrics for my next song don dey surface
lol papi so wen d money coming in from ur next song rememba to drop me my stack.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Charles4075(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
I find many people these days having husband or wife expectations of their boyfriend or girlfriend. Covering or contributing to a major bill is a spouse duty, not a significant-other obligation. It’s nice when a boyfriend wants to pitch in to help, even though that can come with its own headaches, but he certainly shouldn’t be your primary option for bailing you out of a financial mess. Your man isn’t your personal ATM or a financial plan or your yearly or monthly budget plan. Op, if you feel your bf should pay the bills no matter what then I suggest you take it to the authorities and propose a bill called 'Boyfriends bill of right''.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:

if he no provide,another go provide..
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hazardd:
for your mind...

What are you people gonna provide?

Pussylin noni... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

if he no provide,another go provide..

Abeg make sure say your legs always dey closed till you find the GREAT PROVIDER you're seeking.. grin
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
uche92:
Hahaha new year joke. If to say the op fine small I go understand...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As the face no fine, the back go fine na... wink
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
francizy:

Abeg make sure say your legs always dey closed till you find the GREAT PROVIDER you're seeking.. grin
na so ur papa girlfrend take close her legs b4 she found the GREAT PROVIDER.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ireneony if girls provide for us na crime grin
lol
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

na so ur papa girlfrend take close her legs b4 she found the GREAT PROVIDER.

Haba na, it hasn't gotten to this.. Was only joking..
Anyways, sorry about my post..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? / Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. / Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.