Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,129 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend (5868 Views)

The Girl You Cannot Provide For Does Not Belong To You / Hi, Am A Student, I Need A Guy To Provide For Me, I Will Satisfy Him / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
don't blame em boys money is kinda hard dis days..u 4 no need 2 ask..na 2 dey supply u kiss
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
lol

Abeg answer the question on her behalf biko
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
francizy:

Haba na, it hasn't gotten to this.. Was only joking..
Anyways, sorry about my post..
nxt time think well b4 u post..moreover why wil i date a guy who wont provide some of my needs, why am i dating him, abi na osho free..or abi na my papa go buy my weavon 4 me?why is he there, a log abi...if he no provide out of stingynes & we go meet anoda guy who can give freely,una go say na cheating.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Abeg answer the question on her behalf biko
hands over my>>>>ATM 2 you kiss ayaf ansa it 4 herkiss
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
hands over my>>>>ATM 2 you kiss ayaf ansa it 4 herkiss

Correct babe, ezigbo nwa how's KD town today
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

nxt time think well b4 u post..moreover why wil i date a guy who wont provide some of my needs, why am i dating him, abi na osho free..or abi na my papa go buy my weavon 4 me?why is he there, a log abi...if he no provide out of stingynes & we go meet anoda guy who can give freely,una go say na cheating.

Before nko? If you no call am cheating, then wetin u wan call am? Mix breeding?
Its not his responsibility hun, if he's got, then he gives, else, you go to whoever you wanna go to.
As for me, I don't care oh, she can go to a sugar daddy for all I care. Tho I know my girl is different and I always give her when I have..
That is what it should be like. I don't have to steal to satisfy a girl that will quit on me the next day.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Correct babe, ezigbo nwa how's KD town today
kd fine jarekiss na cold wan kee me walahi cry
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
kd fine jarekiss na cold wan kee me walahi cry

You need human shield blanket?
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

freely? Really? How dumb is he?
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

You need human shield blanket?
human shield blanket? ah av my blanket here o jare. sha wat does a human shield blanket do?
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
mirexxx:
human shield blanket? ah av my blanket here o jare. sha wat does a human shield blanket do?

It does body to body heating, eliminating cold pleasurably cheesy
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by justscorch: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

The men are not your father
You have two hand and two legs like the men
Go get a job

Even get potatoto join ontop yet dem dey cry broke
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by justscorch: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2015
francizy:

Haba na, it hasn't gotten to this.. Was only joking..
Anyways, sorry about my post..

Bros leave am oh she be Edo gerh na community toto dem carry no be dia fault

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 11, 2015
francizy:

Before nko? If you no call am cheating, then wetin u wan call am? Mix breeding?
Its not his responsibility hun, if he's got, then he gives, else, you go to whoever you wanna go to.
As for me, I don't care oh, she can go to a sugar daddy for all I care. Tho I know my girl is different and I always give her when I have..
That is what it should be like. I don't have to steal to satisfy a girl that will quit on me the next day.
why do u give ur girl, pls dont give her ooo & wait if she wont dump you...stingy guy like u.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 11, 2015
lilmax:
freely? Really? How dumb is he?
dey der dey find who is dumb..thumb up to d guys who cares for der gf..nt stingy peeps like u.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by drnoel: 2:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Midehi:

na so ur papa girlfrend take close her legs b4 she found the GREAT PROVIDER.

So ur intentions are to leave ur legs open. Is that what u are leading us to understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 11, 2015
ireneony:
real men provide for their ladies, only guys that are weakling cry when their girlfriend ask for money/support.

to all the guys, make it your duty to provide for your babe.

ADULTS should make it a duty to provide for themselves.
Even as a spouse, no smart man in this day and age can tolerate a liability.

Go look for something else to hide your laziness behind. Gender is no longer an excuse...

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by kuinny: 3:51am On Jan 11, 2015
op av bin reading ur posts n I was beginning to like u...but dz ur post MBAANU.....u shure say u no nid go mountain of fire??. Anyway nobody should date a liability.... if u end up marrying her na so ur own go just be like DAT. name from clap dance dey start
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Midehi:

why do u give ur girl, pls dont give her ooo & wait if she wont dump you...stingy guy like u.

LoL, your statements don't add up girl. You just asked me why I give and u went on to call me a stingy guy.

First of, the fact that I give when I have doesn't make me stingy.

Secondly, do I have to cut and sell my precious dickson in order to satisfy a girl's gold digging intent?

Thirdly, you are insultive and that's not good.

Fourthly, women are changing the world right now, so am baffled that some of our girls still lead a parasitic relationship when they should join the new trend.

Fifthly, when did it become a guy's responsibility to cater for a female because he's dating her? I've seen cases where a guy spends all he's got on a girl without spending a dime on his family members and then the girl dumps him for another guy.

Please do try to hustle your own and don't depend on any man, because a guy only takes you seriously when you are not a burden to him. He wouldn't tell you but it will always be in his mind. Men don't like to end up with girls that always demand for money because they know that such girls won't stay in a marriage when the chips are down.

The fact is, women who always demand from their man will keep on doing so even if they get jobs that pay them just about the same cash their husbands earn, believing that their money is good for safe keeping while the husband's is good for spending.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2015
justscorch:

Lmao, I noticed.. May God help her..
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
real girls don't expect or depend on their boyfriends to provide for them.
you get it undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by sam13(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2015
Midehi:

Though diffirent strokes for different folks i believe trust and understanding is the key to successful relationship.You need to start working if you are no if he truel love you he will appriciate you and do the needful at the right time
*i dislike stingyness
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by aktem(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin[quote author=francizy post=29680221]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As the face no fine, the back go fine na... wink[lol......wickedness on point,u guyz av crucified her.....] grin[quote author=francizy post=29680221]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As the face no fine, the back go fine na... wink[lol......wickedness on point,u guyz av crucified her]
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
aktem:
grin grin

Lmao.. Don't mind me oh, am not always like this..
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
francizy:

LoL, your statements don't add up girl. You just asked me why I give and u went on to call me a stingy guy.

First of, the fact that I give when I have doesn't make me stingy.

Secondly, do I have to cut and sell my precious dickson in order to satisfy a girl's gold digging intent?

Thirdly, you are insultive and that's not good.

Fourthly, women are changing the world right now, so am baffled that some of our girls still lead a parasitic relationship when they should join the new trend.

Fifthly, when did it become a guy's responsibility to cater for a female because he's dating her? I've seen cases where a guy spends all he's got on a girl without spending a dime on his family members and then the girl dumps him for another guy.

Please do try to hustle your own and don't depend on any man, because a guy only takes you seriously when you are not a burden to him. He wouldn't tell you but it will always be in his mind. Men don't like to end up with girls that always demand for money because they know that such girls won't stay in a marriage when the chips are down.

The fact is, women who always demand from their man will keep on doing so even if they get jobs that pay them just about the same cash their husbands earn, believing that their money is good for safe keeping while the husband's is good for spending.
bla bla bla.....d richest woman in africa...d husband still spend on her,she has money dosnt mean d man shud fail or degrade himself as a husband..wake up & get me right.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
drnoel:

So ur intentions are to leave ur legs open. Is that what u are leading us to understand?
ask who gave birth to you how she ended up givin birth to you....if its positive,take me dat way...if its negative,same too.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by drnoel: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Midehi:

ask who gave birth to you how she ended up givin birth to you....if its positive,take me dat way...if its negative,same too.

u are weird

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Midehi:

bla bla bla.....d richest woman in africa...d husband still spend on her,she has money dosnt mean d man shud fail or degrade himself as a husband..wake up & get me right.

Jayz spends on Beyonce and so does Beyonce spend on Jayz too.
The richest woman in Africa will most def spend on her husband as much as her husband spends on her.
But some Nigerian girl's with the gold digging mentality won't spend a dime on her bf/hubby since he's the man, they will be like "he's the man, therefore, he should do the spending".
Personally I don't see any man that depends on his woman as a real man and no girl should feel like her all her monetary needs are a guys responsibility when they ain't even married..
Change your ways girl..
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
drnoel:

u are weird

I tell you, her own too much..
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
francizy:

Jayz spends on Beyonce and so does Beyonce spend on Jayz too.
The richest woman in Africa will most def spend on her husband as much as her husband spends on her.
But some Nigerian girl's with the gold digging mentality won't spend a dime on her bf/hubby since he's the man, they will be like "he's the man, therefore, he should do the spending".
Personally I don't see any man that depends on his woman as a real man and no girl should feel like her all her monetary needs are a guys responsibility when they ain't even married..
Change your ways girl..
you are jus writin nonsense cos you dnt understnd d writeup...u just quotin wat u think you know...did i mention girls shud nt spend on der bf too?
abeg carry ursef comot 4 my front make i dey see road.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
drnoel:

u are weird
if you say so
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
justscorch:

atleast my own better pass ur sis who carry state toto.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have Sexual Feelings Towards Your Blood Brother Or Sister / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.