Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,557 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend (5871 Views)

The Girl You Cannot Provide For Does Not Belong To You / Hi, Am A Student, I Need A Guy To Provide For Me, I Will Satisfy Him / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by justscorch: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Midehi:

atleast my own better pass ur sis who carry state toto.....

How market,hope say u wash am well

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
justscorch:

How market,hope say u wash am well
ask ur sister first then i will anwser you.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by justscorch: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Midehi:

ask ur sister first then i will anwser you.

That wan na my sister,wateva she do with her konjas na her business,na ur own concern me right now cos I want short time

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2015
justscorch:

That wan na my sister,wateva she do with her konjas na her business,na ur own concern me right now cos I want short time
abeg no let my own concern u...remove d sand wey dey ur eyes nt mine..
u are free to do short time with ur palee gf..cos i cant take uuuuuuuuuuuu.ugly monkey
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by justscorch: 12:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Midehi:

abeg no let my own concern u...remove d sand wey dey ur eyes nt mine..
u are free to do short time with ur palee gf..cos i cant take uuuuuuuuuuuu.ugly monkey

Where u dey see sand,I wan shine u dey call sand,assume pogition joo make I collect from the rear abi how u like am? I for send u my pics but I no trust u,u fit tender am give baba to entrap me "based on over fine boy"

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2015
JOBLESS OP

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2015
justscorch:

Where u dey see sand,I wan shine u dey call sand,assume pogition joo make I collect from the rear abi how u like am? I for send u my pics but I no trust u,u fit tender am give baba to entrap me "based on over fine boy"
hahahahahaha...fine boy my yansh..
bye,wanna sleep cos i gat to go to my office early...nt idle ugly moniker like u..
gdnite..swtdrms..tchao tchao.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by francizy(m): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Midehi:

you are jus writin nonsense cos you dnt understnd d writeup...u just quotin wat u think you know...did i mention girls shud nt spend on der bf too?
abeg carry ursef comot 4 my front make i dey see road.

Your mindset is so fixated on what you already believe in and you will never change.
How do you learn when everything every other person says to you is nonsense?
Even Professors still learn from people so why can't you.
After saying it that guys should make it their duty to spend on girls, now you turn around and ask me this "did I mention girls should not spend on their bf".
So who is talking crap?
You portrayed the gold digging habit in your first post here, and now you're trying to sound independent with the later statements..
You just have to learn. When you need something, you ask your man, if he doesn't have, you take it in good faith instead of moving from one guy to another because some wouldn't give to you what you wanted.
The fact is that, these days guys don't take girls that run to them all the time to ask for money seriously.

By the way, this is my last reply to your insulting posts.

Bye.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by mrkay101(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2015
I wish to believe she's not serious and just trolling...cuz no sensible girl would wake up one morning and post this...
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by Afroconnect: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2015
ireneony:
real men provide for their ladies, only guys that are weakling cry when their girlfriend ask for money/support.

to all the guys, make it your duty to provide for your babe.
Broke ass b-tch.
Re: Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend by iampartyboy(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2015
justscorch:

U get mouth die, ur yabbing sweet die, u dey work for yabbis? Lol.. I don follow you now. I wan dey c as u dey yab them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Seen On Jumia #End-Time-Products - PICS / Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.