Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? (25224 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / What Your Wife 'really' Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2015
On the long run, Inner beauty is priceless, outter beauty has a price tag!

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by maberry(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2015
After readin all ur comments above & made all due considerations, I ve reached a decision
Abeg I go marry a beautiful, good woman.
Ugly women dey bad too, so make dat 1 no deceive anybody
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by valkaka(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
anitank:

because they're always too choosy and do not believe any man is good enough for them

hmmmm...you blowd evrytin out of proportion based on biased mindset.my dear,real men dont go for physical beauty alone...wen it cums to marriage.trust me dat ur physical beauty alone witout gud personality will only get u cheap n fake guys that will only pour cheap champaiqne in between ur thighs.sadly,we ve dis awful thing called ageing,you dnt wana mess with it.i compelled you to continue being choosy.

Gudluck!!

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
One of my Aunt, even though she is devoted christian called me a day and ask me what type of Lady I would prefer to marry... I said straight is a Serious christian Girl. She laughed at me and said, that will be your worst mistake, he recalled to my attention many man that did what I just said and say their marriage was not like we always assume at a Long run.... Then she shipped this Idea to me that, If I realy want to be serious with my wife even after 3 or 4 children that is in a long run that I should Go look for a woman that is sexy enough to draw my attention...That being sexy is a Big advantage for most ladies that does not have others traits intact.....
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
To all those saying marrying a beautiful wife secures d face of ur future baby is so false. If d gene of d handsome man is strong they will still produce beautiful baby and moreover some kids take d gene of their grandparents. I think compatibility should come first. I realised when you really like someone, d face of dat person becomes naturally attractive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
joseph1832:
With the reasons I see above I can't help but ask: are you serious?.

we talking of beauty hah?
What were you expecting to see?
She would teach your kids assignment? undecided
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Beauty (facial beauty) fades! That's a standard fact because the lady will not remain facially beautiful forever (unless she's a vampire/werewolf)grin.

To me, a beautiful wife is only good for one thing, bringing forth beautiful babies. Plain and simple.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Whobedatte(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
iv4fb:
The boobs will sag, the skin will wrinkle, the beauty will fade and let's see if you'll still love the bones...or divorce
WORD!!!
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by okpamson15(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
kajoula:

SO YOU CAN TEACH A GROWN-UP PERSON ON HOW TO BE CULTURED ?
WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE.
grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by okpamson15(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
AreaFada2:

Like teaching an old dog new tricks?

Marry a lady with the character you can cope with. Forever.

The believe you can change someone is an error the size of Olumo rock.

You can only suppress her nature. Soon it will become resentment.

Now, you really don't want that. Believe me.
learning is everyday
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by joseph1832(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachis.barbie:

we talking of beauty hah?
What were you expecting to see?
She would teach your kids assignment? undecided
Most times I find it hard to decipher where to place you, dumb or intelligent shocked

My dear the reasons you gave are gut wrenching myopic (no offense). Anyway I'll refrain some saying more 'cause I wouldn't want a repeat of what happened the last time.

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Whobedatte(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
For those saying #marry beautiful lady for the sake of your kids#. Will that give the kidss an edge in life, or will it make him/her more successful? Is it an automatic ticket to stardom? Or will it automatically increase the kids account in the bank?
Last time I checked. Late MKO abiola, OBJ, late yaradua, and host of other successful men&women aren't facially endowed

Please I need proper elucidation on this thanks!
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Heisalive: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Here is my opinion

Beauty >= 60%
Good character >= 80%
Neatness. >= 70%

Sum = 60% + 80% + 70% = 210%
Average = 210% รท 3 = 70%

Your woman should be >= 70%

Before you married a lady, you have to assess her very well but remember that there is no perfection in human. The assessment has to be done without bias or self-deceit because all above mentioned features will be needed day-in and day-out.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by haibe(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
It won't matter in the long run if she doesn't posess other necessary qualities a woman should have.

What am I saying sef? Even in the short run, a beautiful woman without other good internal qualities is like a grave which looks beautiful on the outside but is filled with dead man skeletons and bones and other disgusting things on the inside.

Beauty should only be an advantage to find in your woman and not a priority, look for the best wife in the world and not beauty

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by joseph1832(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2015
sexy seun:
To all those saying marrying a beautiful wife secures d face of ur future baby is so false. If d gene of d handsome man is strong they will still produce beautiful baby and moreover some kids take d gene of their grandparents. I think compatibility should come first. I realised when you really like someone, d face of dat person becomes naturally attractive
A sexy post from sexyseun. I concur.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by joseph1832(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Whobedatte:
For those saying #marry beautiful lady for the sake of your kids#. Will that give the kidss an edge in life, or will it make him/her more successful? Is it an automatic ticket to stardom? Or will it automatically increase the kids account in the bank?
Last time I checked. Late MKO abiola, OBJ, late yaradua, and host of other successful men&women aren't facially endowed

Please I need proper elucidation on this thanks!
This question should be directed at kachisbarbie. I even wonder if the friends of the husband with the beautiful wife will continue to admire her or hit on her when she's old
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by haibe(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
sexyseun:

wow. not sure I have seen you post something this intelligent before. You are absolutely right. thumbs up.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Jeezyy:
To me beauty is not a prerequisite but character, intelligence and the fear of God. But atleast the lady should be presentable facialy because of business meetings we'll attend and friends visiting and because I'll have to her face everyday and I hate ugly things.
*my opinion though*

more like one has to live his life based on friends and people's approval. is d wife for u or for d fifu?

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
he who plants corn along a busy road will not see d harvest. Obama

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Alexk2(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2015
beauty should never be no. 1 on a guy's mind @ ol coz beauty will fail eventually.
good home training, fear of God, wisdom and maturity should be considered b4 beauty and i'm assuring U, if she is your wife, she'll be beautiful to you for sure.

same thing goes to ladies., if he is your husband, he'll be handsome to you for sure....some1 you love, respect and now your bestfrnd(as he/she shld be to you) must certainly look beautiful/handsome to you irrespective of what pple are saying

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2015
joseph1832:
This question should be directed at kachisbarbie. I even wonder if the friends of the husband with the beautiful wife will continue to admire her or hit on her when she's old

No, don't tag me on this...why can't Nairalanders read a post and get the explicit/implicit meaning before commenting?

Now, the question is Does it matter in the long-run, should it be a priority?
*Yes it matters.
*No, it shouldn't be a priority.

Does it guarantee the success of your kids?
Nope, same way an ugly wife doesn't guarantee success of your kids either. On a second thought, some peeps beauty have been their claim to fame (stardom).

Does it sustain the home?
Yes/no.
There are men who tolerate their wives just because of her beauty.

Compatibility is what matters?
Oh, I laugh in swahili, if you ain't close to someone how do you know you're compatible?the question is, before you decided to come close what attracted you?

Would his friends continue to admire her?
Oh yes they would as long as she is packaged, my mum is 43 going on 44. Men still dey look.

4 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by doublezero7(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2015
I believe no woman/wife is ugly or not beautiful! It all depends on how you take care of her! Make her happy and provide her with the good life and she'll be the most beautiful lady u've seen! Treat her like shii and she'll look horrible and ugly in ur sight!

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by shakrullah(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2015
The holy prophet of islam teaches that their are four things we admire in women that make us want to marry them namely:
1. faith
2. character
3. beauty
4. wealth
he further stated that on d long run the most important trait we should look in them is faith followed by character before other factors follows.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by seemore(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2015
How many of our mothers now still look beautiful and sexy. Imagine the older ones that you know. Now imagine how beautiful many of them must have been then. So the point is, in the end the beauty fades and you have to still live with the person. Choose wisely
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Chzaram: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Beauty is key, but character is the highlight.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by urchbarbie(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Haba! This is one very strong comment. Kachi is just trying to make light of d topic. She is an intelligent gal cos av read most of her write ups and comments.
joseph1832:
Most times I find it hard to decipher where to place you, dumb or intelligent shocked

My dear the reasons you gave are gut wrenching myopic (no offense). Anyway I'll refrain some saying more 'cause I wouldn't want a repeat of what happened the last time.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by nduchucks: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2015
It is imperative that every man shoild try their best to marry a beautiful wife. If you marry an ugly wife, that marriage may not last and filled with heart aches.

Having said that, I hope people are wise enough to understand that I am talking about inner beauty here. Outward "beauty" is only skin deep - not very deep at all.

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Alexk2(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2015
lol...sowi sir.
Welrez;
Nothing annoys me on Nairaland more than to
see singles commenting on topics meant for the married.
as the married peeps no gree comment nko?
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by 100Cents: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Tipzsy:
Ugly woman also have there own advantage. Atleast when you are with one @ night witch can't pressed you.

Mean no offends ladies.....lolssssss

I don summersault for this ur grammar..

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by belente(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Just reading people's comments
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
They're pretending as usual...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.