Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,091 members, 7,842,132 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? (25247 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / What Your Wife 'really' Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Emaprince:
I can't wait for this day to come!!!...I need to see another side of you..lol...

hahahaha.
It won't come o...no mind am, na my guy o - but if person see where im dey insult me ehn...you would think we're e-enemies.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by sparko1(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
eph12:
For the sake of your unborn kids YES!!!
That is one good point expecially if you're not! Please save the next generation the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by tonychristopher: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Its pointless marrying ugly women

Your kids will be monkeys in future
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by ogaprime(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont be surprised that same guys who claim they dont like pretty girls will be sulking and admiring one.Who are they deceiving??
Say no to ugly guys#lolzzz.
Guys if you are ugly,please marry a beautiful lady to save the face of ur future kids. same thing is applicable to girls.Thanks

i know they would quote me but i dont even care.
*sips my green tea*

Like this bah

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Amma let this slide
1; 'Because you censored my name.
2; Today is a good day.

This should be the second/third or even fourth time you're addressing with lewd comments.
There is a limit to what every human can take, me inclusive.
Watch it Sir. @ Joseph1832. The very next time - we may have to engage in a Battle of Traduce.
Thanks.
What's lewd about what I said? Kindly point my lewd comments and I'll apologize. Word battle is something I am not afraid of, frankly I don't have that time on my hands anymore... Do please point out the lewd comments I made with regard to your moniker.

Thank you very much!.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by ssammy: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
Beauty is very very important in marriage...number one criteria in choosing a wife is beauty and other things follow

Imagine u woke in d middle of night and u can't afford to look at the face of the woman u paid her dowry
some guys sleep with ladies they consider "not pretty enough" to marry. So why sleep with them and look them in the face. "Beauty is vain, favour is deceitful but a woman that fears the Lord she shall be praised" when the time comes u will understand.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
joseph1832:
What's lewd about what I said? Kindly point my lewd comments and I'll apologize. Word battle is something I am not afraid of, frankly I don't have that time on my hands anymore... Do please point out the lewd comments I made with regard to your moniker.

Thank you very much!.

ok na...continue. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by ipswitch: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2015
all said and done, it boils down to the selection process, there are pretty girls with wonderful personalities, i wont marry an ugly girl cos i want my kids to look handsome and pretty
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by joseph1832(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

ok na...continue. grin
I am waiting for you to point out the lewd comments I made in regards to your moniker!.

Thank you.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by DAVE5(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Smily202:
What's the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?

pretty on the outside/ugly on the inside: win/lose
ugly on the outside/pretty on the inside: lose/win
ugly on the outside/ugly on the outside: lose/lose worst case scenario: husband ends up dead b4 his time embarassed embarassed embarassed
pretty on the outside/pretty on the inside: win/win best case scenario ever; dis is my portion IJN

[size=14pt]MEN CHOOSE WISELY; SAY NO TO UGLY GIRLS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder*shikena*
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Tipzsy(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Wather ''Press or pressed''. I believe my message was properly understood & delivered.

Gat on time for pals, that derive joy pinpointing someones error
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Domwiz4all(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
God has given me a wife wit all: Beauty, character n brain. what else can i say?
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Tipzsy(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2015
richardohiemi:
You go fear #witch wey dey press person#Lmao. I marvel, I marvel.." Press" kuma where u asleep when typing?
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2015
prettyjo:
others will talk and you will also talk.don't call me names again.
slowpoke
id1ota. Na your mother be imbec1le, kid being on narialand since 2004. And if you quote me again heh?
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2015
joseph1832:
I am waiting for you to point out the lewd comments I made in regards to your moniker!.

Thank you.

okay...continue waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Stycon(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Yes! Beauty is a necessary but not sufficient criteria.

Assumption: by using the word "beautiful," the OP implied wah I have in mind as in meaning.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

okay...continue waiting grin
Hmm if not for Nairaland rule, I would have shown you my middle finger shocked cheesy grin
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Tipzsy(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
All these fellas that doesn't like putting there picture @dp. Its obvious you guys are badlooking.

I advice you shouldn't fail on marrying a beautiful one.

Note:

ugliness + ugly = ojuju

lolssss
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Jephz(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2015
marrying someone beautiful wit ugly chatters can reduce your life span..and increase your blood pressure :-D ..marry someone that is not ugly nor beautiful.. average with a good character

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Dammyjohn(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2015
shegsrules:
Beauty lies in eyes of d beholder and be assured that beauty doesn't sustain marriage at all. Character, attitude, respect, love and God guidance is beauty in marriage
You have crowned it all.

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Dammyjohn(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Dammyjohn:

You have crowned it all.
Physical beauty is just a minor beauty to major or inner beauties as you have mensioned.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Amma let this slide
1; 'Because you censored my name.
2; Today is a good day.

This should be the second/third or even fourth time you're addressing with lewd comments.
There is a limit to what every human can take, me inclusive.
Watch it Sir. @ Joseph1832. The very next time - we may have to engage in a Battle of Traduce.
Thanks.
You too like big big grammar, I hardly understand your posts at times angry. By the way, you didn't reply my mail. At least acknowledge say you receive am na.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Dammyjohn(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
But ladies.Can you marry fine guy without enough money?
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why should I settle for an ugly lady..
When beautiful ones are now ubiquitous..
In fact. We now have beauty and brains everywhere..
Don't compromise when settling for a lady..
Always go for the BEST, so that u won't show up tomorrow with, IF I HAD KNOWN..
MEN of GOD who preside over marital vows, hardly settle for UGLY LADIES...
Just observe them from now on...
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Men only truly care about beauties.

For a woman now they'll be cursing if they hear she wants to marry the best most handsome rich man of her choice as well. Men never reduce their standards but always expect women to do so.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by luvlyqueen(f): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Nah joor !! Take care of ur wife well ..Love her immensely and she iz a burriful woman already ....Na all doze burriful wives dey gve trouble pass cause em too dey do shakara ....nd if ur wyf iz not dat pweety ur mind wuld be @rest cause d tendency of her receiving advances from other men is minimal unlike having a fine wyf and see guyz florking around her everytym
say the truth and shame d devil
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You too like big big grammar, I hardly understand your posts at times angry. By the way, you didn't reply my mail. At least acknowledge say you receive am na.

abegi
You can deceive others with this your friedplantain moniker - you can't deceive me.
I know you're smart -very smart...so, you understand my post pretty well.
The mail broke my heart joor, didn't know what to reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by lollipop25(f): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
To all the guys saying yes 'beauty' is very important and so they cant marry an ugly girl, what if 'beauty' is all she has to bring to the table? course every man wants a woman they can proudly show off, but that shouldn't be the focus when choosing a wife. There are lotta things a guy should look for when it comes to choosing a wife and not focusing on physical attributes alone. Chaka Demus -Your face is pretty but ur character dirty "" lol... Beauty is good but shouldnt be the first on the list wink... I have said this before, a pretty girl with an ugly attitude is ugly...
Attitude
character
can she cook?
can she clean?
what if she is not good in bed wink wink
is she ready to make sacrifices to make her home or marriage?
Is she the type that wil tell u "i cant slice the onion cuz i dont wanna spoil my nails" lol
and about kids, if the guy is good looking, chances are the kids wont come out ugly besides children no dey ugly these days.. This is why there is high divorce rate these days because people are getting married for the wrong reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by apparentlylaw(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
luvlyqueen:

say the truth and shame d devil
. Lol ! True talk ooo ..I'm alergic to fyn babes cause I get jealous wella oo ...wuld be finking wu iz wif ma babe nw ..buh as ma babe ugly reach , I can sleep well
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by luvlyqueen(f): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
apparentlylaw:
. Lol ! True talk ooo ..I'm alergic to fyn babes cause I get jealous wella oo ...wuld be finking wu iz wif ma babe nw ..buh as ma babe ugly reach , I can sleep well
hmmmmmmmmmm make i believe small
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Kratos3364(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
inme:
And why the so-called ugly girls are getting married, the most beautiful and sexy of them can't even get into a serious relationship
concise smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.