Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath (1515 Views)

Happening Now: The Face Of Democracy In Africa, Former President Goodluck Jonath / Reps Adopts 2014 Confab report / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by aresa: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq5Qm4t5HvY

This clown is really really your president?

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by stinggy(m): 5:14am On Jan 09, 2015
What a dunce angry

My people, next month is what

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by ruffp: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Laughable
Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by Godfullsam(m): 5:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Confab is a waste of time and resources.
Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by fitzmayowa: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2015
So confab is now used for political campaign This is just crap, i wonder the sincerity in inaugurating confab, if at the end of the day they keep using it to play politics...

Everything and anything will be used by politicians to play politics from the pulpit to confab...SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by KanwuliaJara: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Who 'voted' for you in the first place? undecided
ODE!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by phransix147(m): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2015
And they say this man owns a PhD?

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by tollu: 5:28am On Jan 09, 2015
O boy, na wa!
Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 09, 2015
We will endure you for another few months and then kick you out.....

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Both Buhari and Goodluck are great men, they've ruled Nigeria at one time or the other, they have their great and bad times. My only worries is the teenagers with nothing to their name, relatively unknown in the sphere of things INSULTING both men without remorse-its a sickening trend, no wonder WAEC and JAMB have recorded massive failures.

Wtf is illiterate and clueless? With all your literacy and clues-what have you achieved?

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by Mogidi: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2015
ilugunboy:
We will endure you for another few months and then kick you out.....

If I were you I'd be planning on what to do in the next 4yrs, there's no vacancy in Aso Rock.
[size=15pt]GEJ 2019[/size]

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by LRNZH(m): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2015
But GEJ had forgotten about the confab report. A lot of people were miffed by that.

Now he brings up the same report to win votes.
He accuses MEND of attempting to assassinate him after absolving them of the Independence Day Abuja bombing

What sort of lies? Going as far as claiming that GMB never bought a rifle for the Military. That means GMB was so competent to wipe out Maitatsine (The Boko Haram of that time) without a single rifle acquisition.
Compare to GEJ's South Africa and Pakistan arm acquisition trips. Incompetence and clueless!

Expect more blunders from GEJ as campaigns go on. grin grin

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by AdeniyiA(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Nonsense!... you mean he has not started the implementation? angry
Such should not be said at all, any serious govt will do it, we can't even take him serious

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by ORACLE1975(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2015
don't worry buhari will do that.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by 9jii(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2015
PDP want their last Last chance to bring down this country.They will dry this country and run abroad leave the rest in to chaos.

Take your promises and lies.if 6years can't be enough to solve our problems 4 won't do either.

We are Changing this Time.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Dunderhead president

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by obiak4(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
I laugh anytime he gives a speech,how can confab report be used for campaign, so what he is indirectly saying is that the confab was a waste of taxpayers money, we should vote so that he would implement it. height of cluelessness

who wrote that speech question and answer time
a Ruben Abati,
b donyin okupe
c bode George
d okonjo iweala
e femi Dani kayode
your time starts now!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by cocoduck: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2015
There we go, these fools do not want to hear CONFAB, now I know that they do not love nigeria, comments like the confab is a waste of resouces and time, how that is true only they can tell, GEJ carry go jor until busharia eats pork.
Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by LRNZH(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2015
obiak4:
I laugh anytime he gives a speech,how can confab report be used for campaign, so what he is indirectly saying is that the confab was a waste of taxpayers money, we should vote so that he would implement it. height of cluelessness

who wrote that speech question and answer time
a Ruben Abati,
b donyin okupe
c bode George
d okonjo iweala
e Femi Fani kayode
your time starts now!!!!!!!!!

None of the above. Ahmadu Ali wrote it. grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by iluvnaija: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Why should I vote for you

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by Pataki: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2015
As for me, I don put on my anti-moronic-proof vest for this month.

I know that certified Arindin of a President will keep spewing his mor0nic balderdash here and there.

Expect more from him today in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by fkaz(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan is a clown
Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by iluvnaija: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Even yobo that scored against his country is supporting gej.

This guy want contract. His presence won't change my vote
Re: Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath by aresa: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Nonsense!... you mean he has not started the implementation? angry
Such should not be said at all, any serious govt will do it, we can't even take him serious

Do you know how many reports he dumped inside dustbin? This clown set up committee for every damn thing, but never revealed or implemented any....

After spending billions of taxpayers money on the confab, the useless man turns around to hold Nigerians hostage before he performs his own civic and constitutional obligation..

This worthless man is a cruel joke and assault on Nigerians...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri / Agbaje Trumps Ambode At Lagos Guber Debate-premium Times / What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.