Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? (1925 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Me i would rather be ugly. The dissadvantages of being good-looking far outweighs the advantages. Envy from strangers, constantly being judged as proud, higher standard from everyone, compliments that makes u so self conscious, being stared at by strangers like u are an object. When u are attrative u are most likely to suffer from social anxiety dosorder. When ur outdoors u cant talk because u feel the whole world is starring at u and u become shy like a rat. Being ugly on the other hand, nobody stares at u, people dont expect greatness from u, nobody envies or assume ur proud, u are yourself and have no reason to be shy. All u can do is have a great personality and u have won society to ur corner and have the charisma of xerxes in 300 (the movie). Which would u prefer?
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
vickyyb,dorlapoh20,juianne95
ur attentions are neededwink
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by juianne95(f): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
vickyyb,dorlapoh20,juianne95
ur attentions are neededwink
m ere smallie
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Op. Pele. Being ugly is not a sin stop using articles to defend yourself. All you need is a beautiful heart-thats all you need.

Lest I forget, you're beautiful just the way you are.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by juianne95(f): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2015
I'l rather be good looking any day any time

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Facial appearances is irrelevant. What matters is what's on the inside. No human is truly ugly; only your character can make you so.

The reasons you gave for rather being "ugly" does not hold water.
People will always talk about you and their opinions doesn't really matter. It's what you really are.
And who told you not-so good-looking people are not badmouthed as well?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
OP, You are ugly. Sorry. grin
I don't think any guy would envy his fellow guy when it comes to look except he's gay.
Envy is just a girl things since some of them objectify themselves- i'm an exception.
Stop consoling yourself.
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2015
A man is never ugly!!
ugly or not,,pple wl talk about you.
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:
I don't think any guy would envy his fellow guy when it comes to look except he's gay.
Envy is just a girl things since some of them objectify themselves- i'm an exception.
Stop consoling yourself.
Vic,,u just finish him...haba!! grin
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by KELVINXY: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Fair point @ Op.
Buh even with the few disadvantages of being Good looking i still prefer itgrin
Buh in the male aspect it doesn't make a difference thou
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Vic,,u just finish him...haba!! grin
tongue
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
A man is never ugly!!
ugly or not,,pple wl talk about you.
"A man is never ugly"... With or without money?

Morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
"A man is never ugly"... With or without money?

Morning. smiley
Both now.

Morni....aw ws ya nyt??
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by stinggy(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Me i would rather be ugly. The dissadvantages of being good-looking far outweighs the advantages. Envy from strangers, constantly being judged as proud, higher standard from everyone, compliments that makes u so self conscious, being stared at by strangers like u are an object. When u are attrative u are most likely to suffer from social anxiety dosorder. When ur outdoors u cant talk because u feel the whole world is starring at u and u become shy like a rat. Being ugly on the other hand, nobody stares at u, people dont expect greatness from u, nobody envies or assume ur proud, u are yourself and have no reason to be shy. All u can do is have a great personality and u have won society to ur corner and have the charisma of xerxes in 300 (the movie). Which would u prefer?

Lmao
Consoling yourself right? Sorry bro, I know how it feels to be ugly. Kpele bros embarassed embarassed
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2015
@op you are very correct that being ugly is not a sin. But saying you prefer to stay ugly because of those reasons is out of it. Take it or leave it everyone wants to be beautiful but in outward appearance and the inner mind. if u actually want to remain ugly because of those reasons shows just on thing in u WEAKNESS.
You lack the ability to face cristicisms, fake praises,been talked abt and so on
Mind u the fact that u are ugly as you claimed will bring more of these things.
Come out of your shadow and be beautiful. As for me. I prefer to be beautiful in all aspect.
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Both now.

Morni....aw ws ya nyt??
Na you dey talk like this?
Kristy, no forget later oh. grin

My dear, I'm thankful to God I didn't freeze last night. That cold was something else. embarassed
Yours) smiley
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Na you dey talk like this?
Kristy, no forget later oh. grin

My dear, I'm thankful to God I didn't freeze last night. That cold was something else. embarassed
Yours) smiley
If i talk my mind,they fit attack me,so let me just maintain grin

Same,was feeling cold all tru.
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2015
iv4fb:
Op. Pele. Being ugly is not a sin stop using articles to defend yourself. All you need is a beautiful heart-thats all you need.

Lest I forget, you're beautiful just the way you are.

Aunty na question i ask u o, eya see advice
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:
Stop consoling yourself.

I wish i was fine maybe we chould have dated
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Loooool im so weird man. So fvcking weird
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

If i talk my mind,they fit attack me,so let me just maintain grin

Same,was feeling cold all tru.
So you're now telling lies publicly abi?
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you're now telling lies publicly abi?
Not at all
Am just tryin to boost their self-esteem.wink
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by chibwike(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
I'd rather be goodlooking
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Janeify(f): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2015
I would rather be good looking over being ugly

The special treatment some guys give you just because you're beautiful is worth it.

Plus i think the op is ugly.
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by theorbiters: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:
Stop consoling yourself.

Vik, if I may say, ur point of view is not altogether 100% accurate.
A guy dnt need to be a gay before he complements of get envious about you. I have had experiences where guys walk up to me and say "hey bro, you look good." That doesn't mean he is gay or something. I guess it is called, appreciating a good thing wen u see it. And as for the envy part, well, it comes with the territory. Guys too get jealous of each other, and yes they cud set a trap just to see you make a mess of ur self especially if u seem to be having ur way easily among the female-folks. Yup, it happens, and I have been a victim

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Not at all
Am just tryin to boost their self-esteem.wink
Maybe your boiffy is guilty of that? tongue
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Maybe your boiffy is guilty of that? tongue
Tah.
Leave my boiffy alone o
i dnt want to blow my trumpet jhor grin
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by chrislu(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
stinggy:

Lmao
Consoling yourself right? Sorry bro, I know how it feels to be ugly. Kpele bros embarassed embarassed
Haha! Damn son! Lol
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

Tah.
Leave my boiffy alone o
i dnt want to blow my trumpet jhor grin
You & this your trumpet sef...

You be Celestial?
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by stinggy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
chrislu:
Haha! Damn son! Lol

I remember you from Mr NL thread. How have you been?
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
You & this your trumpet sef...

You be Celestial?
ROTFLMAO, grin grin

I no be celestial o.

btw,i love ur siggy,looks lyk you like food alot lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by chrislu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
stinggy:

I remember you from Mr NL thread. How have you been?
i'm cool mehn! Rily appreciate d support u gave me then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter Before Marriage / 5 Of Our Favourite Romancelander Couple / African Girl Going Wild In Her Bathroom Photos E3posed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.