Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? (1945 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

ROTFLMAO, grin grin

I no be celestial o.

btw,i love ur siggy,looks lyk you like food alot lipsrsealed
Yeah, I love food a whole lot. I mean who doesn't? Oh, you don't?

Thanks. wink
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by stinggy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
chrislu:
i'm cool mehn! Rily appreciate d support u gave me then.

Always welcome bro
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Blackeard(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why will anybody choose to be ugly? Its like wanting to be poor so that people will not hate u.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yeah, I love food a whole lot. I mean who doesn't? Oh, you don't?

Thanks. wink
I like food but not dat much,you wey dey dream abt indomie nko? tongue

UWC
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

I like food but not dat much,you wey dey dream abt indomie nko? tongue

UWC
Na you make me dream that kain dream that night, cos na you I see wey dey carry Indomie dey twerk up n down. undecided embarassed tongue grin
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Na you make me dream that kain dream that night, cos na you I see wey dey carry Indomie dey twerk up n down. undecided embarassed tongue grin
LMAO grin

No be me you see o,na mi.s.st.er.io.us o lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by JoeCutie(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

LMAO grin

No be me you see o,na mi.s.st.er.io.us o lipsrsealed
Lollz. grin

Why you no come write the name well...
You for write am well na, make no break your head with Monday hammer. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
theorbiters:

Vik, if I may say, ur point of view is not altogether 100% accurate.
A guy dnt need to be a gay before he complements of get envious about you. I have had experiences where guys walk up to me and say "hey bro, you look good." That doesn't mean he is gay or something. I guess it is called, appreciating a good thing wen u see it. And as for the envy part, well, it comes with the territory. Guys too get jealous of each other, and yes they cud set a trap just to see you make a mess of ur self especially if u seem to be having ur way easily among the female-folks. Yup, it happens, and I have been a victim
Get my post very right.
I didn't type that whenever a guy compliment his fellow guy, he becomes gay- I wrote when he's envy(ious).
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by chingydaboss(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jst wondering y ur giving us a literature abt ursef.. jst mak a point nd stop craving for attention..
Jst saying..
theorbiters:

Vik, if I may say, ur point of view is not altogether 100% accurate.
A guy dnt need to be a gay before he complements of get envious about you. I have had experiences where guys walk up to me and say "hey bro, you look good." That doesn't mean he is gay or something. I guess it is called, appreciating a good thing wen u see it. And as for the envy part, well, it comes with the territory. Guys too get jealous of each other, and yes they cud set a trap just to see you make a mess of ur self especially if u seem to be having ur way easily among the female-folks. Yup, it happens, and I have been a victim
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Janeify:
I would rather be good looking over being ugly

The special treatment some guys give you just because you're beautiful is worth it.

Plus i think the op is ugly.

I AM OOOO
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by chrislu(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
The fact is that no will will like 2 b ugly.
Re: Would You Rather Be Good-looking Or Ugly? by theorbiters: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
chingydaboss:
Jst wondering y ur giving us a literature abt ursef.. jst mak a point nd stop craving for attention..
Jst saying..

I get ur point bros mi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm GIRLS Of Nowadays...may God Help Us / Revealed: How Nigeria Mad Women Get Pregnated / Weird Creatures Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.