Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. (44911 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by That9jaVine(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just 5? Iffa hear
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by tunapius(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
Some girls can die to have a guy even if he looks like a monkey, arrogant, aggressive but has, a lot of cash
a girl be like, if monkey get money na honey
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Most of the guys here have given up on women.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Barezzi(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Numbers 1 & 3 only... all others na wash
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by okpamson15(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
In case when my siblin wil grow or x
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Kennywills7(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
tunapius:
a girl be like, if monkey get money na honey
Hehehe bros u bad

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:

1).MONEY
Every woman wants a rich boyfriend or husband who would provide for her every need, some women might not agree to this fact but deep in there hearth they will gladly marry a rich guy cheesy

2)handsomeness
Some ladies fantasize them self with a huge handsome hunk with 6packs and fair smooth skin grin whenever they see a handsome guy they can't help but stare and hope they guy will approach them.

3)funny
Ladies like guys that make them laugh, most ladies prefer this kind of guys cause they are normally kind and some times silly cheesy e.g mrcork

[s]4)A gentle man
Ladies adore guys that put them above everything guys that succumb to their every command, guys that treat them like angels trust me be a real gentle man and every lady will want you(not every lady sha cheesy)[/s]

5)swag
Ladies like guys that dress well, wearing chains and to much blings does not necessary mean you have swag. Dress neatly keep you hair neat and ladies you will notice you.

guys take note o cheesy
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by lifestyle1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:

1).MONEY
Every woman wants a rich boyfriend or husband who would provide for her every need, some women might not agree to this fact but deep in there hearth they will gladly marry a rich guy cheesy

2)handsomeness
Some ladies fantasize them self with a huge handsome hunk with 6packs and fair smooth skin grin whenever they see a handsome guy they can't help but stare and hope they guy will approach them.

3)funny
Ladies like guys that make them laugh, most ladies prefer this kind of guys cause they are normally kind and some times silly cheesy e.g mrcork

4)A gentle man
Ladies adore guys that put them above everything guys that succumb to their every command, guys that treat them like angels trust me be a real gentle man and every lady will want you(not every lady sha cheesy)

5)swag
Ladies like guys that dress well, wearing chains and to much blings does not necessary mean you have swag. Dress neatly keep you hair neat and ladies you will notice you.

guys take note o cheesy

I possess all these qualities...... cool
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Janeify(f): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:
abeg don't check don't laff my big nose grin
Na the nose draw my attention sef grin

Nice nose you've got cheesy
fajani:
u never satisfy with that 5
No be for your head i type am
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by mulliga44(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
What a world made of money
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by yinkeys(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
ladies love this

Birthday mate, you're a sharp guy o. Your head dey there, lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by SammieRexx(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmm.....I get all dis qualities and even more.....so ladies!!!...........wheruna dey na? grin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by DeeBoiyy: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:
LMAO cheesy

how miss grin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Blackeard(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Cool list but something is missing in it for me lipsrsealed
which is?
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by yinkeys(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Evandiv:
@Op your are on point though up to 80% of we ladies luv men for their money. In fact luv is most expensive commodity of the rich can afford!
As for me one tin is missing, i do craves for a guy wit big joystick...lolz
Sincere babe
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Blackeard(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chazzyboy:
is that what u think? Nah nah
that's the fact. Only small boys and girls still pursue swag.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by yinkeys(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:
True, sincerely me too
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Etruth: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:

1).MONEY

2)handsomeness

3)funny

4)A gentle man
Ladies adore guys that put them above everything guys that succumb to their every command, guys that treat them like angels trust me be a real gentle man and every lady will want you(not every lady sha cheesy)

5)swag

guys take note o cheesy
Too shallow !!!. Where's character, principles and responsibility,wisdom and intelligence?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by elantraceey(f): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Every woman excluding me , my two important qualities are not even there
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Adeyinka123: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Evandiv:
@Op your are on point though up to 80% of we ladies luv men for their money. In fact luv is most expensive commodity of the rich can afford!
As for me one tin is missing, i do craves for a guy wit big joystick...lolz

Hahahahahahahahahah I'm speechless
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by mulliga44(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Janeify:

Hope the nose are cute and pointed..Lol
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by DeeBoiyy: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Thank you..... I had to ask.... I want class, not swagg
funny you

can you differentiate beetween the two? FYI, both are one and the same thing.

I can have Class and call it Swag. So you see? You don't know what you want grin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by owobokiri(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Given up on Naija women maybe. . Trying to find a nice way to put it but I cant.; Naija galz are the worst in terms of valeus and maintaining their dignity in a relationship. And ths behaviour cuts across board so its not necessarily a question of the group you r chillin with. Blame the university and nollywood. Asia gals remain the most reasonable in a relationship if you ask me.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by DeeBoiyy: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Janeify:

you are wikkid. Calling that a nice nose? You should be arrested for false information grin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by aries007(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
I am here with the latest airtel free 2gig cheat add me on 2go with cheatguru4 if interested.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
LMAO cheesy

how miss grin

Hello DeeBoiyy.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by EasterEagle: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let's be candid, a working pen1s and money trumps other superficial qualities.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by DeeBoiyy: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hello DeeBoiyy.
hi Krystal.

How did you come up with that hillarious observation? grin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Evandiv(f): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adeyinka123:

Hahahahahahahahahah I'm speechless
i ve said my mind nt like most introvert gal lies hmmm i dont want to talk much on dis regard, however, u guys understand my point right.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by kelvinnn(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:

1).MONEY

2)handsomeness

3)funny

4)A gentle man

5)swag

guys take note o cheesy
good stuff!
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by Drmaverick: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Actors Who had Real Sex on Set and those Rumored to..

We have all watched movies with sex scene in them and just got shocked at what we saw ,thinking if it was real, part of acting or special effect o!!!. This is a list of actors and actresses that pushed that boundary of acting (and some rumored to ) wink

HALLE BERRY AND BILLY BOB THORNTON
ROBERT PATTINSON
SIENNA MILLER AND HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

for the complete list: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/actors-who-had-real-sex-on-set-and.html

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. by boma95(f): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:
Swag?? What's swagg??

he meant style
dress nd fashion sense
grown arsse ladies dont do
swag...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.