Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed (2625 Views)

Which One Comes First......the Love From The Man Or The Respect From The Woman? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hey mister, you believe that a book that is divinely inspired by God that is profitable for doctrine, rebuke, corrections and admonition in righteousness a book full of errors , even the Pope is infallible... The bible says it's not good for a man to be alone and you say you don't like women..
I cannot help you bro..
It seems you prefer logic to the things of the spirit please physician heal thy self
Re: How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am I an homo or what?

Oboy see english from a self proclaimed teacher
Re: How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed by CHARLYX9: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2015
Timohunk:
Am I an homo or what?
Oboy see english from a self proclaimed teacher
Daninya11:
Hey mister, you believe that a book that is divinely inspired by God that is profitable for doctrine, rebuke, corrections and admonition in righteousness a book full of errors , even the Pope is infallible... The bible says it's not good for a man to be alone and you say you don't like women..
I cannot help you bro..
It seems you prefer logic to the things of the spirit please physician heal thy self
guys don't mind this guy he is self-servicing you can read my writeup on this link and i can bet you if you meet him inperson he possess 80% of the character u beta leave the guy he need no physician he is the cause of his problem you can see if you noticed it he was commending of my post("Keep up with your good job, Chronic Masturbator/Masturbatress Detector"wink https://www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress
as in the guy is an addict of it and he will suffer from depression watch out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday / Some Cause Of Bad Breath And Prevention / Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.