Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! (2664 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by stan325(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2015
It was a wonderful day...and she said YESSSS!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by INTROVERT(f): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Awww this is just tooo cute
Am so happy for you guys and I wish you all the very best as you begin this wonderful journey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by OsoDupe(f): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Happy engaged life.....

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by daneni1(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
happy for u yepeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by LEvuls(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
good for you

God please do for me too

5 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by adegwurulez(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
grin OP Just try as much as possible not to get into a fight with your wife cos the bottles wey i dey see for that table, she fit break your head o.

4 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Upnepaa(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Congrats cool mini skirt she wore

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Pamelayoung: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by gboso1ne(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2015
I hear you, mine loading

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Chai!

The Babe Dhope abeg grin

Congratz Man!!

We will join yhu soon

Soon asin next 10yrs
Upnepaa:

Its Mini Skirt... So?

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by gboso1ne(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am so happy for you guys and I wind you all the very best as you begin this wonderful journey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
madam, dont you think it's time you get engaged on Nairaland too since you are always around or what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by gboso1ne(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am so happy for you guys and I wind you all the very best as you begin this wonderful journey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you can do better than "winding" them i am sure

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Wow! Congrats Mahn!! I'm happy for you. May God bless the Union.

3 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Whizzcute(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
This is very cute cool

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by mrham03(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
congrats o.p, am happy for u. Wishing u a successful marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by stan325(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Thanks bro!!
mrham03:
congrats o.p, am happy for u. Wishing u a successful marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by stan325(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Hehehe...thanks dear..
uote author=Whizzcute post=36070483] This is very cute cool[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by stan325(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Hehehehe...thanks
Whizzcute:
This is very cute cool

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by stan325(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Lmao... grin
adegwurulez:
grin OP Just try as much as possible not to get into a fight with your wife cos the bottles wey i dey see for that table, she fit break your head o.
Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Gurgle(f): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
this brought tears to my eyes. congratulations and HML!!! kiss kiss kiss lovely

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by stan325(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2015
God bless you...
INTROVERT:
Am so happy for you guys and I wish you all the very best as you begin this wonderful journey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Gurgle(f): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Upnepaa:

babe its not a miniskirt at all its a dress...

do you know what a miniskirt is..

it doesn't even go up past half of her leg so how can it be a miniskirt..

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by mrham03(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:
lol, women and emotions. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Gurgle(f): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
lol, women and emotions. Na wa ooo

Lol leave me alone

im just happy that I was in my house when I saw this thing

imagine me crying outside...nawa

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Whizzcute(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
stan325:
Hehehehe...thanks

UWC sir

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by stan325(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Yah...she didn't see it coming..but all her friends were aware.
Gurgle:
Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by mrham03(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol leave me alone

im just happy that I was in my house when I saw this thing

imagine me crying outside...nawa
as if am holding u, if u are this emotional after seeing this pictures, i wonder how u will be when u are proposed to. . . . Wahala oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Gurgle(f): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
stan325:
Yah...she didn't see it coming..but all her friends were aware.

Lol im still crying

abeg if you ever meet the man who will marry me don't ever suggest this idea to him o

unless you want to see a thread on NL like "I officially proposed to her...but I don't know if she accepts or not since she just cried"

meeeeeeehn embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by Gurgle(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
as if am holding u, if u are this emotional after seeing this pictures, i wonder how u will be when u are proposed to. . . . Wahala oo

yeah I think he will know that he shouldn't do it in public

unless he wants both of us to be disgraced that day grin

1 Like

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by XavierBlue(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Thumbs up man. I don't intend to offend but why didn't she crawl under a table, wasn't any around? But am seeing some. No offence nigga

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! by XavierBlue(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol im still crying

abeg if you ever meet the man who will marry me don't ever suggest this idea to him o

unless you want to see a thread on NL like "I officially proposed to her...but I don't know if she accepts or not since she just cried"

meeeeeeehn embarassed grin
parchundecided

XavierBlue

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Birthday Message. / 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed / Photo: Can You Marry This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.