Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls (7924 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by jamesacademy: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Recently I was discussing with a good Christian sister and she asked a really important question that got me thinking. At that time I couldn't provide her with concrete answers, so I decided to research. The question which she asked goes thus “ Why do guys choose bad girls over good girls?”. And after my research, this is what I was able to come up with.

1. Bad seems hotter: Bad women have more sex appeal. for men, bad means hot and usually bad women are surrounded by a lot of men. Men being their naturally competitive selves, will desire to have them.

2. Bad girls are more outgoing: Bad girls are naturally self-confident and secure. They don’t really give a damn about what other people think. They are also more outgoing, social and confident than good girls. Guys love confidence and also girls that are fun to be with, hence they are drawn towards the bad girl.

3. Dating a bad girl is an exciting risk: Good girls are just too damn predictable. You can know where they will be at certain times, what they can do and so on. And when something is predictable, there is no excitement. Guys are natural risk takers. They will prefer to take risk and enjoy all the thrills that a bad girl will bring.

4. No thoughts of the future: Bad girls are naturally fun to be with than good girls. They are not too bothered about the future while good girls are always talking and thinking about the future when they are dating men. Guys like women that take that pressure off them.

5. It’s a challenge: Guys love challenges and bad girls offer a fun and unique challenge. They play hard to get and make you work hard for it. What guy don’t really understand is that good girls are usually harder to get.

6. Bad girls are rebellious: Guys love it when women can rebel against them. When women go against their orders and express an independent opinion. Girls that always try to please men and always do as they are told are not attractive to men. Men might keep them as wives but their mistresses are usually the rebellious type.

7. Bad girls have fewer strings attached to them: When you are dating a bad girl, she just wants to be with you and have fun but with good girls, they want commitment: they want to take you to their church, they want you to know their friends, and they want you to meet their parents. Guys don’t like all those sort of strings, they want to be free.
...........http://harkindeleallday..com/2014/10/7-reasons-why-guys-prefer-bad-girls-to.html

These were my findings. Controversial? I would love to hear your opinion. As for me, I would like me a good girl that is fun to be with and not too uptight.

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by IAMBREEZY: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Drivel!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by kingstylo01(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Incase...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by KAYNINI(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Bad girl can give you HIV
She can send hired assassins to you when you touch the "badder"(worst) side of her
Remember you only have to deal with her "badness" imagine dealing with her company of friends - trust me you "might" go under
Bad girl can mess up good relationships with friends
Bad girl can die of drug overdose implicating you
A bad girl's fight can be dirtier

**good girls rock

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Cruzeiro(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
define bad... Bad is a big word capable of several definitions.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2015
any guy that prefers bad girl to a good girl is a bad guy.

shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Vince77(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Kinda like 'em. cheesy

They r more fun to be with.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by ronald4lif(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
I don't like it bad, maybe a bit naughty
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by TRADELYN: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
dorlapoh20:

shikena

100% Correct...period!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Oahray: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2015
What makes a girl bad? lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2015
TRADELYN:

100% Correct...period!

yes oooo
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by fijiano202(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Bad girls are adventures with unpredictable outcome
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Funny but true
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Kennywills7(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2015
I don't like e idea of dating a bad girl
bad means a lot of tins
I don't want a girl breaking bottles all over my house- Side effects of a bad girl
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2015
TeamGoodgirls Rock
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Baritone(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2015
hmm.. Bad girls remain as girlfriends.. Good sharp girls become wives.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by freethinker01: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2015
I don't buy the idea of dating gud gals. They such a bore n clingy. They would b so modest wen it comes to s.ex. Unlike their bad counterpart.
They rock n not steroetyped.
#teambadgals.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Good girls are Bold(Big mouthed) online and sooo f**king shy in reality(Cowards actually).....Bad gals offer the best BJ in history......Being a bad gal doesn't necessarily mean they'll break bottles on your head #DumbF**k......they are Bad gals and they are Bad Bitches!! #Peace
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:
TeamGoodgirls Rock
Story #Diary=I secretly hoped he'll do something!!(Dude).....undecided #Peace
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by theorbiters: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shey u want to be dating forever nii?

At the end of the day, the level of trust won't allow you to take it to the next level.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Drdaps(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ironically, you are right
Did I just say that
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by modestdude(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
I have dated a bad girl and i have dated a good girl. i prefer the good girl. yes the bad girl was hot but i also made the good girl crazy hot, it only takes patience and it doesnt take away her goodness.....anyone who loves you loves your passion.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by emperorchedda(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
No lies I prefer them bad grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by emperorchedda(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
LongShadow:
Good girls are Bold(Big mouthed) online and sooo f**king shy in reality(Cowards actually).....Bad gals offer the best BJ in history......Being a bad gal doesn't necessarily mean they'll break bottles on your head #DumbF**k......they are Bad gals and they are Bad Bitches!! #Peace
From the top to the bottom of your comment was spot on! Bad girls are one hell of an experience

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by lilmax(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
More like seven reasons to be a fool
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by lilmax(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
dorlapoh20:

shikena
and you girls love bad guys wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by mesoade(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
jamesacademy:

3. Dating a bad girl is an exciting risk: Good girls are just too damn predictable. You can know where they will be at certain times, what they can do and so on. And when something is predictable, there is no excitement. Guys are natural risk takers. They will prefer to take risk and enjoy all the thrills that a bad girl will bring.

4. No thoughts of the future: Bad girls are naturally fun to be with than good girls. They are not too bothered about the future while good girls are always talking and thinking about the future when they are dating men. Guys like women that take that pressure off them.

5. It’s a challenge: Guys love challenges and bad girls offer a fun and unique challenge. They play hard to get and make you work hard for it. What guy don’t really understand is that good girls are usually harder to get.

6. Bad girls are rebellious: Guys love it when women can rebel against them. When women go against their orders and express an independent opinion. Girls that always try to please men and always do as they are told are not attractive to men. Men might keep them as wives but their mistresses are usually the rebellious type.

7. Bad girls have fewer strings attached to them: When you are dating a bad girl, she just wants to be with you and have fun but with good girls, they want commitment: they want to take you to their church, they want you to know their friends, and they want you to meet their parents. Guys don’t like all those sort of strings, they want to be free.
...........http://harkindeleallday..com/2014/10/7-reasons-why-guys-prefer-bad-girls-to.html

These were my findings. Controversial? I would love to hear your opinion. As for me, I would like me a good girl that is fun to be with and not too uptight.
i prefer good girls,when the bad girl only know about sex and money,the good girl is praying for your success and hopeful future 2geda, . . The good girl will be a better homekeeper than the bad girls . . . The good girl will drag you to church but reverse is the case for the bad girls . . . It'll take a very important reason for a good girl to break your heart,but a bad girl will break your heart without looking back . . Bad girls always want to explore,hence the reason for them cheating, but reverse is the case for the good girls,though few cheat.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by 100Cents: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Don't forget..

Bad girls have big bum bum...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
lilmax:
and you girls love bad guys wink
bad girls love bad boys
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well i prefer good girl like *********** to bad girls like ******
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
I prefer having a good girl (a cute chic with brains, character, vision and future) dat is also very very bad girl (a sexual tigress) in d bedroom.

Am still searching for her oh cheesy

Mprex, are u d one I've been searching for cheesy (mbok kun nsak oh!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? / When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.