Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. (44254 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
1. Guys Want to Have the Upper Hand in the Relationship.

It is not without reason that men have always been looked upon as the stronger sex and women as the fairer sex. So, men’s and women’s relationships preferences are established by their psychological leanings. Since men normally tend to be more competitive and aggressive than women, a guy who’s taller than his girlfriend naturally feels more in control of the liaison.

He’s also confident that he can offer complete security to his girlfriend. He surely had to compete with other men for winning her consent and as a man he must have strongly felt that his height was one of the factors that helped him successfully woo the girl. Men consistently feel that dating women taller than them will not only cloud their persona but will also let them (women) have the upper hand in a relationship.

2. Small Women Can be Embraced More Tightly

With due apologies to women who are more than 5’ 6” in height, a guy really loves to hug a girl who is tall enough to rest her head in his chest. A man would not really like it if he has to stand on his toes and strain himself to kiss and hug his girlfriend. So whoever said that good things come in small packages must have been dating women who were short and petite.

3. Guys Find Small Women Irresistible Because of Their Vulnerability

Small women appear vulnerable at times that literally compel a man to offer his protection. Though a short girl might be fully able to defensive herself in all circumstances, there’s something mysteriously magnetic about their diminutiveness that makes them more appealing to men. Their shortness also impels a man to defend her from the vices of the world.

4. Small Women Make Better Sexual Partners

Men are keener to have sex with women of short height rather than with women who are overly tall though there is no scientific basis behind nursing such a belief. Barely any man would be able to give a rational explanation as to why intercourse with a short woman would be more pleasurable than with someone who is quite tall. Most men nurse the belief that smaller women are more manageable in bed because they weigh less and one is able to handle and caress them without unnecessarily getting worked up. You as a man are able to roll on and roll off short girls almost effortlessly and also let them get on top of you without getting immobilized or bogged down.

5. Tall Women Can Give Inferiority Complex

Men really have a tough time dealing with tall women. Since men tend to be more egoistic than women, they find it difficult to live with a soulmate who’s taller than them despite the knowledge that being tall or short is genetic. At the same time it is also true many tall women tend to be quite haughty and exceedingly confident about themselves because of their height. Such an attitude on the part of the taller women more often than not may hurt the inflated egos of the man and bound to give them an inferiority complex.

6. Small Women Are Easier to Move Around

Another good reason why men fancy short women and find them lovelier is because they’re more lightweight and can be move around quickly and easily. As far as short women are concerned, you’d really love to carry them in your arms and take them into the bedroom or place them on the couch without feeling tired. Small women can fit in snugly and make selves comfy just about anywhere that further augments their attractiveness.

7. Small Women Tend to Have Tauter Figures

Its basic human nature to get carried away by looks despite the knowledge that appearances can be deceptive. In this respect, short women happen to be luckier than their taller counterparts. A short woman with small breasts and a petite butt may look more voluptuous than a tall woman with similar features which in turn will make her more tempting to guys.

8. Small Women Make Men Feel More Secure

As far as relationships go, men tend to be more insecure than women because they tend to see their associations with women as a sort of power struggle. Men by their very nature not only want to hold the reins of the relationship but also want to have a firm leash on their partners. Since tall women are quite effusive and confident characteristically speaking, they’ll not be afraid of walking out of a relationship the moment they feel that they’re being exploited.

In this respect, short women happen to be more accommodating and tolerant and will always try their level best to be on good terms with their partners. It is because of this trait of short women, that men feel more secure in their company. A man in a relationship with a short girl appears to feel more dominating and complacent about the whole affair.

9. Small Women Happen to be More Effeminate

Biologically speaking, the oestrogen content in short women is higher than that of taller women. Conversely, taller women have a higher content of testosterone. This accounts for shorter women being more effeminate or feminine compared to women who are tall. Well that does not in any way imply that taller women are without their effeminate but somehow short women seem to possess a heightened degree of tenderness making them more alluring to men.

source: http://tutzone.org/why-do-guys-like-short-girls/

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
I realized that am not comfortable dating big body sized ladies. I prefer small cute girls. I just googled up the reason guys like dating small cute ladies and then I found this article. I agree with the points made by the article. Please feel free to add your points.
By the way am 6ft.5 with athletic build, so its not because I dont measure up.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Habayomie(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
waiting for the next comment before I share my thought.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by boolet: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Don't forget to add 'in my opinion'.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Mprex(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
wow!

short petite girls rock cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by jamex93(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
short shorter shortest
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by sinaj(f): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cme to read comment

i dunno why diz mallam dat sells lighter did not cum come tode
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by queenbetty1(f): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are the best cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
wow!

So much grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by agarawu23(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
I hear say Short ladies sabi handle guy well, na true??
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by agarawu23(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
wow!

ammyluv2002:
So much grin
see em undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by dharay99: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
them swear for una wid long notes today.? undecided undecided

Next thread jor.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by hunkzlatan(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol...do people actually bliv dis sh*t? U shud have written "my opinion"....look everyone has preferences so this might probably be urs...so act as if petite girls are better than tall or plus-sized ones...someone can also come up with reasons why tall girls are much better than petite ones...its all preferences...get it?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Mprex(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
see em undecided
e pain you? embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Mutuwa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
There is a great deal of beauty attached to tall girls..I love tall girls.
There is a sweet togetherness attached to being with them.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
see em undecided
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
I hear say Short ladies sabi handle guy well, na true??

I do not mean short bro, I mean Small!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by leshluap(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
fffff
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by kings49(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
True talk, I'm a living witness. Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
wow!

Yes they do.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
queenbetty1:
cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by justmag(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Short girls are easy to workout with. U can bench press her or curl her. #Maturedmindzonly. #bigbois cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by SuperSuave(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Portable
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by LadyX(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some points left me smiling.

Now here is my question: If short girls rock as much the op, or original poster of the article says, why don't we have short models? Why is it that people adore (even if they deny it in public) models/ super models?

Cc 1freshdude

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by agarawu23(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

I do not mean short bro, I mean Small!
small & short kini iyato?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by hunkzlatan(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
LadyX:
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some points left me smiling.

Now here is my question: If short girls rock as much the op, or original poster of the article says, why don't we have short models? Why is it that people adore (even if they deny it in public) models/ super models?

Cc 1freshdude
Op is hating what he can't have and hyping what he can have..lol...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by agarawu23(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:
them swear for una wid long notes today.? undecided undecided

Next thread jor.
the tin tire me
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by vislabraye(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:
I realized that am not comfortable dating big body sized ladies. I prefer small cute girls. I just googled up the reason guys like dating small cute ladies and then I found this article. I agree with the points made by the article. Please feel free to add your points.
By the way am 6ft.5 with athletic build, so its not because I dont measure up.

I prefer a tall or average height lady... . I'm 6 2

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
hunkzlatan:

Op is hating what he can't have and hyping what he can have..lol...
Parley that's not true o. I have had them in all sizes, in fact I still have them in all sizes as friends. Do not get me wrong o, I am ok with tall slim ladies, but I prefer to date small petite girls. You have to help them with a lotta things, it makes them so vulnerable and lovely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
vislabraye:

I prefer a tall or average height lady... . I'm 6 2

Tall ladies rock, yes. But every person has a preference.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by boolet: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
wow!
queenbetty1:
ammyluv2002:
So much grin
Una go stubborn ehn... short girls try to make up for their height by being troublesome. grin IMO.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
small & short kini iyato?

To qualify as Small, the growth of the body parts have to be proportionate. Short people tend to have their hands or head bigger when compared in proportion with the remaining parts of their body, and some are even wide and stocky. That is the difference for me bro . cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.