Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria (36682 Views)

[photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Very nyc post, dt no 2 sounds lik someone I knw.
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by SMREXY(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'm Number 1! cheesy
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
marinel:
Very nyc post, dt no 2 sounds lik someone I knw.

I know...tongue
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Charles4075(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op, it's true, though I'm no 3 on the list but I'm not gay or it's as a result of physical, emotional or spiritual problem. It's just something personal and don't bother to ask why. Thanks
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, it's true, though I'm no 3 on the list but I'm not gay or it's as a result of physical, emotional or spiritual problem. It's just something personal and don't bother to ask why. Thanks

Why? wink
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

I know...tongue
lol, how did u knw.
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
marinel:
lol, how did u knw.

I just know...; D...how is he doing?
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
What of the Mr Laptop .a.k.a Yahoo guy
He is one of the interesting bachelors girls love to hang around with tongue
and when hes broke....you can be a source of help (+)
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

I just know...; D...how is he doing?
he is doing fyn,lol.
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
marinel:
he is doing fyn,lol.

I tell you say, I know...

Hope he is not imaginary? grincheesytongue
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

I tell you say, I know...

Hope he is not imaginary? grincheesytongue
no he aint.
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
marinel:
no he aint.

Congrats dear grin

Hope he's doing you well? wink
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

Congrats dear grin

Hope he's doing you well? wink
no congrats yet o, still seeking God's face o.
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
marinel:
no congrats yet o, still seeking God's face o.

Ok...seek well oo..smiley
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy
emusmith:

tanks
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by PerfumeRepublik: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Na Number 3

Me no want wahala again

Meh ah just park like passat joor

This thing don taya man pikin
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
really.. i dunno where i fall o..
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Pajames4all: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=50pt]where do you belong @ op[/size]
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by drnoel: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
What of the Mr Laptop .a.k.a Yahoo guy
He is one of the interesting bachelors girls love to hang around with tongue

I was going to tell him his list is incomplete. What of the praying and fasting guys but they have smelt many of the asses of ladies in their fellowship. What would u call those guys?

What of the ones that procrastinate every month that they will find ms. Right.

What of the ones that every girl they see. They want to marry.

What of the ones that are shy and scared of women. Not cos they don't care but cos it's their nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by hayoakins(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Who am I
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by pauldehero(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
: lets make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Bifwoli: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
#2,#3 & #4 ...could it be that if love is blind, and marriage is an institution, it makes marriage an institution for the blind for those guys ?
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by idu1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
I am aspiring to be number 6. I luv it......
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by nicholasis(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nihilist: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm Mr 4, 6, & 7 cheesy cheesy
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by 1stola: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
most guys lik being 6
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by toshmann(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:
A Bachelor is simply a single guy with marriage in view!

He is that hustling guy living in a One/ Two-Bed Room Flat or a Self Contain who leave for work by 6/7AM and returns in the evening.

He is also that undergraduate living in the hostel or Off Campus.

Don't exclude yourself even if you're still in your parent's house- You're a Bachelor!

In my survey, I have come up with Seven Class every Bachelor falls in:

1. Mr. Single and Searching

He is that guy that is single and when you see him, you'll just know he needs a woman in his life. Unlike most guys, he attends weddings most often to spread his tentacles. Most times, he is always smiling and playful because he wants to be seen by ladies as jovial. In Social media, 98% of his friends/ followers are ladies. He hits randomly. This guy is fast, witty and sharp.

2. Mr. Manchellor

This is a senior version of bachelors. He is in his mid 30's and above with such a mature look. You get closer and discover he's still single. Hah! Funny, he is going all out for a Year 3 girl in the University. The girl feels so scared sometimes because he acts too stiff, mature and advance for her. He's always too serious for her and that gets emotionally down. I guess she's still with her because he is...erm...erm...secure, Financially and parental influence too. cheesy

3. Mr. Single And Not Searching

I dunno if he is a priest or something. He just doesn't like the company of women. I wouldn't conclude he is "gay" but it's possible. Some are due to religious reasons. Some are because they were never used to ladies. Others, I think they have a problem- emotional, physical or spiritual.

4. Mr. Player

This is common. You see a guy with different girls a week and you begin to wonder, Which is which? He has a car and a good job coupled with a sugared tongue, so they are all over him. It's very easy as he promises them marriage and they give all for him. Hmm!
At the long run, he dumps all his pretty girlfriends for one quiet and cool girl. Such is life!

5. Mr. Sugar Mummy

This guy doesn't work but his house is wow! I was guessing until one day, I saw a very pretty woman walk into his room with plenty goodies. I was like, Men! cheesy. I heard he went to Malaysia with her during the Yuletide season. And he'll come to me telling me, "I need a wife, o". In my mind, I'm like, "Aren't you married already?"

6. Mr. Single Like He Is Married.

I used to know someone then, every two months or less, a girl comes to live with him and stays for a while, performing all the duties of a wife during her tenure! I lived in that compound then and I can't count how many has come and gone. To sleep alone is an abomination to him. The girls coming and going are usually the ones condemning the act here in NL o! It's even common in our Universities ooo!

7. Mr. Single Dad

This man around early forties has a child and probably lost his wife through death or divorce.
He is back in the marriage market of searching a spare rib. Lol!

Guys, where do you fall?

Ladies, which do you prefer?

You can add more...cheesy

LMAO!!
Im #8 wink
8= a little bit of 1,3,4,6
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
The baby mama bachelor??
wink

2 Likes

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by steve308(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
number 3
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nihilist:
I'm Mr 4, 6, & 7 cheesy cheesy

Only You? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Like Men With Hairy Chest / Plus-Sized Lady Slays In Swimsuit Photos / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.