Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ (28331 Views)

Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate / Port Harcourt was named after a Child Rapist / President Jonathan's Mother Leaves Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by FastShipping: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is the same woman that was selling fish and palm oil as late as 2008 but all of a sudden she is super rich to the extent that she donated 250,000,000 to build a church in Otuoke, Bayelsa State. Where did she get such money from?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Built2last: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
follow peace

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Adex097: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Who gives a QUARTER OF A PHOCK? undecided

A dunce by any other name remains a DUNCE! kiss

An abortion would have been better! kiss

Does she really call 'this goodluck' of a nuisance A CHILD? cry

Although I'm not a GEJ supporter but I won't accept this...it is absolutely uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by deevatee(f): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:

It's disturbing
yes plzz do...its realy disturbing,plss

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by discusant: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari's colleagues are laughing at him. Buhari's drive to become president has effectively ended with his inability to provide the originals of his School leaving Certificate. But Buhari's followers do not even know yet.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by jingh(f): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
k but the name no show for Nigeria, d biggest irony of his name is what Nigeria is facing at d moment.
some have name but Ve no luck
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Ologunjude(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
The goodluck is directed at him for his own enjoyment alone but the people of Nigeria suffer a lot and there are too many blood shared in 4 years that any right thinking person will know this is badluck for the country. It better he takes his goodluck home and enjoy alone.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by dollarlander: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
You people hate your president passionately. I pray he doesn't make it in this election, if he does he will brake coconut on your heads.

You have not seen boko haram in the southern Nigeria before. Because of this hatred he will pay boko boys to throw bomb in Enugu where the rev father finished Jonathan.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by macdelene(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Samunique:
See what bitterness and hate have done to u !
They have killed ur sense of reasoning and made u completely inhuman!!!!

THAT IS WHY THE NAME YOU GIVE A CHILD MATTERS, EVEN IF HE HAS NOT BROUGHT ANY LUCK TO , HIS HAS BROUGHT MUCH OF THE 'GOODLUCK' TO HIS HOUSE HOLD. I PRAY I HAVE A CHILD LIKE HIM.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by BABANGBALI: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

see vexation grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Bifwoli: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
He was named Goodluck because he was destined to be great.Karma inspired his mom .
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by 1stola: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
mama! na bad luck you born o
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by juliusocean(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
we hear
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by GEJfan1: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikpewe:
HATERS WILL START THROWING STONES OOOOOOOOO. GOODLUCK TILL BUHARI (BADLUCK) SHOW US HIS CERTIFICATES.
Sai buhari till patience jonadrunk certificate reflects in her vocabulary tongue
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

the kind mumu were the ur blood, can't be measured
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Omotall(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmm goodluck indeed,well that is none of my business,how can his name make more pips for me in fxmarket, mtchewww cheesy
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by jidowu84: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
5naira:
shiit but he seems to av turned to badluck
for you abi?
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Edusouls(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikpewe:
HATERS WILL START THROWING STONES OOOOOOOOO. GOODLUCK TILL BUHARI (BADLUCK) SHOW US HIS CERTIFICATES.
monkey without brains, if you are so mad with buhari's certificates, let us see you father's own first, buhari is a known man all over nigeria today.your father with all his certificates, is a rif raf, no body even knows him except his family..shut up if u dont have brains,than talking and degrading yourself..
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by juliusocean(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
FastShipping:
This is the same woman that was selling fish and palm oil as late as 2008 but all of a sudden she is super rich to the extent that she donated 250,000,000 to build a church in Otuoke, Bayelsa State. Where did she get such money from?
hypocrites if u become d president of this country 2mao would u allow ur mom sell fish and Palm oil? it's called d fruit of her Labour

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by deebrain(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wow! I'm inspired by this story. There is no one that can't be great in life.

However, ma, im not going to vote your son in the coming election because he performed below average.

Love you, sweet mother.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by onajo2000(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Whether you like it or not GEJ will win valentine's day election
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Edusouls(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Crocz post=29634644][/quote]you get bad mouth,you are a fool,and you are wicked hearted,they should have aborted number one man in nigeria today..what about you a complete rif raf and a nobody till you die, they should have aborted you and throw your remains inside the toilet pits..most human beings here are so foolish that when they talk you see their level of dumbness...
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by saintandsinnerz: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You are very wicked person! So because of your useless politics you are now wishing that a woman should have aborted a baby she labored to carry for nine months? You are the worst kind of human being I have encountered in my life. May your wish to others visit you

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by FastShipping: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
juliusocean:

hypocrites if u become d president of this country 2mao would u allow ur mom sell fish and Palm oil? it's called d fruit of her Labour

A dunce like you wouldn't see anything wrong with an old woman who donated 100s of millions to a church despite the fact that she never worked in her life and saved up to a million naira in her life. Can she defend where she got the money for donation?

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by dexterinc2003: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
OF COURSE........BUT IN OTUEKE...TILL 2019.
onajo2000:
Whether you like it or not GEJ will win valentine's day election
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by hadizadeezy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
He's indeed shaking a part of the world.

But bad things don't last.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Beesluv: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Okay
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Crocz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Edusouls:
you get bad mouth,you are a fool,and you are wicked hearted,they should have aborted number one man in nigeria today..what about you a complete rif raf and a nobody till you die, they should have aborted you and throw your remains inside the toilet pits..most human beings here are so foolish that when they talk you see their level of dumbness...

Excuse me?!...why am I in your quote pls?...I didn't make that statement, go back and check again..and when you realise that, you should send me an apology grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Whymee: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
We have learnt our lesson now, we voted the man who promised NOTHING.
We VOTED him because HIS NAmE is GOODLUCK.

Our reasoning has been so much compromised that we believed his name will bring GOODLUCK to our country.
We want to reap without cultivation.

His (God) way is different from ours.

Too much African magic movie.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by drey076(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
The name will certainly work against him come next month

Sai buhari jooooor
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by JustCurious: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yes, that Kanwulia's picture is so disgusting, but why are you all quoting it!! Please stop quoting her post with the attached picture. It makes scrolling difficult. It's so repulsive....#feels like throwing up. How did I get here, pls?

#GoodluckFascinates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University / Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.