Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ (28327 Views)

Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate / Port Harcourt was named after a Child Rapist / President Jonathan's Mother Leaves Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by tit(f): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
if you no like Goodluck,
then you no like better thing.
i no know wetin you want for your life again oo!

Sai Goodluck/Sambo
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Evasmillingguy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hw does this change/help my life?
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Speakdatruth: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Mama we hear u oooooooooo
mama we hear u o, we wish u gud health
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Samunique(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
macdelene:

THAT IS WHY THE NAME YOU GIVE A CHILD MATTERS, EVEN IF HE HAS NOT BROUGHT ANY LUCK TO , HIS HAS BROUGHT MUCH OF THE 'GOODLUCK' TO HIS HOUSE HOLD. I PRAY I HAVE A CHILD LIKE HIM.
Correct!!!!

U are not like that hater i quoted in my post.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Forwetinnah: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Who gives a QUARTER OF A PHOCK? undecided

A dunce by any other name remains a DUNCE! kiss

An abortion would have been better! kiss

Does she really call 'this goodluck' of a nuisance A CHILD? cry

You dey find mentions as usual, oya take my own. Ya head no correct sha. Hope you smile and wave at anyone who calls your child a nuisance. Mgbeke!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Forwetinnah: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Momcherry post=29641504][/quote]

Does she look or sound like a lady?? She's just an aggrieved Baby mama who is in pain whenever fulfilled women express happiness
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by lawbabs: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I think this is wrong... I do not support Jonathan but I would not use derogatory words. It is wrong. More also, he is our President. He deserve some respect. You posted rubbish. We will all vote Buhari in come February 2015 but still give to Caesar what is Caesar's.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Forwetinnah: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikes9:

Just look @ how this anuofia has shown that she has no morales... talk with sense...just coz bad luck and owu dey wound yhu...doesn't mean yhu should come here and spew rubbish

She desperately needs her sperm donor's attention but the guy no send upon the eggs she harsh for am grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Isinimibo: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Enemy of this country will never cease to exist
KanwuliaJara:

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by ikes9(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She desperately needs her sperm donor's attention but the guy no send upon the eggs she harsh for am grin

hehehehe
lol..yhu funny
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by MUSA1980: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
I beg shut up
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by iGeneral: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
The mother of the clueless one.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by EdDave(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Goodluck: Overthrowing his seniors since childbirth.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Elinob(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Story..................story the was man who name was goodluck in nigeria
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by evesogodo: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
GoatluckJonafuck:
grin why she no reveal why badluck dey meet anything or people wry he get anything to do with e.g yaradua, naira, economy e.t.c. Reminds me of Rev mbaka revelation of him. "from good luck to bad luck'. undecided
You forgot Alameseigha
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by stexsy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

lack of home training, insulting a man that can father u makes u a idiotic. He can feed n cloth u til u die. Dis man u r abusing now if u r opportuned to meet him one on one u ll not only shake him wit two hands but u also postrate for him.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by BABANGBALI: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
brooooooooooom broooooom brooooooom
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by M4gunners: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2015
I am not surprise at all. Because the northerners never expected or wanted an Easternr to be a president of this Nation. If not for the death of Ya duar.My presido u are really favoured by God.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by fckmn24seg(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=18pt]NOT INTERESTED FOR NOW[/size]

PLS CAN WE DISCUSS THIS AFTER FEBUHARI 14, 2015??

Ur days are numbered
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Babaji111(m): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmm!Eyya Sorry Mama but you should have told us this long ago because we thought he is Badluck instead.

That's why we are now wishing Muhammad Ekechukwu Buhari GOOD LUCK!
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by PETERiCHY(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

[img]http://gifs.gifbin.com/062010/

1277899575_crocodile-tears.gif[/img]

For the above comment that you made henceforth i declared GOODLUCK will surely depart from your life and as well unabated TEARS will start flowing from your eyes.

"Mark my words except I'm not called by GOD"
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by simdam500(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
same way he's goodluck....... am a good luck to my family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos / Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.