Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ (28332 Views)

Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate / Port Harcourt was named after a Child Rapist / President Jonathan's Mother Leaves Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by juliusocean(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
FastShipping:

A dunce like you wouldn't see anything wrong with an old woman who donated 100s of millions to a church despite the fact that she never worked in her life and saved up to a million naira in her life. Can she defend where she got the money for donation?

Ode!
fruit of her Labour...every mother deserves that..
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by JustCurious: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
juliusocean:

hypocrites if u become d president of this country 2mao would u allow ur mom sell fish and Palm oil? it's called d fruit of her Labour

Well said.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Ikpewe: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Edusouls:
monkey without brains, if you are so mad with buhari's certificates, let us see you father's own first, buhari is a known man all over nigeria today.your father with all his certificates, is a rif raf, no body even knows him except his family..shut up if u dont have brains,than talking and degrading yourself..
WOW IMAGINE THIS PRODUCT OF A LEAKED CONDOM (PLC) TALKING TRASH ABOUT MY DAD. DO YOU KNOW MY FATHER EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENTS. Bleep OFF

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Momcherry(f): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=KanwuliaJara post=29634381]Who gives a QUARTER OF A PHOCK? undecided

A dunce by any other name remains a DUNCE! kiss

An abortion would have been better! kiss

Does she really call 'this goodluck' of a nuisance A CHILD? cry

This is just too much. If your mother had aborted you, you won't be alive 2day to insult a man who is old enough to be your father. How can a lady have such foul mouth?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Edusouls(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:

Excuse me?!...why am I in your quote pls?...I didn't make that statement, go back and check again..and when you realise that, you should send me an apology grin
so sorry my man,so sorry it was a mistake i didn't look well, i sincerely apologise for the attack on your innocence...sorry and i would like to hear an aknowlegdement from you...have a nice day..
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Crocz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Edusouls:
so sorry my man,so sorry it was a mistake i didn't look well, i sincerely apologise for the attack on your innocence...sorry and i would like to hear an aknowlegdement from you...have a nice day..

We cool bro...apology accepted, enjoy!
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by issylarry(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
How this one take affect me?
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
oooh all this NL APCows u r d ones making ur so call APC look a thug cathedral eh wen una need to insult una go dry praise wen need praise una go dey insult......
Watin consign Bro Jona mama now way all of una dey open una mouth anyhow dey talk like oloriburuku who no want see or born better pikin.....
Fine Jona don fu.c.k up everybody don know dat one n him dey ack for another chance to redeem himself n all him work n if u no like am go collect ur PVC simple as ABC vote who u fink is better sikinal.....

God bless Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Edusouls(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Who gives a QUARTER OF A PHOCK? undecided

you are a mokey a fool and a wicked hearted entity,if they should have aborted the number one man in nigeria today, then what should they have done to you a rif raf,and a nobody when they were pregnant of you, you should be aborted and thrown into the toilet pits,because you just live to cause nuisancce,and you will die a nobody, very foolish and a wash out like you should be banned from talking poison in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by jadajada: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

if truely u're d one in dat profile pics, then, i shouldn't b surprise at ur outburst.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by ahizih(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

That's so strong and harsh
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by stayblack: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
LET HIM BE UR GOODLUCK,HE IS OUR BAD LUUUUUUCK.BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT....
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by lozanni(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

E pain u reach so ?

GEJ until 2019.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Ikpewe: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Momcherry post=29641504][/quote]DON'T JUST MINE THE Bleep-HEAD
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by arent88(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
South south peeps have been giving there children funny names since 18BC. President goodluck, senator manager, honourable independence, chief godknows. very funny names.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by ikes9(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Just look @ how this anuofia has shown that she has no morales... talk with sense...just coz bad luck and owu dey wound yhu...doesn't mean yhu should come here and spew rubbish
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by sodiqrasaq(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12. ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise #21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise #21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise #21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise #21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise #21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ENOUGH OF THEIR TRASH! NO WAY!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by kelechiodo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Why? undecided
its so irritating
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Frankiss44(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Whatever this dunce has achieved, I will like my son to achieve.

But I will bury my head in shame if my son ends up fooling himself in public like this animal I just quoted.

Goodluck!!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by teeghurl(f): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
FastShipping:
This is the same woman that was selling fish and palm oil as late as 2008 but all of a sudden she is super rich to the extent that she donated 250,000,000 to build a church in Otuoke, Bayelsa State. Where did she get such money from?
First-mother of Federal Republic of Nigeria thingy grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Truckpusher(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I hope you are ready for the backlash of this your unguided comment.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by angelo82: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Within two years you have lost two children....This type of goodluck get as e be in a family.......
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by dikeigbo2(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Is this how you want your child to look like? Stupid ape

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Frankiss44(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
5naira:
shiit but he seems to av turned to badluck

Your user name says it all....
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by chronique(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
For wishing that a mother aborted her child just because you do not like him,may you never experience the joy of being a mother till you return to dust and go to the world beyond. People like you should be classified as animals,and shouldn't be allowed to live anywhere other than the forest. You're a big disgrace to whatever womanhood stands for.
KanwuliaJara:

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Beleeez(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Cant stop laughing [size=8pt] grin grin

What picture are you talking about?
You have never seen a grown man cry because of AN OTUOKE DUNCE before? undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by baybiemee: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is no need for all this stories now. It's too late. We wish him good luck on his journey back home.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by jameeel: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dats y everyone dat iS in front of him die and he overtake. Shall we call him GOODLUCK. NOOOOO its a bad luck to nigerians
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Akiika: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
We have had a good dose of his gridluck!
It's time to move on madam Eunice.
Re: President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ by Ahmeduana(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

AM NOT SUPRISE ABOUT YOUR RESPONSES, WHERE YOU COMES FROM that's your way of life, CHILDREN OF HANGER! Olori re da? Emi re ooo eh ehhh, orire ni temi laye yi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / PDP Mega Rally In Dutse, Jigawa State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.