Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (294621 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:
I pray,may etisalat decommission the cloning of etisalat sims so as to allow my speed rate to be high.

The network thing is from etisalat side..
With the number of people not on payg anymore, how many clone sims can go around??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
My speed yesterday.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chyjoey:
oboy u b badbelle shaa buh hw do u do ur own payg...mine zaps my airtime

Forget about it bro... Etisalat will just zap your credit till Kingdom come.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
haibe:
8 gig plus already in a day cry
I dey ur back... Mtn on point

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

i guess ur using the 1mb method which i don't fancy...try and use the 30# method..only 15# will be deducted after 55minits..then u top ur acct wit anoda 15 to mk it 30# and use for anoda 55 minit,15# will be deducted..and so on and so forth..but if u feel this methos is expensive i can help on the 1mb method i dont lyk it at all..its better to pay eti 15# every 55 minits dan the 1mb dat floctuates work today and the next day 100 will varnish or more..
mr Sam can you help? Mine a bit complicated, I sub for daily 10mb practically I spent 2h every day cos the daily plan keep renewing itself. What should I do cos don't want to dial *229*0# o?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Even if you use - 5 naira it won't work.. If you are just activating payg now.. Sorry . If you are on payg before the first of January and haven't opted out you're my brother in arms cool... If you guys like load 1 million, or try N500 method, transfer till infinity, you'll still get the payg message.. Sorry..... Forget whatever they tell you here,, you're just wasting your money..

i'm not saying entering payg hasnt been blocked..i was jst giving the briefing on how it has always been done..dats y i said enter pay if u can...via cloning of sims or via try ur luck n kip dialing the codes till etisalat change their mind.lol
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

i'm not saying entering payg hasnt been blocked..i was jst giving the briefing on how it has always been done..dats y i said enter pay if u can...via cloning of sims or via try ur luck n kip dialing the codes till etisalat change their mind.lol

Imagine the nonsense etisalat tried this morning.. They migrated me to easy started and it took 4 hours to get back to easy cliq.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jeffy1206:
mr Sam can you help? Mine a bit complicated, I sub for daily 10mb practically I spent 2h every day cos the daily plan keep renewing itself. What should I do cos don't want to dial *229*0# o?

you are having the same problem with the oda dude..opt out of ur dialy 10mb stuff..note; i didnt say opt out of ur payg jst ur 10 mb stuff..then try the 30# method on page 10...since ur on payg no nid to dial *229*5*7#...its for newbies to try their luck...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Imagine the nonsense etisalat tried this morning.. They migrated me to easy started and it took 4 hours to get back to easy cliq.

kpele..no mind them...for the records..to enter esy cliq na *244*1#
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

kpele..no mind them...for the records..to enter esy cliq na *244*1#

I dialed it for over four hours.. :\
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
That code that can make a sane person go mad.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

I dialed it for over four hours.. :\

one thing i have noticed is that entering into easy cliq is now becoming difficult and u know payg works only on easycliq..i think etisalat don dey get plans to stop pips from entering easy cliq also..so if u get out of easy cliq ur payg is as good as gone..be careful o
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Nobody is willing to clone sim for someone he doesn't know.. Sorry..

Seconded!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by guente02(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
I no dey go anywhere.
I get two sane sims. And its on payg forever.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Miscellaneous(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Nobody is willing to clone sim for someone he doesn't know.. Sorry..

bro please help me if u can
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Miscellaneous(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
guente02:
I no dey go anywhere.
I get two sane sims. And its on payg forever.

please help me clone my sim… I'm begging u
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

I swear this happened to me.
I nearly called them.

I come remember say I dey payg.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Whether you using ss and autoproxy or proxydroid, the weekly and monthly plan is not unlimited dawgs... It is within fair usage and I'm a witness of this thing oo, I don't even download up to 800mb of files on the weekly bis and my fair usage just finished not like when I dey download 3gig of files everyday on daily bis plan.

Imma stick to daily plan and book 3k every month for this.

Means 3gig times 30 equal to 90+ gig every month.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Flamesfly(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
akashi01:
drop your email
fredericksolomon2@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
I dey ur back... Mtn on point

Na monthly or daily u dey use?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
haibe:

Na monthly or daily u dey use?
daily oo... I nor wan do monthly.. Mtn fit wake up from their slumber anytime
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
Whether you using ss and autoproxy or proxydroid, the weekly and monthly plan is not unlimited dawgs... It is within fair usage and I'm a witness of this thing oo, I don't even download up to 800mb of files on the weekly bis and my fair usage just finished not like when I dey download 3gig of files everyday on daily bis plan.

Imma stick to daily plan and book 3k every month for this.

Means 3gig times 30 equal to 90+ gig every month.
Na so bro daily on point...

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
daily oo... I nor wan do monthly.. Mtn fit wake up from their slumber anytime

Just did monthly oo, so you subscribe 100 box daily?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
XavierG:

I nearly called them.

I thought about it first. Then i called them anyways.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
haibe:

Just did monthly oo, so you subscribe 100 box daily?
I only subscribe when I wanna do heavy downloading, it's not an everyday something... But whenever I sub mtn dey hear am
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Flamesfly:
fredericksolomon2@gmail.com
I've posted a link already, check previous page
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Xano:

can you sent it to my email: cnriagu@googlemail.com
thanks
look at the link above, go there you'll see it.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by cirmuell(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
Pls share with me.. Whizkidefe@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
look at the link is I posted above
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Miscellaneous(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
XavierG:

I nearly called them.

bro…… please help me clone my sim. I beg u
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
I only subscribe when I wanna do heavy downloading, it's not an everyday something... But whenever I sub mtn dey hear am
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.