Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (294660 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by UnibenMade: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
I there a way to use the mtn bis on SS With Utorrent
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by UnibenMade: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
I have 2 etisalat PayG sims for sale if you are intrested Email me isaacosas01@gmail.com wink
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
This cloning of a sim is a risky tin..so if i should clone someone now and i av 30# on my payg sim and i have planned to browse with it by night cos i know i go on gen since lyt no too dey for day time..the oda dude wey i clone fit go browse with am for day tym wen me i plan to use for nyt..abeg who go dey lose?..definitely me cos i will be the one recharging wey the oda guy go jst dey suck my airtym..i say no to cloning anybody..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
haibe:
lmao
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Tonynwaduche(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
I only subscribe when I wanna do heavy downloading, it's not an everyday something... But whenever I sub mtn dey hear am
Bro, which browser u dey use ?? Cos my Simple server + auto proxy no dey gree browse wit operamini...im dey browse 4 UC browser but e dey extra slow, to download common 1mb stuff dey take time
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:
This cloning of a sim is a risky tin..so if i should clone someone now and i av 30# on my payg sim and i have planned to browse with it by night cos i know i go on gen since lyt no too dey for day time..the oda dude wey i clone fit go browse with am for day tym wen me i plan to use for nyt..abeg who go dey lose?..definitely me cos i will be the one recharging wey the oda guy go jst dey suck my airtym..i say no to cloning anybody..

How much are you talking about?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
Whether you using ss and autoproxy or proxydroid, the weekly and monthly plan is not unlimited dawgs... It is within fair usage and I'm a witness of this thing oo, I don't even download up to 800mb of files on the weekly bis and my fair usage just finished not like when I dey download 3gig of files everyday on daily bis plan.

Imma stick to daily plan and book 3k every month for this.

Means 3gig times 30 equal to 90+ gig every month.
after u reached ur fair usage. Did you try subscribing for the bbcday?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Am back fellaz.....
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

On point dude.. You might receive twice the exhausted mb message than you normally receive because of the other guys usage..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

On point dude.. You might receive twice the exhausted mb message than you normally receive because of the other guys usage..

i'm glad there is also somebody that reasons well with me..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards - Live

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards - Live.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by odiagabros(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
I greet everybdy... Pls i need ur help... I need fifa 14 or 15 xbox NTSC Cd Plate... Hw much is it and where in lag can i get it... Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tonynwaduche:

Bro, which browser u dey use ?? Cos my Simple server + auto proxy no dey gree browse wit operamini...im dey browse 4 UC browser but e dey extra slow, to download common 1mb stuff dey take time
I use only simple server and it works with my opera, uc browser, uc mini. And Adownloader
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
notin like payg.... grin.
have some sims doh. location:lag.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by may0rr: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
ndnuray:
notin like payg.... grin.
have some sims doh. location:lag.
1 swear, nothing like payg i once used 5# to download fifa 15 (abou 10gig) and assasin creed (abou 7gig) all cuz i tymd it well...speed at night an a average of like 900kb/s....in d day mayb 400-500kb/s .....if u r nt on dis plan...haha...i wan cry fr u lol..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Hotdiamond(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
may0rr:
1 swear, nothing like payg i once used 5# to download fifa 15 (abou 10gig) and assasin creed (abou 7gig) all cuz i tymd it well...speed at night an a average of like 900kb/s....in d day mayb 400-500kb/s .....if u r nt on dis plan...haha...i wan cry fr u lol..
True that. This last two weeks I've been extra careful. I've not spent up to 2h.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Aphex(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

For the 30# method
subscribe to payg if u can.lol.by dialing *229*5*7#..transfer 30# to ur payg sim ..how to transfer?..dial *223*0000*amount*phone number#..browse for 50 minits and disconnect..15# will be deducted..top ur account again by transferring another 15# to make ur acct 30# and browse again for another 50 minits den disconnect..continue to do this process continiously till u run out of airtym..

I don try na to explain.gudluck...
Bro, for this #30 own so, what browsers do u use? Cos my phone browser and other browsers, except the latest version of the uc browser. And even with that, some sites don't open. P.S- I'm Only Into Downloading Media Files, Not Really Into Games. U Can Kindly Recommend Some Sites For Me. THANKS!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Miscellaneous(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
UnibenMade:
I have 2 etisalat PayG sims for sale if you are intrested Email me isaacosas01@gmail.com wink

is it unlimited? If yes, help me clone.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
I use only simple server and it works with my opera, uc browser, uc mini. And Adownloader

hello sir my payg unlimited stopped working
.. please give me this simple server stuff let me rock it... is it unlimited.... mtn or etimumu.....
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Miscellaneous(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

u av zero idea how this cloning works. But i advise u not to clone anybody since ur sim is not unlimited. Dhurmynick has an unlimited sim . . . Those are the people i want to clone me. They can browse for over one month unlimited without paying a dime. . .capiche?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
haibe:

after u reached ur fair usage. Did you try subscribing for the bbcday?

Yep it went through, tho I cancel the auto renew for the BBC weekly.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Miscellaneous:

u av zero idea how this cloning works. But i advise u not to clone anybody since ur sim is not unlimited. Dhurmynick has an unlimited sim . . . Those are the people i want to clone me. They can browse for over one month unlimited without paying a dime. . .capiche?

u think payg is totally free?..seriously? ..u av no idea..no one will go one month without paying a dime...u dig?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Miscellaneous:

Lol.. Mr man.. Payg ain't free oh... There was a time they were zapping credit every night..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Aphex:
Bro, for this #30 own so, what browsers do u use? Cos my phone browser and other browsers, except the latest version of the uc browser. And even with that, some sites don't open. P.S- I'm Only Into Downloading Media Files, Not Really Into Games. U Can Kindly Recommend Some Sites For Me. THANKS!

all browsers work with it..check ur browser settings..hope u avnt configured it to 127.0.0.1,port 8080 cos of mtn bis?..believe me all browsers and all sites do open...just stay away from youtube and other streaming sites ur not sure of..also make sure ur doing the 30# method correctly
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

u think payg is totally free?..seriously? ..u av no idea..no one will go one month without paying a dime...u dig?

It's impossible sef.. Even if the person dey use juju
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Lol.. Mr man.. Payg ain't free oh... There was a time they were zapping credit every night..

pls my frnd tell him o...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dhurmynick:

It's impossible sef.. Even if the person dey use juju

lol..funny u
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
I have been using pay as u go for free since September ending until they blocked everything yesterday.. I no fit cry....recharge 100 naira, make sure they give u data..5 or 10 mb....open Firefox browser and download anything without ur money zapped...whenever they disconnect it .. switch off your data and dial *232# to remind then u still have data oh... now on data and continue blazing.... until your 5mb expires.... that's what I use oh...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lols.... Tell dem.
may0rr:
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samwell247:
I have been using pay as u go for free since September ending until they blocked everything yesterday.. I no fit cry....recharge 100 naira, make sure they give u data..5 or 10 mb....open Firefox browser and download anything without ur money xaped...whenever they disconnecte it .. switch off u data and dial *232# to remind then u still have data oh... now on data and continue blazing.... untull your 5mb expires.... that's what I use oh...

Free?? Blocked yesterday!!
Please which planet are you marooned on??

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Miscellaneous(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
samkizzy:

guy those guys dat cloned for my friend. . .said is totally free. My friend has never had problems. . . He has been browsing & downloading free . . .4rm ur post, urs is not browsing unlimited . .u cant help me if u want to. Help me plead with dhurmynick. . .he can help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.