Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293787 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by funkyrash(m): 1:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Mykcool:
i downloaded over 10 movies with torrent from yify, was busy jubilating that my torrent is working fast now only to discover the next day about the yify codec thing angry angry
am now a kickass.so fan now , they never disappoint
dude you used a wrong yify site, the real one is www.yts.re been using this for years! sooo yify is the best and will always be! But you can still get yify movies from kickass though! Thanks ☺

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Mykcool(m): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Badosqi:
Why don't u guys complaining about yify use kickass for ur torrent download..

And if u have a stubborn utorrent dat won't start ur downloads, then maybe u will have to download ur torrent files(not more than 1gb per file) with idm using filestream
how does the file stream
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by epoxide(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Jeffy1206:
i never enter mkd ill call you. ..

sweet am patiently waiting
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by thewarrior72: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Which one is still working, the one mb or the 15 naira plan
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by OGeeKush(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2015
pls who knws how to tether mtn bis to pc via android
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Mykcool:
av u tried ilivid downloader. it has changed my mind about torrents download

i havent,but i will search for it and download it
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2015
OGeeKush:
pls who knws how to tether mtn bis to pc via android
Drop ur mail
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by emmathebigg(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm I tut they say etibaba don block this payg or have they open it again...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Oyetboy(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
funkyrash:
dude you used a wrong yify site, the real one is www.yts.re been using this for years! sooo yify is the best and will always be! But you can still get yify movies from kickass though! Thanks ☺
Guys please give me a detailed explanation on how to download a torrent file, i tried so many times on my phone but it's not working
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Oyetboy:
Guys please give me a detailed explanation on how to download a torrent file, i tried so many times on my phone but it's not working
easier way... go to play store download u torrent or tt or A torrent. Now go to Google type like this e .g 'Rio 2 torrent' it will open torrents sites with the movie like kickass, torlock etc.
Next click on the site u want and download torrent file it's just in kb. After download, click the file to open with torrent downloader...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Badosqi(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Mykcool:
how does the file stream
ok let me explain the process in steps.
Step 1:Register a free acct on filestream.me
Step 2: visit ur torrent site, search for file, right click on magnet and copy link location.
Step 3: paste the link location filestream and click download.
Step 4: wait till ur download is ready, click on download as zip and start ur download with idm.
Step 5: download ur file as a zip file and extract when ur download is complete.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Badosqi(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2015
when u start ur download you will notice 2 things, download speed will be slow and resume capability will be NO.
cancel the download, open idm and resume ur download from idm.
Now it will download with normal download speed and resume capability will be yes

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Mykcool(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Badosqi:
ok let me explain the process in steps.
Step 1:Register a free acct on filestream.me
Step 2: visit ur torrent site, search for file, right click on magnet and copy link location.
Step 3: paste the link location filestream and click download.
Step 4: wait till ur download is ready, click on download as zip and start ur download with idm.
Step 5: download ur file as a zip file and extract when ur download is complete.
thanks for the time, I'll try it out.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Badosqi(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Mykcool:
thanks for the time, I'll try it out.
You are welcome. Let me know of it works for u.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by biggboy(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Drop ur mail
Bros abeg help me out.... Oluwaphemy009@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
AH HATE ETIMUMU.... THEY FINK THEY ARE WISE THEY DEACTIVATE ME FROM PAYG gringrin WELL AM NW FLEXING MY MTN MOTHLY PLAN THAT COST 500 FOR BB grin grin ETIMUMU BYE BYEgrin AH DON PORT TO MTNgringringrin
Na monthly me I dey. How that weekly be? Shey e dey blaze like the daily?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
haibe:

Na monthly me I dey. How that weekly be? Shey e dey blaze like the daily?
you suppose know say this guy head don dey touch
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by redfigure(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
XavierG:

Anybody that takes this guy serious is very unserious!!

The mofo that was here saying that payg no longer works.

Mine still works even more better. With increased speed.
if you opt out, it's goodbye forever... he's serious. my other sim can't opt-in... I called customer care about payg... she said it no longer exist that I can't opt in... trust me, I know better
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by MisterDerick: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
akashi01:
drop your email
Derickokaa@gmail.com.. Forward me abeg

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by stewiepeter: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please is there anyone using the mtn bis to watch live matches? If yes please help me with the site..

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls I need a direct link to download cracked idm. Pls ooo. Thanks in advance
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by stewiepeter: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ollah1 I have a cracked idm if u want it just drop ur email and I will send it to u.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by adamskutty(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
I am even tired of downloading cry grin

My 32 gb don full o grin

Who get 64gb memory card to borrow me abeg? grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
stewiepeter:
Ollah1 I have a cracked idm if u want it just drop ur email and I will send it to u.

integrityrocks2@gmail.com. Thanks bud
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
ollah1:
Pls I need a direct link to download cracked idm. Pls ooo. Thanks in advance
go to sharemobile.ro search 4 idm download the one with patch. Install idm open it and exit it totally, make sure its nt open on ur icon tray. Run patch and patch idm thats all.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
AH HATE ETIMUMU.... THEY FINK THEY ARE WISE THEY DEACTIVATE ME FROM PAYG gringrin WELL AM NW FLEXING MY MTN MOTHLY PLAN THAT COST 500 FOR BB grin grin ETIMUMU BYE BYEgrin AH DON PORT TO MTNgringringrin
INCREDIBLEGUY:
:-/

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by temi4fash(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
How do I know am still on the payg plan...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sylvekzee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oh men! They just zap my 200 bucks now now now! E bi like say they don auto deactivate me oo!

Guys what's the way forward from here
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sylvekzee:
Oh men! They just zap my 200 bucks now now now! E bi like say they don auto deactivate me oo!

Guys what's the way forward from here

ehya...try mtn bis
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pat077: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
temi4fash:
How do I know am still on the payg plan...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=pat077 post=29824816][/quote]when ur money is zapped

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.