Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (294005 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sunkyphil(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
na ss sure pass for me since i don comot for dis payg of a tin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Bowofola213: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
dionysus7:

please how do you do that?
i bought it in ilorin @a business center u wil buy sim and in the sim there is 1.5gb there
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by udemzyudex(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
olabodejinad:

Bro please can u send me the tutorial for the simple server at olabodejinad@gmail.com
Thanks
follow this link www.shelaf.com/2014/07/mtn-bis-now-working-fine-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Payg is back @last..

Sowie is not yet back...grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
ndnuray:
Payg is back @last..

Sowie is not yet back...grin
it did nt go anywhere b4
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Payg 4 life.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Guys I think we should av a whatsapp group for payg and maybe also for mtn bis..all in one group..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
ndnuray:
Payg 4 life.
guy...hw do u use ur payg to stream??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by bigcil2(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
I need help, I have a Samsung Note 2 . It keeps on freezing for like 30mins on the samsung logo screen, restarts , says things like whats app error, google services stopped. I cant play music with it, I cant use the camera. Its that bad that i cant view my barcode on bbm. It restarts like 30 times in an Hour. Its that Bad. I downloaded the recent firmware 4.4.2 and installed on the phone but its the same issue. I guess what i have to do is erase the entire memory of the phone and return the phone to a 'Dead State' No apps No startup, Nothing, Then reinstall the firmeware, But i have no lead ways. Anyone here with experience please help I am Loyal...lol...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabious1994(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
am tired of browsin, i dunno what to do again. pls where can i play online games or online courses, meanwhile make i go watch youtube small
bro I beg pls show me d way now... I don too suffer for this service providers hands. pls. I beg u
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Saecula: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
AH HATE ETIMUMU.... THEY FINK THEY ARE WISE THEY DEACTIVATE ME FROM PAYG gringrin WELL AM NW FLEXING MY MTN MOTHLY PLAN THAT COST 500 FOR BB grin grin ETIMUMU BYE BYEgrin AH DON PORT TO MTNgringringrin
Which plan be dat guy
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
kabious1994:

bro I beg pls show me d way now... I don too suffer for this service providers hands. pls. I beg u

U dey whatsapp? Drop ur number or add me with this my id on fbk.

Please Note: i no dey ask for money from u o, just wanna help if u tink so
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by tziz(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wait o!
I tot dis thread died som days ago?
Is dis a ghost thread? shocked shocked
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Tonynwaduche(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
tziz:
Wait o!
I tot dis thread died som days ago?
Is dis a ghost thread? shocked shocked
A new one was opened dat same day it was closed..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Just cloned a Sim successfully, so, I guess, should get it with the surfing ryt ?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Babaty87:
Just cloned a Sim successfully, so, I guess, should get it with the surfing ryt ?
Do I need to be going off every 55mins ?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by tziz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tonynwaduche:

A new one was opened dat same day it was closed..
Oh, interesting!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by stillmaticOG(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
guys abeg i need una held o.. i would also lyk to browse free buh i dont have an old etisalat lyn.. please some 1 should help me
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by esedadon(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Is cliq for the day still active ? I keep getting operation failed
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by tunah2012: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
esedadon:
Is cliq for the day still active ? I keep getting operation failed
*200*2*2*1*1# to activate *200*2*2*1*2# deactivate
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by OGeeKush(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
finally got mtn modem.. now zapping mb lyk tmoro no dey... jez 30 mins in nd over 600mb already grin .. make i rest my last payg sim small cry
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
tunah2012:
*200*2*2*1*1# to activate *200*2*2*1*2# deactivate
Pls, is the above code for the 1mb ? Or what if I recharge #100 n given 5mb , should I still subscribe the 1 mb plan ? Please reply as soon possible?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Babaty87:

Pls, is the above code for the 1mb ? Or what if I recharge #100 n given 5mb , should I still subscribe the 1 mb plan ? Please reply as soon possible?
no
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by esedadon(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thanks, I need VPN for andriod, a link or the name of the vpn will help
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by W3xy1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
payg time is almost up
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Babaty87:

I don't tink u shud not until(u make a mistake wich many pp usually do,dey remove ur 5mb)..Den u can subscribe 4 cliq 4 d day plan..I prefer d 1mb daily cos its easy 2 convert into 0.48mb which is save,from dere ur free 2 download as much as u like..tanks 2 ETIBABA payg ROCKSgringringrin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
danieljessy:
I don't tink u shud not until(u make a mistake wich many pp usually do,dey remove ur 5mb)..Den u can subscribe 4 cliq 4 d day plan..I prefer d 1mb daily cos its easy 2 convert into 0.48mb which is save,from dere ur free 2 download as much as u like..tanks 2 ETIBABA payg ROCKSgringringrin

I don't get you clearly, pls explain further?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 12:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Babaty87:

I don't get you clearly, pls explain further?
I don't know 4 odas buh dis is how I do mine..I get 1mb 4rm cliq 4 d day plan,after m given d 1mb,i browse 4 a while or u can simply just open YouTube page 4rm ur browser..disconnect and check ur 1mb,it shud show u 0mb or 0.48mb depending d way u checked it..after DAT I browse/download 4 50min disconnect and reconnect back again and do so continuously.. And ma money iz intact no zappingwinkwink
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by tunah2012: 1:48am On Jan 17, 2015
danieljessy:
I don't know 4 odas buh dis is how I do mine..I get 1mb 4rm cliq 4 d day plan,after m given d 1mb,i browse 4 a while or u can simply just open YouTube page 4rm ur browser..disconnect and check ur 1mb,it shud show u 0mb or 0.48mb depending d way u checked it..after DAT I browse/download 4 50min disconnect and reconnect back again and do so continuously.. And ma money iz intact no zappingwinkwink
u r luck i try both method they zap my money
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by FKO1(m): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Them create another thread? . undecided undecided
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by goldtooth: 2:09am On Jan 17, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

U dey whatsapp? Drop ur number or add me with this my id on fbk.

Please Note: i no dey ask for money from u o, just wanna help if u tink so

Bro would like your help too so i can flex with you guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.