Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,475 members, 7,854,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (294545 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
dustmalik:
Why all these stupid screenshots? Some people will just never grow up. Stupidity of the highest order.

I post them for foolish comment like yours. Your envy just made my day. Lolz.

4 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
dustmalik:
Why all these stupid screenshots? Some people will just never grow up. Stupidity of the highest order.
jealousy @ d highest level idiot...kindly manage ur 10mb bro
gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dustmalik: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
koice:

Just so you know, I have been using Payg way before you knew about it. I have several PAYG sims. Where I live, my download speed on IDM using my Z30 as modem, goes up to 3mbs. I watch all my football matches online, but i'm not childish nor S.T.U.P.I.D like you to come online and start showing of.

5 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
dustmalik:

Just so you know, I have been using Payg way before you knew about it. I have several PAYG sims. Where I live, my download speed on IDM using my Z30 as modem, goes up to 3mbs. I watch all my football matches online, but i'm not childish nor S.T.U.P.I.D like you to come online and start showing of.

Mehn... this envy dey strong. It's not my fault you ain't on the plan anymore, so pipe down, okay? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dustmalik: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
koice:

Mehn... this envy dey strong. It's not my fault you ain't on the plan anymore, so pipe down, okay? grin grin

Just as I thought. You are a child, and have reading comprehension problem. Therefore, I'll stop replying you.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by davidoisamoje: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls who can help me Clone 1 Etisalat Sim Pls what's app me on 08064450512
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
dustmalik:

Just as I thought. You are a child, and have reading comprehension problem. Therefore, I'll stop replying you.
ma guy manage ur 10mb;..no e-fighting 4 here..Na ur type make them close d former thread

3 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
dustmalik:

Wallahi, this guy no get sense at all oo! grin

The smart thing to do was to ignore me and my teasing/taunting. That's how a mature guy would have done it - That's how I would have done it when I'm in a more serious mood.

But alas, Mr dustmalik just inadvertently showed everyone how really mature he was. First, he couldn't control his envy by verbally attacking the screenshot posters, then he went on to usurp himself by notifying me that he will be giving me the silent treatment when there wasn't any need for the notification in the first place!

Dude, your level of moronity and pettiness no get rival. I Hail oo!!

4 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by MAIZAMANI(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
ndnuray:
Can't wait to see the fall of man city ..up Chelsea up payg grin
Please how do you stream matches with payg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by BeastMaster(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Beastmaster is of the opinion that this thread like it's predecessor be shut down because of the fact that PayGo is a bullsh*t plan that doesn't benefit the masses anymore.

Beastmaster sees all.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
danieljessy:
jealousy @ d highest level idiot...kindly manage ur 10mb bro
gringrin

HAhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
@Koice CHILL BRO...Dnt want u guys to awaken the moderator again
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
koice:

Immature piece of shit... PayG ain't gonna last forever and he's gonna have the last laugh.. So watch your tongue.

5 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
okeyfx:
@Koice CHILL BRO...Dnt want u guys to awaken the moderator again

I just dey pull the guy leg small. How you dey, bro.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
koice:
Cr7 finally made it one. HALA MADRID

Oga give me the link to download this sport app oo

Back to PAYG for good.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Immature piece of shit... PayG ain't gonna last forever and he's gonna have the last laugh.. So watch your tongue.

I live for the moment. Meanwhile, I'm having a blast right now

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Oga give me the link to download this sport app oo

Back to PAYG for good.

http://www.sybla.com/

Download, Install and enjoy. You can post your screenshots if you want. Let the haterz go on hating..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
BeastMaster:
Beastmaster is of the opinion that this thread like it's predecessor be shut down because of the fact that PayGo is a bullsh*t plan that doesn't benefit the masses anymore.

Beastmaster sees all.
it does not benefit people like u cos of ur incompetency of getting through.. meanwhile try stream with ur glo bis NA(3gig wey I don use) whether u na go finish am..u fit watch 1 full match,u day make noise mtcheew (they can't get through all day do iz complain)..ama kip reping payG until its dieing days gringrin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
koice:

http://www.sybla.com/

Download, Install and enjoy. You can post your screenshots if you want. Let the haterz go on hating..

Thanks, downloaded already...

Make I enjoy small
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by oluwapoju(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
[b][/b]long time
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by oluwapoju(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Long time[i][/i]
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by oluwapoju(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
miss this thread
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sybla TV with the help of speedvpn..
MAIZAMANI:

Please how do you stream matches with payg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chyjoey:
please can you clone a sim fr me?? embarassed
sorry bro i cant
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
For guys on payg there iz a better app for streaming live matches dan sybla tv....just decided to share too bad am nt on payg...d name of the app is FOOTBALL4US..D best fr premier league matches...it doesnt fail..sbdy shud please help me clone cry cry

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Final score..

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by israel770(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
koice:
Getafe Vs Real Madrid.
what app are you using and what method
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by israel770(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chyjoey:
lets clone together naw cheesy
I can't bro as am nt the owner of the sim
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gearing up to live stream the match of the day, Arsenal - Man City.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by AwesomeRomeo: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls is there any way that one can use this payg without on and off of data?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by daamazing(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Collinz2:
To y'all who want a clear tutorials on payg trick read carefully.
Ther are two methods:
1. Transfer method.
2. 1mb method.

1. TRANSFER METHOD
1. Get two sim cards.
2. One must be on Payg plan.
3. Load any amount on the other sim.
4. Now transfer #30 to the payg sim (nothing more or less).
5. Now switch on your data connection and start browsing and downloading.
6. Browse for 50min - 55min and disconnet.
7. Transfer #30 to the sim again and continue.
Some people take the risk of connecting again without transfer again (the choice is yours).

2. 1MB METHOD
1. Activate the 1mb (recommended).
2. To be safe transfer #35 to the sim.
3. On/connect your data.
4. Connect your vpn (very important).
5. And start browsing.
6. When it stop browsing off your data wait for 3sec - 5sec and re-connect.

NOTE:
1. If you dont connect vpn you are taking the risk of browsing for 3omin and getting your money zapped.
2. The 1mb expire at 11:59pm and etisalat auto-renew it.
3. If no methods work for you that means its your sim card.

*330*1# - Activate 1mb.
*330*2# - Deactivate 1mb.
*200*2*2*1*1# - activate 1mb (Alternative way).
*200*2*2*1*2# - Deactivate 1mb (Alternative way).
*223*0000*amount*recipient number# - To transfer.

If you dont understand ask reasonable question......
how do i cnect vpn
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
I need honest opinion here.

Which is the best for Android? Speedvpn or hotspot shield?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.