Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,740 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293897 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
To y'all who want a clear tutorials on payg trick read carefully.
Ther are two methods:
1. Transfer method.
2. 1mb method.

1. TRANSFER METHOD
1. Get two sim cards.
2. One must be on Payg plan.
3. Load any amount on the other sim.
4. Now transfer #30 to the payg sim (nothing more or less).
5. Now switch on your data connection and start browsing and downloading.
6. Browse for 50min - 55min and disconnet.
7. Transfer #30 to the sim again and continue.
Some people take the risk of connecting again without transfer again (the choice is yours).

2. 1MB METHOD
1. Activate the 1mb (recommended).
2. To be safe transfer #35 to the sim.
3. On/connect your data.
4. Connect your vpn (very important).
5. And start browsing.
6. When it stop browsing off your data wait for 3sec - 5sec and re-connect.

NOTE:
1. If you dont connect vpn you are taking the risk of browsing for 3omin and getting your money zapped.
2. The 1mb expire at 11:59pm and etisalat auto-renew it.
3. If no methods work for you that means its your sim card.

*330*1# - Activate 1mb.
*330*2# - Deactivate 1mb.
*200*2*2*1*1# - activate 1mb (Alternative way).
*200*2*2*1*2# - Deactivate 1mb (Alternative way).
*223*0000*amount*recipient number# - To transfer.

If you dont understand ask reasonable question......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
APC

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by MasterJayJay: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Collinz2:
activate the 1mb and have move than 15naira on ur line, connect ur vpn and start browsing if it stop, off ur data and on it again connect vpn and continue.
Can it work on computer?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by seribroo56(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Collinz2:
activate the 1mb and have move than 15naira on ur line, connect ur vpn and start browsing if it stop, off ur data and on it again connect vpn and continue.
pls do we still need to dail the pay g code
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Scarpon(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Collinz2:
codes to activate the 1m please
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Collinz2:

I try to activate the 1mb plan on my clone Sim buh saying they going to reply me via SMS n didn't get any, soi try to browse with it but all my #100 was zapped. Pls help!!!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
I dont fink ders any remedy fr ds zapping...i have 2 sims on payg yet dy are zapped evn befre 5mins
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
AH HATE ETIMUMU.... THEY FINK THEY ARE WISE THEY DEACTIVATE ME FROM PAYG gringrin WELL AM NW FLEXING MY MTN MOTHLY PLAN THAT COST 500 FOR BB grin grin ETIMUMU BYE BYEgrin AH DON PORT TO MTNgringringrin
abg mail me d steps biko mrabdullahauwal@gmail.com tnx
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by tziz(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chyjoey:
I dont fink ders any remedy fr ds zapping...i have 2 sims on payg yet dy are zapped evn befre 5mins
grin grin grin
I dunno y rilly, buh d bolded gat me laffing, sorry bro..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Bowofola213: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
temi4fash:

Where for tanke.... amd how do check the balance....
tipper garage @bigday busines center
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chyjoey:
av u tried converting ur 5mb/10mb or 1mb depending d 1 ur having into 0.48mb before browsing.. try I tink dat will help
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Babaty87:

I try to activate the 1mb plan on my clone Sim buh saying they going to reply me via SMS n didn't get any, soi try to browse with it but all my #100 was zapped. Pls help!!!
Dial *330##(android) to know if ur subscribed to d cliq 4 d day plan..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't know Y so many people r complaining of there money being zapped..I have been using #100 for d past 2wks and I still gat like 3 more days 2 go b4 I run out of crdt..I also use it for my PC as well and all iz well..payg iz simply d BEST grinwinkgrinwink
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
payG

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dejii01(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Collinz2, danieljessy,

Can the 1mb method be used on PC, if so, how? Thanks in advance. I use the #30 method quite alright and it works fine, just wondering if there's an alternative.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
danieljessy:
av u tried converting ur 5mb/10mb or 1mb depending d 1 ur having into 0.48mb before browsing.. try I tink dat will help
hw do i do dat pliz??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
danieljessy:
payG
what app is dat please??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chyjoey:
what app is dat please??

Wow...

There's God oh.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Wow...

There's God oh.
what??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
dejii01:
Collinz2, danieljessy,

Can the 1mb method be used on PC, if so, how? Thanks in advance. I use the #30 method quite alright and it works fine, just wondering if there's an alternative.
Still d same method buh with hotspot shield elite pc..what I do iz force stop and clear data of hotspot shield in my fone(don't LAUNCH).. turn on WiFi hotspot and connect with pc WiFi ..launch PC hotspot,turn on network of ur fone and connect..Dats allwink
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
dejii01:
Collinz2, danieljessy,

yap
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
MasterJayJay:

Can it work on computer?
yap i mainly used on pc
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
danieljessy:
Still d same method buh with hotspot shield elite pc..what I do iz force stop and clear data of hotspot shield in my fone(don't LAUNCH).. turn on WiFi hotspot and connect with pc WiFi ..launch PC hotspot,turn on network of ur fone and connect..Dats allwink
please which hotspot iz gon be used..phone hotspot or pc hotspot??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chyjoey:
hw do i do dat pliz??
After uv been given 1mb browse alittle or just open YouTube page..disconnect and check ur 1mb..it shud show 0 or 0.48mb depending d way u check it..4rm there u can connect and download as much as u likewink
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dejii01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Collinz2:
yap

I would appreciate a detailed description on how to go about it. I'm already on paygo btw.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
seribroo56:
pls do we still need to dail the pay g code
if u are already in no
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chyjoey:
don't understand ur question
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dejii01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
danieljessy:

Thanks, but I want to know the method using a modem because I use a Blackberry 10 phone not an android phone.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Scarpon:
codes to activate the 1m please
*200*2*2*1*1# it xpire at 11:59 and get auto renew
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chyjoey:
d both of dem r 2 b used..u don't launch hotspot in ur fone(force stop)..open hotspot pc ..connect ur fone network.. hotspot PC searches a little and connects..den u can browse
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by tunah2012: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
danieljessy:
pls how do i convert it to 0.48 have same problem here

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.