Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293747 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
koice:

Not at all. It doesn't affect the network speed at all.

Does hss support tethering?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
jazz04:

Yes it does. You need to have HSS Elite installed on your PC though.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
koice:

Yes it does. You need to have HSS Elite installed on your PC though.

Pc?? Haven't we been talking about hss apk on android phones?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
jazz04:

Pc?? Haven't we been talking about hss apk on android phones?

My bad. I thought you meant the PC tethering.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by donlyone(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
koice:

Look for a black TV with an antenna coming out of the top lying on a green background.

Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by donlyone(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=koice post=30645543][/quote]

Thanks. I see you have SHOWBOX and WATCHSERIES. Nice

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Lstar4real(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
See it... Its nice app

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
koice:

My bad. I thought you meant the PC tethering.

Is your version 3.1? The only version with unlimited elite bandwidth I can find is version 3.1.....

What I was asking is that, if hss is activated, and I tether my phone to other devices, will the tethering pass through hss too?? I think this will fix my NAT issues with online gaming....
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by SetrakusRa(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
---
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
waynizhayodele:
. Bro I did not get it still Bcs am using a BlackBerry 10 so I needed a link to download the apk bro.. can you kindly share us the link plsssss
Dont av any link. I download it from playstore
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
haibe:
hey is ur SS still working fine? mine has become too slow for some days now
Stil working fine bt aving challenge to power some apps nw
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
jazz04:

Is your version 3.1? The only version with unlimited elite bandwidth I can find is version 3.1.....

What I was asking is that, if hss is activated, and I tether my phone to other devices, will the tethering pass through hss too?? I think this will fix my NAT issues with online gaming....

I use Ver 3.0.2g. And yes, it supports tethering of any kind. Anything that has to do with network pass through it. That's why it's called VPN. Below is the download link.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B280vzl8IoPqVDBSSGswbUQ3NkU
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dybaba(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Guys, please after i sub for 1mb on my payg sim, do i still need to have 30 naira on my sim fot it to browse?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kolda(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
guys abeg naa... someone should a brother out.. i really need a clone sim... na beg i dey beg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chilling

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by malachi2uk(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please I want to know if the money on the mother sim will be deducted if browsing with the cloned sims or everybody will be recharging his own sim. Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sazibass: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
WeNever I try to watch a channel on sports TV, a 30seconds ad always pop up.. Please is there anyway around it?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Use luck patcher to remove ads.. Phone must be rooted
sazibass:
WeNever I try to watch a channel on sports TV, a 30seconds ad always pop up.. Please is there anyway around it?

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
malachi2uk:
Please I want to know if the money on the mother sim will be deducted if browsing with the cloned sims or everybody will be recharging his own sim. Thanks
what happened to one sim affect the others.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
dybaba:
Guys, please after i sub for 1mb on my payg sim, do i still need to have 30 naira on my sim fot it to browse?
any amount from 15naira upward wil do the trick and dnt 4get ur vpn.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by malachi2uk(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Collinz2:
what happened to one sim affect the others.

Can one recharge the cloned one too?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by malachi2uk(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Collinz2:

What is the work of the VPN?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
It can since it's the same number.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dybaba(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Collinz2:

Thanks Bro.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
jazz04:

download ISWAT..it will help dats wat I use

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
sazibass:
try to make sure d colour of ur VPN on the left top of ur screen shows blue n not green..dats if ur using HSS..it will help
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
malachi2uk:

Can one recharge the cloned one too?
yap
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
malachi2uk:

What is the work of the VPN?
to have a safe browsing
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Am on FIRE. My sim no gree work again on my pc e dey tell me unable to connect to proxy server.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
danieljessy:
try to make sure d colour of ur VPN on the left top of ur screen shows blue n not green..dats if ur using HSS..it will help

BS. Blue icon means selected sites, while the green icon implies full. Selected vs full, which mode is better? Full mode wins hands down. To stop the ads from popping up incessantly, use lucky patcher.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.