Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293741 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chukky86: 5:29am On Feb 13, 2015
omotayos01:
Wao. Cud nt believe my payg is stil blazing however it does nt open some apps expecially playstore and I don't know y. Interested in cloning, u better hala me. It free by the way bt with a condition. Sport TV is nt going is it from my end.

bro help a brother, please i need it.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by goldtooth: 5:38am On Feb 13, 2015
omotayos01:
Wao. Cud nt believe my payg is stil blazing however it does nt open some apps expecially playstore and I don't know y. Interested in cloning, u better hala me. It free by the way bt with a condition. Sport TV is nt going is it from my end.
Bro I am interested in cloning eti sim. What. Is your condition.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by goldtooth: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Chyjoey:
Nawao..guys flexing payg and i cant even stream with my mtn bis undecided

Is your mtn bis with proxy still working? Mine has stopped. Just want to know if it is general or not
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by almujahidy: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2015
My mtn bis simple server has stopped working too but its only whatsapp that manages to connect som
etimes. I don't know what's happening pls help.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Zico4real(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2015
someone should help me clone my sim, I will pay o
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by FKO1(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
kabious1994:
Wow!!! OMG!!!! to me, everybody here are d kings of internet, coz u guys discus internet as if ur nt in Nigeria. 've bin admiring all of for a very long time nd. 've bin praying for God to make one of u guys ........coz av bin a prisoner on d internet world for a very long time............ pls who would jailbreak me nd answer my prayers?.................. pls som1 should clone a sim for me pls nd tell me how it work. I beg u all in God's name.
Na WA oo... Becos of pay g this one dey downgrade himself... Its well grin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2015
omotayos01:

Stil working fine bt aving challenge to power some apps nw
mine has stopped browsing sef, just opens instagram very slowly and nothing more
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2015
FKO1:
Na WA oo... Becos of pay g this one dey downgrade himself... Its well grin grin
pls what'sthe benefit of cloning a sim.. will Iit make browsing on etisalat payg possible?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2015
malachi2uk:

What is the minimum balance someone can spend in a day
that wil depend on the user, if u use it as directed u wil use 5naira daily.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2015
I dnt think we are on payg anymore. Na 1mb we take dey browse.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by YoungWiseCash: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2015
omotayos01:
guy can you please help me clone my sim??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by almujahidy: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
Pls how can I go about the 1mb? Pls anyhow can contact me : email: almujahidy@gmail.com
Phone/WhatsApp: 08066525835
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by almujahidy: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
pls I beg you how can I go about the 5 naira daily
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by malachi2uk(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:

Please I didn't see the page, kindly direct me on how to use it. Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
I don't know y d 1mb refuse 2 convert itself.. after downloading large files e still remain 1MB
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2015
danieljessy:
I don't know y d 1mb refuse 2 convert itself.. after downloading large files e still remain 1MB
and why do want it converted
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by gozmaxs(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2015
please I can't deactivate from the etisalat 1mb plan since two days now, is anyone experiencing any difficulty please
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by FKO1(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2015
haibe:
pls what'sthe benefit of cloning a sim.. will Iit make browsing on etisalat payg possible?
yeah
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2015
danieljessy:
mine has started converting again...why did you evn talk undecided undecided
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2015
gozmaxs:
please I can't deactivate from the etisalat 1mb plan since two days now, is anyone experiencing any difficulty please

I browse and download unlimited without subscribing to the 1mb plan as long as I can remember. Just get a working cracked HSS elite vpn to cover your a$$ and you are good to go.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
almujahidy:
Pls how can I go about the 1mb? Pls anyhow can contact me : email: almujahidy@gmail.com
Phone/WhatsApp: 08066525835
*200*2*2*1*1# to activate
*200*2*2*1*2# to deactivate
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
almujahidy:
pls I beg you how can I go about the 5 naira daily
visit page 23/24 bt i hope u are on payg before it was decommissioned.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2015
malachi2uk:

Please I didn't see the page, kindly direct me on how to use it. Thanks
page 23 or 24 i posted it there on this thread
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2015
FKO1:
yeah
pls how do I clone it
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2015
danieljessy:
so why are u complaining? If it remains 1mb or not u stil browse and downloading as u like.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2015
gozmaxs:
sometimes its network. Jst dial the code twice and u are done. But if u get error the first time that means network is bad.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Chyjoey:
mine has started converting again...why did you evn talk undecided undecided
help me as am, i wish mine was like that
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2015
almujahidy:
My mtn bis simple server has stopped working too but its only whatsapp that manages to connect som
etimes. I don't know what's happening pls help.
my bbm works too, but the rest do not work
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2015
omotayos01:

Yes bt with a condition. So are u ready to abide by the condition?
what condition?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
so why are u complaining? If it remains 1mb or not u stil browse and downloading as u like.
mine just converted...still flexin tho cheesy
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by malachi2uk(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
page 23 or 24 i posted it there on this thread
Thanks, let me check it out.
God bless U
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
yea, but i advice u transfer to it in case you are not on the plan and they zapped you.
bro tnx for ur assistance now I've confirmed I'm still on paygo dey deduct 15 every 5mins for browsing, d question now is how do I get it work unlimitedly, please I need ur help on dat cuz dey continue to deduct it every 5 mins. Thx in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.