Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! (4169 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
I made out with her last week precisely. But things got heated yesterday.

I was smooching and kissing her all over when I felt the hard muscle packs across her abdomen. I ignored at first, I thought she was getting excited by my light kisses but nah. I was so wrong.

It precede that she got UnCloth immediately and men she's hot. But then I noticed the packs.
I got unease honestly. It felt so gay. So I play down the slow it down part, It's too earlier bla bla.

Now I want to dump her. I can't go on. Or should I go on? Is there a remedy against six packs? Help.

AJ_FIVE

2 Likes

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
guy you are in trouble! if you dare leaving her, she'd beat d hell out of you
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Obascoetubi: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
wat is six packs?
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by dechandel(f): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
She is a transgender grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Oluwatosean(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
See dis dude oo, whats bleeping wrong with a gal having six packs?

5 Likes

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Give me her number,I want to help you

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Olami90: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
dats a plus for u bro....
if she is an igbo lady, dats d result of akpu. be sure that no one can bully u.no one can intimidate yhu.u av got her back.if u leave her, dats d end for u because she is gonna beat d hell outta u.
#congrats.

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by elantraceey(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
see this one o , you should be happy self undecided
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by ikes9(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Go and get your own six packs
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by InZA: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guys who have girlfriends with Family-Pot sized stomach have not given any thought to breaking up with them, yet you that has a hot looking lady with 6packs, you're complaining and considering breaking up with her.... Are you well at all undecided

It's not your fault sha.... That's what happens when teenagers enter into relationships for all the wrong reasons, no aim, no goal, no prospects no future, just kiss, smooch and have sex.

Iranu osi

2 Likes

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Six packs of what? Sugar or milk?
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
My friend, your girlfriend was a boy..

#Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
and if you eventually marry her - each pack would carry a foetus, you don born 6pikins be that, either way na u go still run away from her cheesy
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikes9:
Go and get your own six packs

Why? I don't need six packs.
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oluwatosean:
See dis dude oo, whats bleeping wrong with a gal having six packs?

She's looks masculine. cry
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:

God forbids. grin
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by blackstreak: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

grin

He wants a girl with a flat but soft tummy
Because this one with packs
Before you know she'll get firm biceps
Strong lap
Then she'll look like one of thos female eagles girls
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by sevantex(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
AjFive:

She's looks masculine. cry
But she was attractive enuff to make out wit ba??...,U can continue datin or u broke it off sharply,its ur call but am sure u see more in her dn her muscles
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Scarpon(m): 3:18am On Jan 10, 2015
AjFive:

I was smooching and kissing her all over when I felt the hard muscle packs across her abdomen. I ignored at first, I thought she was getting excited by my light kisses but nah. I was so wrong.

It precede that she got UnCloth immediately and men she's hot. But then I noticed the packs.
I got unease honestly. It felt so gay. So I play down the slow it down part, It's too earlier bla bla.

Now I want to dump her. I can't go on. Or should I go on? Is there a remedy against six packs? Help.

AJ_FIVE
then get 8 packs show u are a man
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 10, 2015
pictures or else .............
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by mentorandfriend(m): 3:48am On Jan 10, 2015
How can I believe you without any evidence?
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by dasphinx1(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
Guys who have girlfriends with Family-Pot sized stomach have not given any thought to breaking up with them, yet you that has a hot looking lady with 6packs, you're complaining and considering breaking up with her.... Are you well at all undecided

It's not your fault sha.... That's what happens when teenagers enter into relationships for all the wrong reasons, no aim, no goal, no prospects no future, just kiss, smooch and have sex.

Iranu osi

hmmm....u don talk am finish...
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by iPrevail(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
dechandel:

Nah... perhaps she's an athlete.

Op... you should be grateful... at least you don't have to worry about her getting overweight if you two eventually tie the knot.
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Elsquidme(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2015
beware of kungfu. Lol u don get awuf and u wan take off ko? beware!
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2015
What is 6 pack?
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by japhmanuel: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
No be anytin na!!
Eva get am nd e fine fr her
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by hahn(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2015
AjFive:

AJ_FIVE

Guy, go and learn how to write. This write up is soooo incoherent
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
hahn:

Guy, go and learn how to write. This write up is soooo incoherent

What's wrong with my write up?
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by hahn(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
AjFive:

What's wrong with my write up?

I was wondering the same thing
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
elantraceey:
you get six packs?
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by notoriousbabe: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:
What is 6 pack?
6 pack is when a girl has hairy chest,plenty hair on her toto and in between her bum bum
Re: Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
sebi na fvck u wan fvck nigggur wat concerns u with 6packs angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Most Ladies/women Bi-sexual? / Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos) / No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.