Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position (10019 Views)

How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Sorry to expose you but no vex. … since you suck another man’s penïs - that makes you gay 100% grin

What an exposure by akamu girl.
You don’t need to be sorry girl, just tell me what’s exciting you today cheesy
More gay words, vex and let it out, akamu girl
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
What an exposure by akamu girl.
You don’t need to be sorry girl, just tell me what’s exciting you today cheesy
More gay words, vex and let it out, akamu girl
Use your boyfriend’s pant to wipe the akamu off your face … no vex but you are gay 100% grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Use your boyfriend’s pant to wipe the akamu off your face … no vex but you are gay 100% grin

Girl this is weak.
Stick to what you know best, akamu girl bwhahAhaha cheesy wink
Vex and let it out, akamu girl cheesy
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
Girl this is weak.
Stick to what you know best, akamu girl bwhahAhaha cheesy wink
Vex and let it out, akamu girl cheesy
sorry to rile you up but you receiving the penïs of another man up your poop chute makes you gay 100% …. and it has nothing to do with religion. grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
sorry to rile you but you receiving the penïs of another man up your poop chute makes you gay 100% …. and it has nothing to do with religion. grin

Don’t you love it when you flow so smoothly with the gay words, akamu girl? You good girl!

I’m so rilled up, pargepenis bwahahaba
Na me hin dey pain na you dey shalaye cheesy
Religion is from religare hope you know, or it’s only akamu you know?
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
Don’t you love it when you flow so smoothly with the gay words, akamu girl? You good girl! I’m so rilled up, pargepenis bwahahaba Na me hin dey pain na you dey shalaye cheesy
Religion is from religare hope you know, or it’s only akamu you know?
You are very vexed. Nigerians do not like being called gays, even atheists. However, you are homosexual. You have sex with other men. You are gay 100% grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
You are very vexed. Nigerians do not like being called gays, even an atheist. However, you are homosexual. You have sex with other men. You are gay 100% grin

“I’m very vexed” “nigerians do not like being called gays” why you dey shalaye akamu girl. Theists likes been called gay??
Pargepenis, It seems you are the one hurt bwahahaha.

Akamu girl, what’s exciting you today?
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
“I’m very vexed” “nigerians do not like being called gays” why you dey shalaye akamu girl. Theists likes been called gay??
Pargepenis, It seems you are the one hurt bwahahaha.
Akamu girl, what’s exciting you today?
Sorry to have vexed you but you are gay. Please wipe the akamu of your face grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:

Sorry to have vexed you but you are gay. Please wipe the akamu of your face grin

Keep doing the shalaye pargepenis, we know who is truly hurt my akamu girl.
“Nigerians don’t like to be gay” abi
i see where the pain is coming from my akamu girl cheesy
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Mrscarter(f): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2022
assfreaky:
Doggyy or wheelbarrow style. But I like doggyy more.

I put Dogg.y and some Mod changed it to canine angry

grin

Lmao
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 2:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Maynman:
Keep doing the shalaye pargepenis, we know who is truly hurt my akamu girl.
“Nigerians don’t like to be gay” abi
i see where the pain is coming from my akamu girl cheesy
You troll people for their religion
I troll you for your homosexuality
… and your angry tears are a beautiful sight grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022
pargelenis:
You troll people for their religion
I troll you for your homosexuality
… and your angry tears are a beautiful sight grin grin grin

So why you dey shalaye, akamu girl? Do the actual “trolling” bwahahahaha.
Pargepenis, Your akamu tears are a ugly sight cheesy

Girl, Trolls don’t say they are trolling, you the one butt hurt
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Maynman:

So why you dey shalaye, akamu girl? Do the actual “trolling” bwahahahaha.
Pargepenis, Your akamu tears are a ugly sight cheesy

Girl, Trolls don’t say they are trolling, you the one butt hurt
You are very pained … your gay ass de leak more than your angry tears … grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
pargelenis:
You are very pained … your gay ass de leak more than your angry tears … grin grin grin

You are very butthurt akamu girl. Pargepenis you are my akamu girl cheesy
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:
You are very butthurt akamu girl. Pargepenis you are my akamu girl cheesy
your angry tears say everything, ask your boyfriend to akamu your face … grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Me I like it doggy, but advanced missionary is my go to "cum" style. She lying flat with both legs firmly together while the D is in with some cool speed, will be there in a moment cool. Pls avoid if you be two minutes.
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
your angry tears say everything, ask your boyfriend to akamu your face … grin grin grin

Pargepenis, too much akamu is making you to be BUTT HURT cheesy
My akamu girl, why you dey shalaye?
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:
Pargepenis, too much akamu is making you to be BUTT HURT cheesy
My akamu girl, why you dey shalaye?
Indeed your boyfriends make your butt hurt physically …
And now I have wounded your pride. Maynman the troll has been trolled himself grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Indeed your boyfriends make your butt hurt physically …
And now I have wounded your pride. Maynman the troll has been trolled himself grin grin grin

You and i know whose pride has been wounded, akamu girl. cheesy
Easy on the akamu, your butt is hurting already
Pargepenis or is it pargelenis self acclaimed troll bwahahahah
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:
You and i know whose pride has been wounded, akamu girl. cheesy
Easy on the akamu, your butt is hurting already
Pargepenis or is it pargelenis self acclaimed troll bwahahahah
I have thoroughly enjoyed riling you up … it is a lot of fun when a troll like you gets trolled and owned!! grin
You have 5000 posts in an account that is less than 6 month old. You are obviously jobless to be living on NairaLand all day grin
Au revoir demented gay boy … and don’t forget to use your boyfriend’s pant to wipe his akamu off your face grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
I have thoroughly enjoyed riling you up … it is a lot of fun when a troll like you gets trolled and owned!! grin
You have 5000 posts in an account that is less than 6 month old. You are obviously jobless to be living on NairaLand all day grin
Au revoir demented gay boy … and don’t forget to use your boyfriend’s pant to wipe his akamu off your face grin grin grin

I’m the one rilled up yet you are doing all this research on my account? Making you restless.
Pargepenis or is it pargelenis, I know you are butt hurt because of akamu i didn’t know it was this much cheesy

Akamu girl has resulted to ad hominem and I’m the one rilled up.
Well, pargepenis let is all out, “nigerians don’t like to be called gay” right? Pele
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

I’m the one rilled up yet you are doing all this research on my account? Making you restless.
Pargepenis, I know you are butt hurt because of akamu i didn’t know it was this much cheesy

Akamu girl has resulted to ad hominem and I’m the one rilled up.
Well, pargepenis let is all out, “nigerians don’t like to be called gay” right? Pele
The angry look on your face when you read about your boyfriend’s akamu on your face is priceless grin grin grin
Jobless small gay boy … 5000 posts in less than 6 months … you are indeed the definition of an unemployed troll … maybe that’s why you sell your àss like bobriski grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
The angry look on your face when you read about your boyfriend’s akamu on your face is priceless grin grin grin
Jobless small gay boy … 5000 posts in less than 6 months … you are indeed the definition of an unemployed troll … maybe that’s why you sell your àss like bobriski grin grin grin

Akamu girl, I thought you have “ Au revoir”
The thing hit am bwahahahah.

Akamu girl is butt hurt because of too much Akamu water is wet lol

And you are the definition of butt hurt troll, pargepenis or is it pargelenis, remember you called yourself a Troll!

Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:
Akamu girl, I thought you have “ Au revoir”
The thing hit am bwahahahah. Akamu girl is butt hurt because of too much Akamu water is wet lol. And you are the definition of butt hurt troll, pargepenis or is it pargelenis, remember you called yourself a Troll!
Excellent … you have defined your trolling behavior on point. That is why it was so much fun turning the tables and trolling you! grin grin grin
5000 posts on less than six months … you need a JOB for sure! Hungry gay boy … remember to use your boyfriend’s pant to wipe his akamu off your face - ROFL
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Excellent … you have defined your trolling behavior on point. That is why it was so much fun turning the tables and trolling you! grin grin grin
5000 posts on less than six months … you need a JOB for sure! Hungry gay boy … remember to use your boyfriend’s pant to wipe his akamu off your face - ROFL

Butt hurt troll this is what you can come up with after all that AKAMU?
Bwahahahah

You called yourself a troll, who is really Jobless?
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Was my pleasure bruising your ego small troll boy … don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu off your face … use his pant brown nosed gay boy grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Was my pleasure bruising your ego small troll boy … don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu off your face … use his pant brown nosed gay boy grin

Why then are you afraid to quote me, akamu girl?
Pargepenis or is it pagelenis, You’ve talked about wounding, trolling and bruising than actually doing the wounding and bruising lol.
Too much Akamu have you made you to be Butt Hurt tongue

The pain couldn’t stop you from doing the “au revoir” you had to come back to let it out
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ha Ha ha … you fell for that like a slow poke … you are obviously looking for my posts in rage grin grin grin
You are really an easy troll to break grin grin grin
Small gay boy, this was so much fun, don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Ha Ha ha … you fell for that like a slow poke … you are obviously looking for my posts in rage grin grin grin
You are really an easy troll to break grin grin grin
Small gay boy, this was so much fun, don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin

When you were searching my post you did it in rage? Bwahahahah
Retar.d, that’s what you do when you are butt hurt? Search people’s post?
Who is really hurt now?
Pargepenis or is it pargelenis, I know you are butt hurt because of too much AKAMU, pele
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
I have now reduced you to searching for my posts …. Ah ya ya ya ya …. see how a pained small gay troll has been broken. You callously trolled in a thread about a dead priest. When I now made you my project, see how you go around looking for my posts when I don’t even quote you …. HA HA HA HA …. you fell for the oldest trick mr pained jobless troll. 5000 posts in 5 months!
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
5000 posts in 6 months …. It is no wonder you chase my every post. I have seriously wounded the small troll, you are really a crètin to have fallen for that … ROFL
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin

Wounded my ego yet you the one searching for my posts in rage.
Akamu girl why you so butt hurt? Na akamu cause am? tongue

You are the one that quoted me first, why did you delete it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today / Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.