Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position (10010 Views)

How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
I have now reduced you to searching for my posts …. Ah ya ya ya ya …. see how a pained small gay troll has been broken. You callously trolled in a thread about a dead priest. When I now made you my project, see how you go around looking for my posts when I don’t even quote you …. HA HA HA HA …. you fell for the oldest trick mr pained jobless troll. 5000 posts in 5 months!
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
I have now reduced you to searching for my posts …. Ah ya ya ya ya …. see how a pained small gay troll has been broken. You callously trolled in a thread about a dead priest. When I now made you my project, see how you go around looking for my posts when I don’t even quote you …. HA HA HA HA …. you fell for the oldest trick mr pained jobless troll. 5000 posts in 5 months!
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same way I reduced you to searching my post?bwahahhha
How many posts i got under 6 months again, akamu girl?

Pargepenis or is pargelenis, why you so BUTT HURT?
Why you dey shalaye? To who? cheesy
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
I don’t need to search your posts to see your stats … oh this gay boy is a slow poke … the same way he does not realize which thread this conversation has gone to … grin grin
After posting 5000 posts in 5 months, you would think you have learned something …. But I guess that is why you don’t have a job on the first place grin grin grin grin
Now, you have to go through my posts to read this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils - LOL
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynman: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
I don’t need to search your posts to see your stats … oh this gay boy is a slow poke … the same way he does not realize which thread this conversation has gone to … grin grin
After posting 5000 posts in 5 months, you would think you have learned something …. But I guess that is why you don’t have a job on the first place grin grin grin grin
Now, you have to go through my posts to read this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils - LOL

How did you know my account is less than 6 months?
stop lying akamu girl bwahahahah.
This akamu girl is a Reta.rd
Too much akamu and Butt hurt made you do it .
You have a job and you still called yourself a Troll
Pargepenis why you so hurt?
Are you not “au revoir” again?
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Your account is les than 6 months. You are a certified donkey-brain for you not to be able to figure that one out grin grin grin: Time registered: March 04, 2022.
How many troll accounts do you have here mumû gay boy? grin grin grin
5000 posts in less than 5 months! Goodness, you unemployed simpleton! Proper jobless pikin now reduced to reading all my posts like a pained pikin grin grin
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynmann: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Your account is les than 6 months. You are a certified donkey-brain for you not to be able to figure that one out grin grin grin: Time registered: March 04, 2022.
How many troll accounts do you have here mumû gay boy? grin grin grin
5000 posts in less than 5 months! Goodness, you unemployed simpleton! Proper jobless pikin now reduced to reading all my posts like a pained pikin grin grin
Don’t forget to wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your nostrils grin grin grin grin grin

I have now futher reduced your worth to searching for my posts. You are a certified baboon if not how did you know that my account is 5 month if you didn’t check my profile with RAGE, you got so butthurt with akamu and you turned to cia on my profile.
Pargepenis] you are a worthless slave. Proper worthless baboon.
Don’t forget to reduce the akamu, your butt is hurting already, worthless slave cheesy
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ha ha … certified mumû is angrier that I have exposed his joblessness …. 5000 posts is 4 months …. Talk about an unemployed donkey brain … now going through all my posts in anger! grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynmann: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Ha ha … certified mumû is angrier that I have exposed his joblessness …. 5000 posts is 4 months …. Talk about an unemployed donkey brain … now going through all my posts in anger! grin grin grin

Worthless slave, you are talking more about making me angry than actually saying something that will make me angry, is that how it works, pargepenis?
I reduced your worth so much you started stalking my profile.
Worthless slave that loves akamu cheesy
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Certified mumü … you keep watching my posts like a pained gay boy … I don’t need to follow you because you quote me in rage grin grin grin
Months of soaking your boyfriend’s akamu has made you so thick in the skull. You did not even know your account creation date is clearly shown on your homepage. No wonder you are embarrassed about 5000 posts in 4 months … what kind of bloody unemployed dingle berry are you FFS? grin grin grin
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Maynmann: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Certified mumü … you keep watching my posts like a pained gay boy … I don’t need to follow you because you quote me in rage grin grin grin
Months of soaking your boyfriend’s akamu has made you so thick in the skull. You did not even know your account creation date is clearly shown on your homepage. No wonder you are embarrassed about 5000 posts in 4 months … what kind of bloody unemployed dingle berry are you FFS? grin grin grin

Certified baboon, were you not the one that quoted me first like a worthless slave that you are.
Years of getting akamu in your butt has made you hurt and rendered you worthless and useless.

If you were not reduced to searching for my posts, how did know my account is 4 months old.
I made you so worthless you turned to cia on my profile.
A worthless slave that’s in love with his chains! Bwahahahah
I’m embarrassed because i have 5000 post, embarrassed because of? Think na , don’t you have something hotter to say? This is lame cheesy
The same way I’m hurt because “nigerians don’t like to be called gay” bwahahahah

Why did you delete your first comment?

Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by Konjiboii: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Word to moms, backshots son
Re: MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position by pargelenis(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
I deleted the posts in the other thread as a sign of respect to the discussion about the priest that was killed by kidnappers. You do not have even have an ounce of self respect in you which is why you decided to mock a person who was killed by kidnappers. I then decided to make you my special project and your ego got so bruised, like a rabid dog you follow my every post in rage. I don’t even need to quote you because I know you will go through my every post like a pained gay boy … complete with your boyfriend’s akamu covering your face grin grin grin
You do not even realize, I have moved this conversation to another old thread. This is how much of an imbecilè you are. So foolish that you do not even know that your account creation time stamp appears on your profile home page … you seriously mumû pass cow. Instead of posting 5000 posts in 4 months go and find a job you demented troll that sucks paenis. Use your forced timeout to receive sense in your steaming coconut head grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mysterious Twenty Thousand Naira / A Man' Brain Versus A Female's Brain / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.