Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (57085 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by delishpot: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by 100Cents: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy

We use am o.

That is a 25 to 30 year old model stove.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
souljaboi51:

am telling you bro. twas like winning a jackpot. was always depressed when peeps said they had finished embarassed to make matters worse, the pads spoilt. i used plaster, cellotape, glue everything i could think of. still didnt work cry i miss the game tho

I never destroy things. Do you believe that if I ransack my archives I will still find that game?

grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by walearoy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

O boy I craze for this Mario game back then.

I used to start from world 1-1 without entering any warp zone to world 8-4.

Epic Famicom game. smiley

You must be a true nigeria cos you don't use shortcuts!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
elantraceey:

No o but i used to see it at my aunts house then.

Nlooo brut I sued tro slee eet art auunts houuse thren.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

We use am o.

That is a 25 to 30 year old model stove.

Strong against all weather.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
walearoy:

You must be a true nigeria cos you don't use shortcuts!

cheesy

You are too
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by cluksy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Eeya! smiley

To finish it in style like that back then was a thing of pride.

The pads usually respect me whenever I possess them. cheesy

Big speed n jump

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
SalC:
Ghogbuwe ha grin

tongue grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

Wat is wa about d picture

The pic fine wella grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am still waiting for the beautiful Igbo lady I ll like to marry.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by souljaboi51(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

I never destroy things. Do you believe that if I ransack my archives I will still find that game?

grin
OMG!!! am sure it would be very expensive in future. antique!

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by SalC: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akranez:

The pic fine wella grin

U get luck
I b wan take my cloths off n show u d oda side of moi
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

U get luck
I b wan take my cloths off n show u d oda side of moi

*covers face*

Ojigbigbi oo shocked

Ok the picture no fine..Show me the other side you asap.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Chubhie: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
washing and cleaning it when ever the flow gets blocked on saturdays was part of my chores with one lantern that gets pumped by old man. Memories!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by debbydee(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Christianos:
Oh my! We used to have this antique, when I was a kid...

so what are you now?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
How long are you going to do that, get uncle left and drag him to the right. Lol
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by agarawu23(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
brito:

Go marry
simple as ABC
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by gebest: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
LUIGI GAME OVER
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
happyzed0:
Waitin 4 my missin rib

What is a missing rib? Is it a walking stick? tongue
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
pweetixandy:
Op..are u searching wink

Yes I guess so
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
I don't know ooo

Dey there they do find boy grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by musaffyan(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
I never knew did kind of stove cus it's always firewood and charcoal during d days
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
killercute16:
Our's was given to my mother during her wedding grin,the stove still lives on(buh in the village oh)....But our kerosene case was in between....Mind you,am the LAST CHILD[/b]of six children of my parent,[b]SO YOU DONT EXPECT ME TOO BE MARRIED BY NW,DO YOU?
If yours was given to your mother during her wedding & you are the last of six children, then what are u doing in nairaland..oh boy go & read your books & concentrate jor & stop making comment on adult stuff...na all ds kind children dey post & comment on romance section oooo,hey!chai!!!...
if i hear you for nl agn..ban dey smell
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by musaffyan(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
debbydee:

so what are you now?

But would wana b aboki's 4th wife
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
amazingqueen:
Haba will u marry yourself? Unlike a man that will decide to marry and make active steps towards finding a woman, a woman no fit say I want to marry and start toasting men, women na to increase prayer and hope the man comes. Abeg free us joor! by the way I dey help my mother fill kerosene for that stove before before!

Your picture on your profile will really help that prayer to work.. smiley
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Marineremmanson(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

O boy I craze for this Mario game back then.

I used to start from world 1-1 without entering any warp zone to world 8-4.

Epic Famicom game. smiley

guy I wrote common entrance twice in 2003 and 2004 cos of SUPER MARIO. God my dad wanted to kill me. bt wait o, that game bin sweet. SEGA
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Really,that means i'm still very young cos i haven't seen one before:p
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by InZA: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Dey there they do find boy grin

Lol

I be fine boiii na tonguetongue
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

Lol

I be fine boiii na tonguetongue

Carry cup cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by InZA: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Carry cup cheesy

After you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.